CW=133 lbs
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Saturday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: Yes
    My baby's birthday party was Saturday, so I didn't eat the best. I was active, but not enough to hit a deficit. Today is his actual birthday! I kind of binge ate too start since I'm up late, so not a great start. I'm going to end the day at a deficit though!
  • melbe159
    melbe159 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Daily post sat/sun
    Track no
    Calories over probably but not too bad
    Exercise 2 x5 mile runs and still decorating 😅
  • liannexx
    liannexx Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Daily post-Saturday 10th November
    Track-yes-way way way over, Indian takeaway and alcohol
    Exercise-les mills body pump 55 mins
    Comments-the Indian and alcohol were planned, I have exercised and had lower calorie days to compensate so hopefully the scales will be kind tomorrow x
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post:
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes (abour to go swimming for rhe first time in months plus some water aerobics as I need to take it easy but my duration is two hours our more) when I start aching I'll switch to the Heated Whirlpool

Goals/Comments: so even though I cannot weigh myself while I'm here in Charlotte I noticed some NSVs that I'll like to share:
    1. I don't have to turn side ways when I
    go to the bathroom
    2. When I lay down I know longer see
    my stomach (so I know it slowly
    going down)
    3. I have indentations in my stomach
    so you can see how the fat is
    slowly dissipating and now I can
    see a birthmark that I haven't seen in
    awhile.

Sorry guys if this is TMI but I am just trying to stay positive and notice the good things and not focus on the negative on rhis journey as I have a long way to go.

Anyone else notice some NSVs??

Awesome!

I’ve been up and down a few lbs these last few weeks. A few people at work said I looked “fit.” That felt great. My NSV - I can lift heavier weights now without as much of a struggle. I feel like I’m getting stronger, esp my arms. Also clothes are fitting better and I’m finally seeing definition in my upper arms and thighs! I’m still cutting and exercising to get more definition - hopefully I’ll have some success to report.

Great NSV!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, logging early today. Work all day & night and pre packed food. Got my walking in today to burn some extra calories and I suspect there will be more as I run around at work til 1030PM!
    The long days at work are most useful for my diet as I don’t have time to eat. Eh 🤷🏼‍♀️

Daily stats:
    Tracked: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: lots of brisk walking today...day off tomorrow!

Have a great day! Chilly here in NY - whew!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Some helpful hints to help you get to your goal:
    7 Ways to Boost Your Fitness Motivation

I do all of these, except #4, I prefer to workout alone, no distractions, but a friend can be helpful for a lot of people who don't like going to the gym or working out in general.
    And #5, I might take to an extreme, it's on my calendar that I share with family and friends, and it literally says "Training-busy" lol.

I admit, exercising is going to be a tough one for me. I have been doing well at work taking my short walks every 1 1/2 hours or so. I work four 10 hour days per week and oddly it's the 3 three off days when I struggle to exercise. Committing to a gym will be tough because I'm kind of a loner.

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    mg07030 wrote: »
    Daily Post:
    Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes (abour to go swimming for rhe first time in months plus some water aerobics as I need to take it easy but my duration is two hours our more) when I start aching I'll switch to the Heated Whirlpool

Goals/Comments: so even though I cannot weigh myself while I'm here in Charlotte I noticed some NSVs that I'll like to share:
    go to the bathroom
    going down)
    awhile.

Sorry guys if this is TMI but I am just trying to stay positive and notice the good things and not focus on the negative on rhis journey as I have a long way to go.

Awesome!

I’ve been up and down a few lbs these last few weeks. A few people at work said I looked “fit.” That felt great. My NSV - I can lift heavier weights now without as much of a struggle. I feel like I’m getting stronger, esp my arms. Also clothes are fitting better and I’m finally seeing definition in my upper arms and thighs! I’m still cutting and exercising to get more definition - hopefully I’ll have some success to report.

Great NSV!

Sounds like you already have some successes under your belt way to go keep it up
  • cmteach4
    cmteach4 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 I use water exercises too as it’s easier aim my rheumatoid arthritis joints! You can do well with water exercises for sure. NSV’s — I have more energy, less foot pain, my clothes zip easier. Now I am looking forward to the day I can put my bathing suit in more easily! That is a workout in itself! Ha ha! Keep up the great work!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    I admit, exercising is going to be a tough one for me. I have been doing well at work taking my short walks every 1 1/2 hours or so. I work four 10 hour days per week and oddly it's the 3 three off days when I struggle to exercise. Committing to a gym will be tough because I'm kind of a loner.

@CindyJNC1963 Not all exercise is gym related, housework is exercise, if you're active at work, that's exercise...it takes on many forms, really anything that gets you up and moving is exercise :smile: And as for the gym, I was a loner when I started at a gym, and honestly, most people go to the gym alone, have earbuds in and leave everyone else alone...not too many people use the buddy system, honestly.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Weigh In Day Sunday:
    @lesockie
    @Silverstar65
  • AB0215
    Options
    Winner's Circle November Week 1:

Winner's Circle (Posted 6-7 Days):

Posted all 7 Days!
    @cmteach4.
    @liannexx.
    @nurse_1.
    @SLIMn2016.

Those making a great effort!

Posted 4-5 days
    @Bm00re2u.
    @CindyJNC1963.
    @CourtneyLomonaco.
    @Melbe159.
    @gemwolf110.
    @mg07030.
    @ssssanaaaa.

Posted 1-3 days
    @Kathleenford04.
    @mexiconona.
    @orngnerdz.
    @jcgator2016.
    @kazunomiya.
    @_ecofeminist.

Great job everyone!! There are a lot of winner's this week and I'm really proud of all of you for your efforts and successes!! Keep up the great work and let's have another great week!!

Looking forward to another successful week. Keep it up guys, you're all doing great!!

Week 1 Results have also been posted.

Great job to our top 3:
    1st - @Hollypopp10. - 1.56%
    2nd - @CindyJNC1963. - 1.19%
    3rd - @Birda46. - 1.15%
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,306 Member
    Options
    cmteach4 wrote: »
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    :(:/ Binged tonight.... I did it... and it felt horrible... :'( I regret it... I am facing it, and I'm moving on and starting over tomorrow. Had a really poor day emotionally... sorry all. Just wanted to be honest here. Fresh start tomorrow.

Now I need to listen to my profile pic and STAY FOCUSED and extra sparkly!! :*

Nancy, you do not need to apologize to us for being human! Life and definitely emotions get in our way sometimes! You are one of the most focused people I know, but once in a while we need to relax our brains! Ha ha! You will get back on it! I have not doubt! Hugs!

Thank you much Chris.... this is why you are one of my treasured o:) MFP friends! Always uplifting :)<3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily Post:
    Track yes
    Calories yes

go to the bathroom
    going down)
    awhile.

That's the best measurement of your success thus far--seeing the changes for yourself is so gratifying. So happy for you! S

NSV: Today I'm wearing a pair of skinny jeans that I hadn't worn since last April (when they were tight)-- size 29 -- the legs still fit but the waist is way big--yay!! That and earlier this morning my hubby was standing behind me while I was seated at my desk, he said that I looked like I didn't have barely any fat left on my back-- what??! WHOOhooOO :):# I'll take that!! :D

HAPPY SUNDAY ALL--- hope you're enjoying the long weekend (if you have one)... and a special thank you to our VETS! <3<3<3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Daily stats: Sunday, Nov 11th

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under, fasting day
    Exercise: Yes, Strength Training class & Zumba Fitness
  • silverstar65
    silverstar65 Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    Weigh in day
    Pw 195
    Cw 195
  • kathleenford04
    kathleenford04 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Daily post Sunday

Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walked 2 miles and then bagged some leaves

I’ve slacked a little the past few days. I’ve logged but gone over by a few hundred calories. My goal is to post everyday until Thanksgiving and to eat at a deficit each of those days. I plan to log thurs-sat of thanksgiving week but won’t worry too much about a deficit while I’m with family. Back to it as soon as Sunday after thanksgiving hits though!
This discussion has been closed.