November 2018 Move Your *kitten* Challenge

Options

Replies

• vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    @anaconda469, saying prayers your surgery is a success!
  • 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    18th Nov 6.03 miles walked
    19th Nov 6.01 miles walked

Total miles walked to date 101.22
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    Options
    Made it to the gym yesterday, walked a mile, did the weight circuit, and 7.5 miles on the stationary bike.

exercise.png
  • k80flec
    k80flec Posts: 1,623 Member
    Options

exercise.png

18th: 0 miles - MTD
    19th: 1 mile, TM - MTD 44.87
    20th: 4.61 miles - MTD 48.48
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,313 Member
    Options
    =============================
    SPREADSHEET UPDATEDTO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

http://tinyurl.com/myac201402

Oops...and I forgot to update yesterday, Janet! :lol: I'm off this week so my schedule is allllll out of whack. :)

So just a heads up, everyone....updating may be sporadic all this week! :smiley:

Dave
    rI85m5.png
  • Lovemyalex
    Lovemyalex Posts: 3,804 Member
    Options
    11/20
    27.46 miles
    452.73 miles MTD
  • clepant
    clepant Posts: 3,352 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    Nov. 19 and 20: I am on my bike indoors doing a slow ride. I managed to get 18 miles in the past couple days even with my knee swollen. The swelling has gone down but the inner pain is there. She thinks it is a strain of some kind and definitely the lateral meniscus. The PA took 30cc of fuild off my knee tonight and that is after the swelling went down. Onward for an MRI now. I dread the thoughts of surgery again.
    TTD: 180 miles.

exercise.png

Anaconda: Thinking of you. You are in my prayers that this is the last jaw surgery you will ever have to face again. Be strong!
  • vhuber
    Options
    Today was absolutely BEAUTIFUL in my neck of the woods! It reached 44*, SUNNY with no wind whatsoever. Just BEAUTIFUL!!! Shoveled sidewalks & driveway, got some Christmas décor put up outside, walked 3 miles with my happy fur babies, cleaned the outside of two vehicles AND rode 9 miles on the ex bike. A VERY good day for me & I should sleep well after all the fresh air!

exercise.png
  • anaconda469
    anaconda469 Posts: 3,460 Member
    Options
    Surgery done. The repair looks like its gonna work. Got some temporary appliances in and I am wired shut, sadly until Dec 10th. Managed to knock out something while I was still numb. Pain is not to bad, now trying to figure out what to eat. I will be alone on T-Day so I don't need to worry about trying to grind up turkey :D:D:D

11/15 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/16 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/17 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/18 - 12.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/18 - 15.0 miles cycling
    11/19 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    11/19 - 12.0 miles turbo trainer (supposed to be a rest day, but surgery tomorrow)
    11/20 - 12.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 415.0 miles

exercise.png

• anaconda469
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Oops...and I forgot to update yesterday, Janet! :lol: I'm off this week so my schedule is allllll out of whack. :)

So just a heads up, everyone....updating may be sporadic all this week! :smiley:

Dave
    rI85m5.png

@darkrider42 Could you move 50 miles from me to @vhuber please?? A little Thanksgiving present @vhuber, give you a bit of breathig room :):D:):D
  • vhuber
    Options

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Dave
    rI85m5.png

@darkrider42 Could you move 50 miles from me to @vhuber please?? A little Thanksgiving present @vhuber, give you a bit of breathig room :):D:):D
    Glad your surgery went well. Be careful so you don't knock out something else!!! Thanks for the mileage offer but I'm not going to accept any till the time comes. I think I'll make it "unless" something comes up. I will take up your offer "if" I don't make it okay? You're are such a sweetie for the generous offer & I appreciate it!

• 2essie
    2essie Posts: 2,863 Member
    Options
    20th Nov 5.16 miles walked today
    21st Nov 9.03 miles walked

115.41 miles walked to date
  • darkrider42
    darkrider42 Posts: 5,313 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    SPREADSHEET UPDATED TO HERE

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

@ANACONDA469 - Glad to hear your surgery went well! :+1: I hope your recovery goes as easily as possible.

@CLEPANT - Good luck with your knee and I hope you don't need surgery, just rest. :flowerforyou:

lifvntvnmph1.jpeg

Hope you all have a Happy Thanksgiving wherever you are if you celebrate it! :smile:
    Dave
  • anaconda469
    Options
    vhuber wrote: »

See (but not edit) the
    spreadsheet here:

Dave
    rI85m5.png

Glad your surgery went well. Be careful so you don't knock out something else!!! Thanks for the mileage offer but I'm not going to accept any till the time comes. I think I'll make it "unless" something comes up. I will take up your offer "if" I don't make it okay? You're are such a sweetie for the generous offer & I appreciate it!

OK no worries. Everyone have a nice Thanksgiving with your friends and family
  • anaconda469
    Options
    11/15 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/16 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/17 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/18 - 12.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/18 - 15.0 miles cycling
    11/19 - 01.0 miles rest day walk
    11/19 - 12.0 miles turbo trainer (supposed to be a rest day, but surgery tomorrow)
    11/20 - 12.0 miles turbo trainer
    11/21 - 24.0 miles turbo trainer

Total: 439.0 miles

exercise.png

Have a Happy Thanksgiving everyone (I'm trying to ignore the Christmas music, to soon yet)

8nh8cxwjwi4x.jpg
  • rockann16
    rockann16 Posts: 885 Member
    Options
    Updating my miles for November. I have 35 through 11/21.

Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

exercise.png

• vhuber
    Options
    Walked my fur babies 3 miles (blessed with another BEAUIFUL afternoon) & rode ex bike 10 miles this evening.

exercise.png
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,889 Member
    edited November 2018
    Options
    11/17 0
    11/18 7 miles
    11/19 7.75 miles
    11/20 8.50 miles
    11/21 7 miles

As of 11/21 152.75 miles of 200 miles

exercise.png

• sufferlandrian
    sufferlandrian Posts: 8,201 Member
    Options
    @Susan - Glad the surgery went well. Having a jaw wired shut would really suck. I think if I would in your position, I would be having strawberry shakes for T Day. :smile:

@vhuber - Enjoy that weather while you can. I know what we had today is headed your way. We had clouds and drizzle all day. It started at Freezing rain this morning. Glad it didn't stay that way.
  • vhuber
    Options
    @Dean, We just got our ice melted off these past couple of days. Going to Billings (the city) for semi truck parts after turkey dinner at our sons house today. Will spend the night, get his parts (me do a little black Friday shopping) & get out of town because they are to have some heavy snow. We are 30% for Saturday, so not much chance here, thank goodness!
    Well I better go get in some peddling. Got buns made along with a pumpkin pie, peach pie, cranberry sauce & the sweet potato casserole will be in the oven next! Have a "Burst Your Belly" good day!!!
This discussion has been closed.