Hangry Birds

Options
124»

Replies

• nisijam5
    nisijam5 Posts: 10,390 Member
    Options
    shamrock14 wrote: »
    Kim, my 1:1 shows I didn't weigh in. Im still in the comp so I guess it's a typo but I don't want it to mess anything up. The weight is right in the weigh-in spreadsheet. Just thought I'd bring it up in case it matters.

Thanks for all you do!!!!

Ok, thank you - I must have messed up!!
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    Tomorrow is my 50th...going to the keg for lunch...then hubby(its his 45th birthday) is taking me shopping then were going to a movie and dinner...should be fun!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Tomorrow is my 50th...going to the keg for lunch...then hubby(its his 45th birthday) is taking me shopping then were going to a movie and dinner...should be fun!!

ENJOY!!! Happy Birthday day to yooooouuu!! Wish I were there to celebrate with you and tap that keg.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Usually I am not a sweets eater, or at least I can keep it to a minimum..but this week has been terrible. It feels like baked goods are constantly being delivered to my home and not to mention two birthday parties....yikes!! I feel like this weeks sweet eating binge is more then I can sum up for the whole year! Not to mention TOM HAS made it 10x more difficult to turn down😥😥😥
  • nisijam5
    Options
    Usually I am not a sweets eater, or at least I can keep it to a minimum..but this week has been terrible. It feels like baked goods are constantly being delivered to my home and not to mention two birthday parties....yikes!! I feel like this weeks sweet eating binge is more then I can sum up for the whole year! Not to mention TOM HAS made it 10x more difficult to turn down😥😥😥

I feel your pain....that's why we are here tho. To not gain the 6 to 8 lbs. that people usually gain.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    nisijam5 wrote: »

I feel your pain....that's why we are here tho. To not gain the 6 to 8 lbs. that people usually gain.

I remember this time last year I went from 145 in NOV to 160 by January. I am trying to remember that. I have been still loosing around 1 pound a week and although that puts my goals for the end of the year off by a little, I should be still proud it is going down rather than up 😃
  • fourathomej
    fourathomej Posts: 4,281 Member
    Options
    @abowersgirl Oh man...Thanks for the reminder on that one!! I did the exact same thing last year....was up about 15 lbs as well when January rolled around! I am going to try and be a bit more mindful this year!!
  • nisijam5
    Options
    My weight seems kind of stuck right now and I know it's because of the sweets and all the running around that leads to poor food choices. I think my waistline is trimming down and I kill myself with Cyclebar.

Tonight - ABs and some relaxation stuff.