December 1 Sign In

Options
124»

Replies

• fitnessnessness2018
    Options
    My first MFP challenge and my first check-in!

Date: 12/1
    Tracking: Yes
    Calories: Yes...calorie adjustments count, correct?
    Exercise: Yes! Strength training/calisthenics.

g35v8rgv43uz.jpeg
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,140 Member
    Options
    Dec 1
    Yes x 3
    s4w7zg1ok744.png
  • victorious55
    victorious55 Posts: 3,334 Member
    Options
    My sister-in-law got married today, so I used today as a planned pass day - it’s unfortunate that it happened on the first day of the month, but it was nice being able to eat and not worry about counting my calories. I also have planned my next pass days for Christmas and New Year’s Eve, so hopefully I can stick with that! We’ll see!

Good planning. That is so cool! Keep it up!
    ... Someone once said if you do not plan to success, than you are planing to fail.
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    Options
    @w8goal4life Such kind works of praise for your husband of 46 years. Marriage is what you put into it. Sounds like you two have an awesome relationship. I refer to my husband as my Sweetie. We've been married for 30 years..can't imagine my life without him.

Thank you @windowqueen2003 Congratulations to you and your husband, as well. It's nice to be in the company of others who place value on long term commitments other than weight loss! We are fortunate, as others are not always so blessed.
  • SouthernMamaUnderConsruction
    Options
    Looks like you guys are doing awesome!! I tracked everything today and as soon as my boy goes to sleep I'm doing about 45-60 minutes of Taebo. I'm posting this now because I am thinking we have a deadline of 10:00 before we aren't allowed to log. Also, how do you guys get your stats to post like that?
    Options
    12/3 tracking yes
    Below calorie goal
    Exercise: yes: changed my mind and did UFC FIT abs 25 minutes
  • MadisonMolly2017
    MadisonMolly2017 Posts: 11,140 Member
    Options
    Looks like you guys are doing awesome!! I tracked everything today and as soon as my boy goes to sleep I'm doing about 45-60 minutes of Taebo. I'm posting this now because I am thinking we have a deadline of 10:00 before we aren't allowed to log. Also, how do you guys get your stats to post like that?

Mine is a screenshot of my FITIV app which draws data from the Health app on my phone, calculates my calorie deficit!
    Options
    12/4 calories and carbs tracked
    Under calorie goal
    Workout 30 minutes
    Options
    12/5 under calories, have tracked everything and I'm about to get my workout in
    Options
    Workout complete
    Options
    Am I on the right page? Noticed no one posted for today? Just wondering if there is another page I should be on. Today's calories where under , I did track everything and today was my rest day due to my stomach cramping and not feeling well. Better safe than sorry