January 10 sign in

Options

Replies

• BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Completed my diary early and pre=logged my dinner so I don't go off plan. We have a dinner to go to, I made soup, and I'm only having the soup I made. Good day today. Made 30 minutes straight at my bike for the first time. So pumped!

Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? 30 minutes on recumbent bike, 8.97 miles, 18 mph avg!! (February 1 goal already met!!)
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • lalabank
    lalabank Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Exercise- Yes 60 minute aerobics class at Y, so much fun, we were moving!
    Calories- Yes under by 40 and no eating back exercise
    Tracking-Yes indeed
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,407 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes - 58 minutes in all (2 x 7 minutes HIIT plus 6090 steps jogging on the mini-trampoline .... notice how the order of importance has shifted ...
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes - pre-logged to pre-exercise limits, then burned 311 and left 101 "in the pot"
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes

• molly3210
    molly3210 Posts: 804 Member
    Options
    Yes x 3!!! Woo! At least that's what pre-planned dinner says.

Was able to walk the dog today, it was slow but about 25 minutes. My pedometer says 4500 steps and 1.85miles for the entire day. It's way more than I've done for weeks. Sun was shining, it was about 65 degrees outside, and though short one of the best dog walks ever :D

Looking forward to the start of PT next week. I am already feeling a little "squishy" and just know I've gained a pound or two, lost some muscle. Cannot wait to bounce back!

As for backs...years ago before I started working out, mine was stiff and achy, particularly upper spine and neck. It didn't take that much weight loss to see a difference, I think the difference came with physical activity. Now it feels great!
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Tracked? Yes
    Calories? Yes
    Exercise? Yes - 60-minutes Spin class and 11-minute run

Used Pass Days: 2/3
  • dwood1231
    dwood1231 Posts: 275 Member
    Options
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? Yes, 40 minutes walking the trail.
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? Yes, 270 to spare plus the calories from walking.
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? Yes.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Guys, I'm seeing that some of you have gone through some back injuries. @KLD145 , there is hope! I also fractured my back (T12). That was back in 2006, and I went on to run countless half marathons, a few obstacle races (Tough Mudder, etc.), and four marathons. Exercise definitely helped my pain....

Of course, then all those marathons took their toll on my back, and I ruptured some discs and had to have surgery. That was in 2015, and I still haven't come back from that. I exercise pretty much every day, but haven't been able to run like I used to.... But, I feel like as long as I'm getting SOMETHING in, it's better than nothing, right?
  • TerriRichardson112
    TerriRichardson112 Posts: 18,229 Member
    Options
    Exercise: Yes. Fitbit says 188 minutes today.
    Calories: Yes!
    Tracked: Yes!

Back: I have to say, it's much better now that I have dropped 60lbs, and have adopted a more active lifestyle. Long may it continue.
  • zorrocat
    zorrocat Posts: 153 Member
    Options
    January 10, 2019:

EXERCISE: Yes. 5 miles with a 3 mile tempo run (at 7:48/mile). The other two miles were warm-up/cool down at 10:00/mile. Total run was 43:25, I think...
    CALORIES: Yes. 2020 target; 2687 consumed (166g protein) - 790 burned = 1896 net.
    TRACKED: Yes, including four Hershey's Kisses at work.

And my posture is awful. Trying to work on that.
  • lessn00
    lessn00 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    January 9th and 10th
    Yes 3 xs!

Been super busy. Gonna go back through all the posts tonight for the past 2 days and read them.
  • clarkeje1
    clarkeje1 Posts: 1,633 Member
    Options
    Date: January 10
    Exercised?: Yes
    Calories?: Yes
    Tracked?: Yes
  • loopydo2017
    loopydo2017 Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    Yes x3. Did 3 videos today - a Tabata cardio, squat challenge and a stretching and toning.
    My back never bothers me during the day but it gets sore halfway through the night. I can’t seem to find a comfortable position but when I get up for the day it’s perfectly fine. We recently got a new mattress but it didn’t help!
  • tahm42
    tahm42 Posts: 4,814 Member
    Options
    Exercise yes strength pit
    Calories yes sticking to it
    Tracking yes the only way to know macros

My gym is making sure my back stays strong and healthy. I have a dowager's hump so I do lots of chin tucks while having pressure on the c3 to correct it. The perks of having a daughter that is a physical therapist.
  • newbie2143
    newbie2143 Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Jan 10
    Exercise: NO... out of the running for the winners circle this month, but will keep checking in to help me stay on track...
    Calories:YES
    Tracked:YES
  • phoebelayla
    phoebelayla Posts: 1,182 Member
    Options
    I fell off of life...my Aunt has been in the hospital since the 4th and it doesn't look good...but left me taking care of her everything and being a taxi for my mom everyday...it's been a little over whelming. I have stayed on track though for the most part...I have fallen behind on a few things. Good thing I have a conference call today or this might not have gotten up till tomorrow...lol

4th - 3 X yes
    5th - 3 X yes
    6th - Pass Day #1
    7th - 3 X yes
    8th - 3 X yes
    9th - 3 X yes

It looks like you have done a great job staying on track despite all the stressors you are dealing with!
  • shirgify
    shirgify Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Pass day number two.
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    Because you asked to see work out photos..... here is a pic enjoying skiing near Lake Tahoe, CA two days ago.

hm6b1z8mwh28.jpeg
  • phoebelayla
    Options
    OMG, my face is huge in that pic. Well anyway, we had a gorgeous view of the Sierra Nevada Mountains. It just takes an hour to an hour an a half to the ski resorts depending on which one we go to. Then, right back to much warmer sea level life for me.

1/10/18
    Yes x 3
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    Exercise: yes
    Tracking: yes
    Calories: yes, even though I wanted to drown some sorrows in ice cream, I just stuck to a small serving instead.

And, my back is fine, so far. I'm pretty mindful at work to get up and walk around regularly. As well as that, I also have a standing desk, which helps (although, I should use it more)