TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (January)

Options

Replies

• Heartie2Heartie
    Heartie2Heartie Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hi there’s
    Quite a bit of busy day today. Spend the day at parents house with the fam. I made everything I ate work and in my goal. Workout today was walking with my niece and nephew and taking the babies out for there walks.
    Jan 1 Check in:
    Everything tracked✅
    Stayed within my budget✅
    Workout ✅

Sorry for not being on here like I would. Hopefully it will be better tomorrow

Have a great night
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,980 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Jan 1
    Tracking: ✅
    Calories: ✅
    Exercise: ✅ Treadmill, Yoga and Boot Camp
    Steps: 12,483
    Water: 64 oz

This morning I went to a Boot Camp at my gym, it was actually an marvelous accomplishment for me. It’s been a class I’v been hesitant to get attend but was actually fun!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, January 1, 2018
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes - squeaked by
    Exercised: No
    Steps as of posting: 8,864

My knee was bothering me and I woke up sick. No matter how much I tell myself it doesn’t matter that I didn’t do it perfectly on the first day of the year, it still bothers me a bit. Oh the lovely emotions of wanting everything to go perfectly...and it not happening. My victory takeaway for the day is in staying under calories and continuing to do my best to do so tomorrow.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @mikea2g, I definitely would call it a win for today! Staying UNDER in your calories when your sick is an outstanding job! Your body might need some rest, love the way you didn’t over do it with exercising. I hope you feel better, :)
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    January 1
    Tracking- yes
    Calories- yes
    Exercise- yes
    Happy 2019😊
  • mrsjas2000
    mrsjas2000 Posts: 908 Member
    Options
    I went away for the weekend, just got home now, won’t be logging today I ate the breakfast at the hotel which was French toast, banana bread, eggs, then stopped at McDonald’s and have t eaten since and eating late doesn’t do anything to help my weight.
    I can’t remember if I entered a starting weight so I will now
    255 and I weigh in on Saturdays
    Logged food no
    Drank water not enough
    Exercise no sat in the car most of the day
    I have a daycare and I have a new child starting tomorrow so that could be a fun day, he is only 12 months and his mom’s first day back to work.
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    1/1:
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes 55 min walk
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    January 1, 2019
    Tracking: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 45 minutes of yoga
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Dec 31

Tracked no
    Calories no
    Exercise no

January 1

Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes

Sunday no
    Monday no
    Tuesday yes

Not how I wanted to start the new month and I did what to start a new streak but I am finally back to normal and have nothing standing in my way again. So although no winner circle for me this week, i am hoping from here to Easter will be different .
  • MelsLeanDream
    MelsLeanDream Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Sorry this was late. I was confused whether it was last Sunday or the one coming!

Username: MelsLeanDream
    Weigh in week: January Week 1
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Weight: 209
    Current Weight: 207
  • MelsLeanDream
    Options
    Mini Challenge

December 30 SUNDAY
    Calories - Under
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - No
    Steps - 5545
    Water - 1000ml

December 31 MONDAY
    Calories - Under
    Tracking - Yes
    Exercise - Yes - 2 mile walk - 155 Active Minutes - Night Shift
    Steps - 19306
    Water - 2000ml

January 1 TUESDAY
    Calories - No
    Tracking - No
    Exercise -No
    Steps - 5780
    Water - No
  • MelsLeanDream
    Options
    I have added the fitbit users I could see as I scrolled through the messages...this is mine if anyone else wants an active user.
    https://www.fitbit.com/user/2WRJBP
  • ITVGuy2000
    ITVGuy2000 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    1/1/2019
    Tracking: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercize: yes
  • abowersgirl
    Options
    I added you @MelsLeanDream .. my name is Stephanie
  • Cindyk4919
    Cindyk4919 Posts: 521 Member
    Options
    01/01/2019
    Tracking;yes
    Under; yes
    Exercise; yes
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I really don’t understand how my body works. I weighed myself a few days early just to see. Somehow after this weekend I only gained a pound as opposed to the six lbs last week. And I ate/drank worse this weekend and didnt go to the gym once ...
    I am just ready to get back in my habits from December prior to Christmas weekend. Back to tracking and eating right and back to lots of water.

It has been nice reading all of the wins people have had over the holidays. Very inspirational!
  • Kclee2903
    Kclee2903 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone and Happy New Year! I logged a little yesterday, but didn't really do much. I pretty much spent the day watching movies with my littles <3 My plan for the next few weeks is to work on not binge eating at night and to start light exercise.

Is anyone else doing low carb or keto? I have had good success with it over the years so I am going to give it a go this time around.
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Also, sorry if this is negative, but I hate the gym during the first three weeks of January. Anybody who has been a gym member for awhile knows that you cant even get a treadmill cause of all of the people who join this time of year only to quit after a week or two.
    So my question is, does anybody have any recommendations for at home workouts? Maybe videos on youtube or something like that?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!
  • abowersgirl
    edited January 2019
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Also, sorry if this is negative, but I hate the gym during the first three weeks of January. Anybody who has been a gym member for awhile knows that you cant even get a treadmill cause of all of the people who join this time of year only to quit after a week or two.
    So my question is, does anybody have any recommendations for at home workouts? Maybe videos on youtube or something like that?
    Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

Youtube: Popsugar, be fit, fitness blender. When I am not down for doing my usual stuff, i tend to turn to these videos. You can find them as low as 4 min too 45+ all depending on your time...but don't let a 4 min video fool you, especially with popsugar...you will work the whole 4 min. And remember any easy exercises can always be made more intense by adding weights or restriction bands. I know the gym is great for machines but I do prefer working out at home, in my own comfort zone and with my tv playing in the background

Jillian Michaels app: I dont pay for this app so it is pretty limited but it still managed to dole out good amount of work as well. Everytime it ask for payment just hit skip and continue on.
  • GrandmaJackie
    edited January 2019
    Options
    @Cindyk4919, nice seeing in our group woot hoot!
    @erikNJ, I totally agree about about gyms this time of the year, :(. I usually bring my headphones, since my gym have mini TVs on every cardio machine.

Fortunately, I usually get to the gym extremely early before all the crazy loud members, j/k. I love using YouTube. This might not be much help sorry but it does have a search. I usually find ones for exercising bands, inside running or kettlebell workout. I love @abowersgirl, suggestion on fitness blenders, they have outstanding ones!
    https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos

This discussion has been closed.