• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes 20 to 30 minutes walking
    Water yes 84oz so far
    Goals/comments
    Just got home back to NYC so I know I owe you guys a weigh in will get on the scale in the am
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes 45 min walk run. 2 miles.

Been having a hard time getting back into the swing of things.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No, rest day

Weight training on Saturday
  • rawrxamberx
    rawrxamberx Posts: 646 Member
    Options
    Username; rawrxamberx
    Week; Jan. Week 1
    Previous weight; 319.6
    Current weight; 317.4

I’m honestly surprised with this loss cuz this week has been an up and down week for me but since I did , it’s definitely motivating for me this week (:
  • catvlmack
    catvlmack Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Daily Post-Friday Jan 4

Tracked: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: 13,000 steps

It was Friday night and my treat got a bit carried away. Oh well.
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily post: 04.01
    Calories: no, over by 367 kcal :(
    Exercise: Yes, ca 8.2 km walking

I constantly overeat by ca 150-350kcal with unplanned snacks. It feels that if I won't be able to have a snack, I'll die of hunger. Despite eating 4xday good, healthy, balanced & tasty meals. Rather than hunger, the snacking is more about boredom and bad habits I have to win. Somehow :/
  • SweetT47
    SweetT47 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Weekily Weigh In
    January 1st week
    PW 298.6
    Cw 293.8
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Saturday!!

Today's Weigh ins are:
    @Bm00re2u
    @Digger61
    @Djcarswelljc14
    @gemwolf110 (got yours)
    @Ianmoone30
    @mg07030
    @mlhopp93
    @rawrxamberx (got yours)
    @SweetT47 (got yours)
    @vicky2767
    @walk4today
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »
    Daily post: 04.01
    Calories: no, over by 367 kcal :(
    Exercise: Yes, ca 8.2 km walking

I constantly overeat by ca 150-350kcal with unplanned snacks. It feels that if I won't be able to have a snack, I'll die of hunger. Despite eating 4xday good, healthy, balanced & tasty meals. Rather than hunger, the snacking is more about boredom and bad habits I have to win. Somehow :/

Gum! It works for me. When you walk in the kitchen for that unnecessary snack again, stick a piece of gum in your mouth instead. It usually helps me out for a while once a day. I can easily snack from sun up to sun down everyday. In the evening I use my crafting hobbies to keep my hands busy and my mind off of food. If you have anything you can use that way it can work well!

• AB0215
    Options
    Username; rawrxamberx
    Week; Jan. Week 1
    Previous weight; 319.6
    Current weight; 317.4

I’m honestly surprised with this loss cuz this week has been an up and down week for me but since I did , it’s definitely motivating for me this week (:

@rawrxamberx Great week!! Sometimes weight loss surprises you, and it's a nice surprise and hopefully it can carry you to the next week :smile:
  • AB0215
    Options
    Ver9nika wrote: »

@Ver9nika Honeslty, I used to have the snack problem and I just started with snacks that were low in calories and measure out the right portion and eat it slowly, you'll be surprised after the mental tricks how much easier it is. I used to (and on occasion still do when I have that stretch where I just don't feel like I'll make it without food) and I'll eat 4 pickle spears, it's 20 calories and eating them really slow, it helps me bridge that mental gap (because it's mental, your body isn't really hungry, there's hormones at play here that are tricking you into eating), and really just about any veggie will work, I use pickles because it's easy to pull a few out of the jar, but you can use carrots, broccoli, celery, etc...it's really about the trick, you're eating something, but it's low in calories and healthy.
  • AB0215
    Options
    SweetT47 wrote: »
    Weekily Weigh In
    January 1st week
    PW 298.6
    Cw 293.8

@SweetT47 Awesome job! Keep up the great work!
  • AB0215
    Options
    gemwolf110 wrote: »
    Username: Gemwolf110
    Weigh in week: JAN Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    PW: 211.3
    CW: 213.6

Well that was to be expected. Between TOM and the last couple of days not working out and eating a bit too much. Will do better next week.

@gemwolf110 Hang in there!
  • AB0215
    Options
    mlhopp93 wrote: »
    Username: mlhopp93
    Week: January Week 1 (1/5/18)
    PW = 314.8
    CW= 314.6
    Difference: -0.2

This is going to take a while averaging 0.2 per week. But better down than up -- right?

@mlhopp93 Weight loss isn't linear, this week might be slow, next week might see a huge drop...the trick is sticking with it even when it's not as fast :smile:
This discussion has been closed.