Team WORKOUT WARRIORS - JANUARY 2019 Team Chat

Options

Replies

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    I hate you guys that are leaving us for the "Shrinking Assets" team.. You are going to be so missed in this thread. Remember, you are and always will be Warriors and are always welcome to pop in and hang with us... We love you guys (gals) and will miss you! Don't forget us...

Aw, thanks! I'm going to miss you all and will definitely pop in occasionally. I'm head to get rid of.
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Returning Warriors - please head on over to the new team thread and take a moment to post an intro and welcome for the new incoming team challengers.

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10723426/workout-warriors-february-2019#latest

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    e5we4t887cc2.png

Its that time again!!! FEBRURARY REGISTRATIONS have been opened!

We are hoping you all help us spread the word by posting an invite to join our group on your profile pages, in your other groups, or by going to our FORUM INVITES and posting a little comment about how our Group has helped you on your journey! This will show people what we are all about and help keep our invites on top of the forums page. Simply click on the links below and give us a shout out!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10722877/february-2019-fat-2-fit-weight-loss-challenge#latest

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10722874/f2f-wlc-support-group-february-edition#latest

npajakvdygti.png
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Showkitten
    Week 5
    Wednesdays
    Previous: 229
    Current: 235

Had a few pieces of bad news and ate my feelings. Having one good week followed by an awful week atm. Sorry for the bad last weigh in :(
  • steplaj
    Options
    ShowKitten wrote: »
    Showkitten
    Week 5
    Wednesdays

Had a few pieces of bad news and ate my feelings. Having one good week followed by an awful week atm. Sorry for the bad last weigh in :(

Anything you want to share and talk about?

• TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I'll definitely pop in here and there, when real life and my job let me that is. 🤣
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    Not me... I’m done!

JK - love y’all 🥰🥰🥰
  • Beka3695
    Options
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THANK YOU BECKY AKA @Beka3695
  • Beka3695
    Options

Go get well -- technically I am still your co captain until Sunday!
  • steplaj
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: »

Go get well -- technically I am still your co captain until Sunday!

Turncoat :p;)
  • ShowKitten
    ShowKitten Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Showkitten
    Week 5
    Wednesdays

A lot of money worries at home. I've been working a lot so house is also messy as I don't have time for both and husband is in his busy time at work. That coupled with a few other things is making us both low. Hoping a weekend stay at my parents will cheer me up a bit.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    NikMar
    Week 5
    Thursday
    Previous: 143.1
    Current: 143.3

OK, I suppose! Could have been a lot worse! I've realised that I am definitely I am an emotional eater. A close member of the family has just had a devastating diagnosis for a very aggressive cancer. He's been getting very ill, very quickly. Puts my minor woes into perspective!!!!
  • steplaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Showkitten
    Week 5
    Wednesdays

A lot of money worries at home. I've been working a lot so house is also messy as I don't have time for both and husband is in his busy time at work. That coupled with a few other things is making us both low. Hoping a weekend stay at my parents will cheer me up a bit.

I know the feeling. I have my mother-in-law living with me with Alzheimer's so when I get out of work, I go home to a (sort of) second job taking care of her. My wife is working evenings so she can be home during the day to take care of her, so the evenings are all mine. She is total care now, has to be fed, ambulated, changed, etc..

There are always money worries, that never changes and is the same for everyone (unless your born to wealth). We have outgrown the house, it is cluttered with excess stuff. I have been cleaning the garage trying to make space. And now it's 0 outside with a wind chill of -20.

Trust me, you are not alone!

• RunRaineyRun
    RunRaineyRun Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    RunRaineyRun
    Week5
    Thursday
    PW: 244.5
    CW: 243

Appetite is starting to come back, more’s the pity! I had some chocolates from a tub at work, oops, but when I came home I made a spinach and chicken omelette (odd, acquired taste) and I feel a bit better about the chocolate lol.
  • RunRaineyRun
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    I think that was the most emotional week of my life! I didn't have much of an appetite this week, but when I did I didn't always eat the best. My grandmother died on MLK day, and we buried her on Saturday. Thursday I had an interview for the best possible job. I was so emotional and nervous, I thought I did terrible. They called on Friday to tell me the job is mine, and then Friday I went to my grandma's viewing seeing friends and family I haven't seen in ages. I want to be happy, but am a wreck at the same time! Definitely an emotional roller coaster! Each day gets easier, and I have a couple weeks before I'll start the new job so that helps too!!

I’m so sorry about your grandma :( Sending you lots and lots of snuggles (they’re better than regular hugs) <3

Congrats on the new job!

• RunRaineyRun
    Options
    Showkitten
    Week 5
    Wednesdays

Sorry Steph :(
    I am the same with the messy house (flat for me), give yourself a break, don’t pile everything on at once. Hopefully things get easier for you soon x
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    I think that was the most emotional week of my life! I didn't have much of an appetite this week, but when I did I didn't always eat the best. My grandmother died on MLK day, and we buried her on Saturday. Thursday I had an interview for the best possible job. I was so emotional and nervous, I thought I did terrible. They called on Friday to tell me the job is mine, and then Friday I went to my grandma's viewing seeing friends and family I haven't seen in ages. I want to be happy, but am a wreck at the same time! Definitely an emotional roller coaster! Each day gets easier, and I have a couple weeks before I'll start the new job so that helps too!!

@quiarga
    DAMM CASEY I AM SORRY I MISSED THIS...I AM SO SORRY FOR YOUR LOST MARCIE AND I SEND YOU AND YOUR FAMILY OUR DEEPEST SYMPATHIES.
    I MISS MY TWIN AND NOW MARK MY LITTLE BRO DIED IT SUCKS TO SAY THE LEAST, BUT IT WILL GET EASIER EACH DAY. WHAT MAKES IT EASIER FOR ME THEY BOTH ARE IN A BETTER PLACE THAN WHAT CAUSE THEM TO LEAVE US. MARK ON HIS LES PAUL GUITAR AND BRAD ON HIS PEARL DRUM KIT ARE UP IN HEAVEN HAVING A JAM SESSION WITH TOM PETTY, GEORGE HARRISON, ROY ORBISON AND JOHN LENNON THAT'S GOT TO BE ONE HELL OF A JAM SESSION. THAT'S HOW I DEAL WITH IT.

CONGRATS ON THE NEW CAREER!!!!! I SUSPECT THAT YOU WILL KILL IT JUST AS YOU DO HERE ON THE TEAM.
    I AM WITH YA I JUST WANT MY HEALTH TO GET BETTER AND BE HAPPY.
    GREG AND MARCIE
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Weigh in
    Previous: 199.2
    Today: 198.0

I was a little lower yesterday but I had Chicago mix before bed.
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    Username: TattooedDolphinGirl78
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 202.2
    Todays Weight: 202.6

Can't complain. I went back to normal eating after the bug vacated. Unfortunately, I'm starting another one... ugh.
This discussion has been closed.