Options

Replies

• TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    UPDATE
    WELL YESTERDAY WAS A VERY LONG AT THE DOC'S OFFICE
    I TOOK A BATTERY OF TEST AND GAVE A TON OF BODY FLUIDS TO THEM FOR TESTING
    NO WORD YET AS TO WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME IF ANYTHING. IT COULD BE THAT 2 OF MY MEDS (DEPRESSION AND B/P) ARE CAUSING THIS AS THAT IS ONE OF THE SIDE EFFECTS.

SO NOW WE ARE IN A STAND BYE STATUS UNTIL WE FIND OUT WHAT EXACTLY IS WRONG. I HAVE BEEN ASKED BY THE OTHER MODS TO STAND DOWN (STERNLY I MIGHT ADD) UNTIL WE FIGURE THIS OUT. THE HIGH OUTPUT CONCERNS US ALL AS THIS WILL GET ME DEHYDRATED IN A HURRY.

THE OTHER CONCERN IS MY B/P CRAZY HIGH YESTERDAY. THEY TOOK MY B/P ON MY LEG,ANKLE, THIGHS,AND BOTH ARMS. CRAZY HIGH ALL OF THEM. COULD BE SEVERAL FACTORS INVOLVED IN THAT INCLUDING NO MEDS IN ME YESTERDAY AS I WAS FASTING FOR THE TESTS.

SO YOUR ALL CAUGHT UP. YOU KNOW WHAT I KNOW RIGHT NOW.
    MARCIE AND I WOULD THANK YOU ALL FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND WELL WISHES.
    GREG

Sending you healing thoughts Greg!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Prayers up, Greg.
  • iamworthy14
    iamworthy14 Posts: 413 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Username: iamworthy14
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Weight: 160.0
    Todays Weight: 162.0

i posted yesterday? sorry!
  • trinalong79
    trinalong79 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    GM TEAM
    @LonniJay @murrell007
    POSTED

@murrell007 @BecklynH
    Best of luck! Don’t be strangers, and we’ll see you soon.

PAST DUE WEIGH IN'S
    @trinalong79
    @WishfulThinning18
    @iamworthy14

DUE UP WEDNESDAY
    @quiarga
    @kammerkv1

Username: Trinalong79
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Week: 5
    Previous weight: 167
    Current weight: 167.6

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    @iamworthy14
    POSTED
    @trinalong79
    POSTED

THANKS GUYS

@iamworthy14
    GOOD LUCK ON THE NEW TEAM
  • iamworthy14
    Options
    @iamworthy14
    POSTED
    @trinalong79
    POSTED

THANKS GUYS

@iamworthy14
    GOOD LUCK ON THE NEW TEAM

Thank you! Gonna miss you all!!!!
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    How do we know if we have been crossed over to the new team? Did they get messages...I am assuming I am staying here because I wasn't messaged
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    I am sending healing thoughts and prayers to you Greg.
  • iamworthy14
    Options
    How do we know if we have been crossed over to the new team? Did they get messages...I am assuming I am staying here because I wasn't messaged

yes I got messaged.....il miss your positive vibes!
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options

If you were not notified, you are remaining on Warriors with us...

• kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kammerkv
    Last weigh in for January
    PW:221.7
    CW: 224

It definitely depressing going up again. This time last year I was 200. I lost and gained all the weight back that I lost. I know that it’s easy and logical to eat healthier and work out. But I sabotage myself. But why? And why am I not more mindful before I eat? These are all questions I will explore to see if I can be more successful for the month of February. I am sorry for not contributing as well For our team
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quairga
    Week 5
    Wednesdays
    Previous: 126.4
    Current: 125.2
  • steplaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Good Morning

I think I speak for everyone when I say, "Our Hearts and Prayers go out to everyone living in those areas that are being hit by extreme and life threatening temperatures." Please, to all our friends and families, try to stay indoors and if not, be sure to protect yourselves from the extreme cold.

As always, if you are a challenger and you are unable to participate in a weigh-in due to an emergency or natural disaster (which this is), simply let a captain or moderator know and you will be excused during that time.

To those of us who are not in those areas affected, please, be sure to take a moment and reflect or pray for those that are...

Stay Safe and Warm!
    Steve

• steplaj
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    I think that was the most emotional week of my life! I didn't have much of an appetite this week, but when I did I didn't always eat the best. My grandmother died on MLK day, and we buried her on Saturday. Thursday I had an interview for the best possible job. I was so emotional and nervous, I thought I did terrible. They called on Friday to tell me the job is mine, and then Friday I went to my grandma's viewing seeing friends and family I haven't seen in ages. I want to be happy, but am a wreck at the same time! Definitely an emotional roller coaster! Each day gets easier, and I have a couple weeks before I'll start the new job so that helps too!!

OMG Casey... First, I am so sorry for your loss. My heart and prayers go out to you and your family. I know losing someone close to you is very difficult, all I can offer is for you to hold onto all the good memories and to know that even though she is no longer here with you physically, she will be with you now and forever in your heart...

Next, Congrats on the new job - that is awesome... I am so happy for you. I know you will do awesome, I don't think you are capable of anything less.

The emotional roller-coaster will end soon and you will be back to a stable routine in no time. If you need to talk or just to chat with a friend, I am always here. You can message me or call me, either way... I know I am not there with you, but I with you in spirit just the same.

• steplaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »
    Kammerkv
    Last weigh in for January
    PW:221.7
    CW: 224

It definitely depressing going up again. This time last year I was 200. I lost and gained all the weight back that I lost. I know that it’s easy and logical to eat healthier and work out. But I sabotage myself. But why? And why am I not more mindful before I eat? These are all questions I will explore to see if I can be more successful for the month of February. I am sorry for not contributing as well For our team

Let's not dwell on the past. Instead, you have already identified what needs to be fixed - let's do it. We are all in this together, and we (your teammates) are all here for you when you need someone to hold your hand through the tough moments. The best time to begin is "now". Let's begin by setting a goal of losing 1 - 2 pounds this week. Baby steps. What plan are you following? Do me a favor, each day, log on to this thread and share with us your victories and your failures. When you are craving, post on here and let the team give you a motivational "push" to help you get through. Remember, there is no need to say you are sorry, instead, just adjust, correct, and move forward! We have all had failures. We all understand!

I am going to see if I can get the buddy system back up and running, I think this might help you a lot. Don't worry, we are going to help get you back to that 200 again, and even less.

• steplaj
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I hate you guys that are leaving us for the "Shrinking Assets" team.. You are going to be so missed in this thread. Remember, you are and always will be Warriors and are always welcome to pop in and hang with us... We love you guys (gals) and will miss you! Don't forget us...

• boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    steplaj wrote: »
    I hate you guys that are leaving us for the "Shrinking Assets" team.. You are going to be so missed in this thread. Remember, you are and always will be Warriors and are always welcome to pop in and hang with us... We love you guys (gals) and will miss you! Don't forget us...

Who dis, new phone?

JK. I am sure I will pop in here as well. I have been a warrior for over a yr.
This discussion has been closed.