Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Tuesday
    Previous Weight: 311.2
    Todays Weight: 311.0
    @BecklynH
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS

ShowKitten wrote: »
    I’ve been quiet - had a bad bug for last three days and my lady plumbing is being ridiculous. So I’ve been just eating what’s near and easy and snaking on painkillers ha. Starting to feel a little better so back on strict diary today. Unfortunately I’ve stuck on 2lbs but not sweating it, I haven’t ate 7000 extra calories, my body is just being dicky.

Name: Showkitten
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 232.8
    Todays Weight: 235.0
    @ShowKitten
    POSTED
    OOPS GOING THE WRONG

• melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    I am not even going to try to explain yesterday. I'll just go with I worked from 6:00a - 7:15p and leave it at that.

I will log my food today at least. No other promises because it's at least a 10 hour day.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    quiarga wrote: »
    Quiarga
    Week 3
    Wednesdays
    Previous: 127.2
    Current: 126.0 <--officially hit 40 lbs gone! 6 lbs to final goal weight!
    @quiarga
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS CASEY
    GOOD THINGS HAPPENING WITH YOU

• melissafeagins
    Options
    GOOD MORNING TEAM HERE IS THE LATEST UPDATE ON MOM AND SKIP
    I HAVE BEEN VERY BUSY WITH SKIP AND MOM.
    IT'S OFFICIAL MOM HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH OVARIAN CANCER. HOW BAD IT IS UNKNOWN AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING, HOW EVER SHE INTENDS TO FIGHT IT AND SO I HAVE DAWNED ONCE AGAIN MY BDU'S AND AM PREPARING FOR THE ANOTHER BATTLE AGAINST CANCER.
    MOM HAS A TERRIFIC NETWORK OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY. SHE HAS A HAVE A CHEER SQUAD AND ROOTING SECTION THAT IS TOP NOTCH TO SAY THE LEAST.
    I WILL BE DEALING WITH THIS AS WE GO FORWARD, BUT I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT IF MY DUTIES TO THIS TEAM OF WARRIORS GETS TO BE TOO MUCH I WILL LET YOU KNOW. HOW EVER THAT BEING SAID I WILL CONTINUE WITH MY DUTIES HERE AS ONE OF YOUR TEAM CAPTAINS AS WE MOVE FORWARD WITH MOM.

SKIP IS STATUS QUO. WE ARE GETTING HIM READY FOR THE VA HOSPICE WHICH IS AT A LOCAL REHAB FACILITY IN TACOMA. THE NEXT STEP IN HIS JOURNEY IS TO HAVE TRACHEOSTOMY DONE AND HAVE A VOICE BOX IMPLANTED. I AM NOT GOING INTO DETAILS AS TO HIS CONDITION AS IT'S PRETTY GROSS.

I AM GOING TO ASK YOU FELLOW CAPTAINS AND MODS AND TEAMMATES TO KEEP MY MOM AND BROTHER IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYER AS ONCE AGAIN WE FIGHT THIS MONSTER CALLED CANCER.
    THANKS GREG

Prayers up, Greg.
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options

molxfkzpzqw1.png

31st : done (that was easy 😛😛 lol)
    1st: done: ran for 1.5 and walked the rest
    2nd done: ran 3 walked the rest
    3rd done: all walking
    4th done: chances are I will be working out since although I did walk yesterday, i took it as a regular routine rest day...i can't see myself not walking regardless.
    5th done: 1.5 run, rest walking
    6th done: 1.5 run and walked the rest
    7th done
    8th done. 1.5 run and walked the rest
    9th done 1.5 run walked the rest
    10th done 1.5 run, walked the rest
    11th done
    12th I was just under. 😥😥
    13th just under again! 😧😧 no more bad weekends!
    14th done, although I will be stepping regardless
    15th didn't get it done. Haven't been feeling well
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kammerkv
    Week 3
    Previous week: yikes I forgot but I think it was the same as now.
    Current week: 221.4

Even though I’m very disappointed in my weight gain, I am proud of myself for a few things. Since Saturday, I have been to the gym 3x and burned 1000 calories at the elliptical and also lifted weights. Tuesday I was unable to go to the gym so I was able to do 100 squats by the end of the day. Today is my son’s birthday so there is no gym for me today either. Today’s goal is to put in 5 minutes of planks. I have 1 minute done. I’m will continue to listen to my body’s hunger needs and not my emotional hunger needs.

Thank you all!
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    IT'S OFFICIAL MOM HAS BEEN DIAGNOSED WITH OVARIAN CANCER. HOW BAD IT IS UNKNOWN AT THE TIME OF THIS POSTING, HOW EVER SHE INTENDS TO FIGHT IT AND SO I HAVE DAWNED ONCE AGAIN MY BDU'S AND AM PREPARING FOR THE ANOTHER BATTLE AGAINST CANCER.
    MOM HAS A TERRIFIC NETWORK OF FRIENDS AND FAMILY. SHE HAS A HAVE A CHEER SQUAD AND ROOTING SECTION THAT IS TOP NOTCH TO SAY THE LEAST.
    I WILL BE DEALING WITH THIS AS WE GO FORWARD, BUT I WANT YOU ALL TO KNOW THAT IF MY DUTIES TO THIS TEAM OF WARRIORS GETS TO BE TOO MUCH I WILL LET YOU KNOW. HOW EVER THAT BEING SAID I WILL CONTINUE WITH MY DUTIES HERE AS ONE OF YOUR TEAM CAPTAINS AS WE MOVE FORWARD WITH MOM.

SKIP IS STATUS QUO. WE ARE GETTING HIM READY FOR THE VA HOSPICE WHICH IS AT A LOCAL REHAB FACILITY IN TACOMA. THE NEXT STEP IN HIS JOURNEY IS TO HAVE TRACHEOSTOMY DONE AND HAVE A VOICE BOX IMPLANTED. I AM NOT GOING INTO DETAILS AS TO HIS CONDITION AS IT'S PRETTY GROSS.

I AM GOING TO ASK YOU FELLOW CAPTAINS AND MODS AND TEAMMATES TO KEEP MY MOM AND BROTHER IN YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYER AS ONCE AGAIN WE FIGHT THIS MONSTER CALLED CANCER.
    THANKS GREG

*hugs*
  • TattooedDolphinGirl78
    TattooedDolphinGirl78 Posts: 5,214 Member
    Options
    I have no idea what my weigh-in will be this coming Friday as I had a heavy weekend and am now starting a cold. Bleh.
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 3
    Wednesdays
    @quiarga
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS CASEY

Yes they are Greg! I also passed the last exam I needed for my MCSE certification this morning as well! I'm floating on cloud 9 today!

I hope and wish that things improve for your family! We are all here for you!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    Quiarga
    Week 3
    Wednesdays
    @quiarga
    POSTED
    WTG ON THE LOSS CASEY

Yes they are Greg! I also passed the last exam I needed for my MCSE certification this morning as well! I'm floating on cloud 9 today!

I hope and wish that things improve for your family! We are all here for you!

Congratulations!!! My spouse is MCSE certified. It's tough.
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc - my thoughts are with you, take care.

@quiarga - wow! Well done! So impressive!

Today was ok with sensible food choices and a good session at body combat. Steps stepped and a reasonable amount of water drunk. If only the scales would recognise these continued efforts!!!
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    NikMar wrote: »
    @Navydaddjtc - my thoughts are with you, take care.

@quiarga - wow! Well done! So impressive!

Today was ok with sensible food choices and a good session at body combat. Steps stepped and a reasonable amount of water drunk. If only the scales would recognise these continued efforts!!!

It will come eventually.
  • KelGen02
    KelGen02 Posts: 668 Member
    Options
    My treadmill died, we are getting a new one on Monday. Right now I am all in with the weight lifting. Tonight we did legs and abs... anyone have any recommendations for a cardio video they like on YouTube. We are gonna get some wintery stuff this weekend and bitter cold so no walks are gonna happen. Still struggling with keeping up with all things MFP as I can't see anything on this app now that i dont have the capability to get on the web at work 😜
    5t6m78un589c.png
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 829 Member
    Options

THANKS GREG

I’m so sorry to hear about your mom’s diagnosis. Your family will be in my thoughts.
  • RunRaineyRun
    RunRaineyRun Posts: 301 Member
    Options
    @Navydaddjtc so sorry to hear about your family struggles. I'm sending lots of good vibes your way and theirs, crossing fingers.
  • RunRaineyRun
    Options
    Name: RunRaineyRun
    Week: Jan week 3
    Day: Thursday
    PW: 248
    CW: 247.5

Hallelulja! After gain after gain last year (.... oops.) and two weeks of maintains I am SUPER HAPPY with a wee half pound off this week.
    At group my consultant was talking about how half a pound is often frowned upon when people lose it, saying things like, "It's 'just' half a pound", but it's half a pound closer to where we want to be and sometimes after a bad run of it we can lose half a pound and be so happy that it feels like more. Honestly I felt like she was talking to me LOL, and she hadn't even gotten to me yet.
    She reminded us that half a pound is a block of lard which makes it seem more real. One guy lost 7lbs and she said that's 14 blocks of lard... it kinda hits you, doesn't it? Imagine walking into the supermarket and picking all that up :D

I have started to log my food again, baby steps though! I may not stick with it - esp when there are days with binges and I'm too shameful - but I'm trying. Tomorrow will test me as I'm going out for a meal and drinks... I might just put in a custom calorie amount.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    GM TEAM
    FIRST OFF THANK YOU ALL FOR THE WELL WISHES FOR MY MOM AND BIG BRO. I SAW THEM BOTH YESTERDAY AND BOTH OF THEM ARE IN GOOD SPIRITS CONSIDERING.

@quiarga ...CONGRATS CASEY IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME COMING ALL THE BEST TO YOU IN YOUR FUTURE
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78 HEY T I HOPE YOU FEEL BETTER SOON I USE ZICAM TO HEAD OFF COLDS AND WOULDN'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT
    @RunRaineyRun WTG ON THE LOSS POSTED
    @KelGen02 ...HEY KELLY LESLIE SANSONE HAS A BAZILLION YOU TUBES VIDEOS FOR CARDIO AND WALKING. I USE THEM WHEN I WANT TO CHANGE IT UP . ALSO IF YOU SEARCH YOUTUBE FOR WALK 15 YOU'LL FIND THEM HELPFUL AS WELL.

STILL TO WEIGH FOR THIS WEEK IS
    @megnolia82 <<<<THURS
    @NikMar <<<<<<< THURS

ON DECK FOR FRIDAY
    @Goinhard64 (Motivator)
    @holmesp603
    @KelGen02
    @LiveLaughLove1969
    @LittleTee76
    @Lonnijay
    @MzManiak
    @Navydaddjtc (Mod/Captain)
    @steplaj (Grp Mod)
    @TattooedDolphinGirl78

HAVE A THUNDEROUS THURSDAY TEAM
  • RunRaineyRun
    Options
    @KelGen02 Jessica Smith TV on Youtube is great as well for different kinds of workouts from beginner onwards. I love that she's really nice and doesn't talk down to you as a viewer. Plus her French Bulldog is in the background in a lot of videos and she's super cute :D
This discussion has been closed.