• nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Daily log in for: Saturday
    Logged: Yes, under
    Water: 84 oz
    Exercise: 30 minute dog walk
    Steps: 15,460

Yesterday was a decent day. Our weather is absurdly warm for Montana in January. Spent a couple hours stacking firewood which I hate doing... its so monotonous but I love using our wood stove in the winter so it has to be done. I just tried to remind myself all the calories I was burning. Next week it will be cold again. The chinese barbecue pork turned out just OK.

Today I'll plan out the week's dinners. I'm not much of a meal prepper but I think that may be the answer for lunches when I get really hungry.

What a transformation @lenka1. You're doing so well. Hope you're feeling better! and yep, summer will be here before we know it!

Good job @Shirin_K Together we can do this!!

@cyndiesstuff isn't it amazing what they can do with ice sculptures?!?! Chili on a frigid day sounds delish!

New week... new motivation! Happy Sunday everyone!
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Great job team!!!
    @CassieGetsFit2013 happy birthday Cassie!!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @kirsten11872 great job pulling up the team to victory!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    WEEK 5 CHALLENGE! Team Waistaways challenges you to get more veggies onto your plates and into yourselves every day:
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10722931/week-5-team-waistaways-challenge/p1?new=1

Go to the challenge page and share your meals, recipes, veggie stories. Really. Veggie stories - you know you have them!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 Happy Birthday!!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Options
    @amsandos great job!!! And that’s wonderful on you NSV! Very inspiring. I’m looking forward to adding a weight routine in February. And it’s always good to explore how different foods enhance our performance. I started out my journey very focused on macros. I worked very hard to stay 100% in my calories and at the recommended protein level. I was happy losing .5-1 pound a week. In October I did a diet overhaul. I too researched. I was so tired of forcing the protein. I switched back to a vegan diet. Since then I have consistently loss 1-2 pounds a week on average, I feel better and I’m rarely hungry. I now focus on micros. Getting a higher quantity of fruits and vegetables was a game changer. I no longer log and am very happy with this lifestyle. My daughter has also been doing this for 3 weeks and turned me on to Dr Gregers DailyDozen app. It’s easy to use and I have started using that as my guideline. But everyone is different. I have constantly tweaked to find what works best for me.
    From a weight loss, health and performance stance this is the best I have ever felt.

I am loving running again. Lula Mae, Skylynn and I braved the cold yesterday and did my running routine. I’m feeling so good. It started snowing as we finished.

My sneak peak this morning has me at my January goal of 159.8. Now to hold it till Wednesday weigh in. I’m pretty excited! It was an ambitious goal.
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    @mrsbell8well your food always looks so delicious. I think when I pull back on the weights sessions I will eat less meat and go for more vegetable sources. It is better for the environment. I am a bit wary of carbs as we have a high incidence of type 2 diabetes in my family. Although unprocessed carbs are better than processed. I think it is a good idea to switch things around. I get bored easily and like trying new things.

Enjoy your running adventures. Congrats at getting to your goal.
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options
    Username: Carlsoda
    Weigh in Week: week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous weight: 146.2
    Today's weight: 150.2

Bad week of eating and being sick. I plan to get it all off by next Monday 😂

@CassieGetsFit2013 Happy Belated Birthday!
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 my daughter's birthday is also January 27! Hers was unusual as well this year. We will keep you in our thoughts this week. Hugs.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    Had a good weekend, though lazy. I did keep up with the yoga though. Calories were a little bit under - I tend to eat breakfast and only one other meal on weekends plus a snack. Still working on my puzzle - about 60 pieces left to add. Almost done with the cross stitch too, only the back stitches left. My weight dropped back to 166.2 and I'm trying to get down another .2 before I weigh in on Friday.
This discussion has been closed.