Replies

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Cafelelia I love you hockey photo!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,452 Member
    Options
    Announcement! (I don't have enough time to find even a cute pic to post Lol!)

Step team- . We were asked to make our team for February. Let us know if you want to continue or if you would like to step down.

I would like to continue
  • nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    sleepymom5 wrote: »
    Hi everyone! I am back! It is going to take me forever to catch up so I will check in later. Hope everyone is doing well!
    Thank you @cyndiesstuff for taking care of things while I was away. I really thought I was going to be able to check in more.

Hooray! Welcome back Pam! I missed you and I know I'm not the only one. Your absence left a void. xoxo

I'll continue in the step challenge.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options

Step team- . We were asked to make our team for February. Let us know if you want to continue or if you would like to step down.

I would like to continue

@sleepymom5 So glad you are back! I would love to continue in the step challenge, too.

• ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options

I would like to continue

I'm back, too and I would like to continue with the step challenge!
  • ljdanny
    ljdanny Posts: 2,080 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I will continue with the step challenge.

I actually got out of bed today with no problems at 4am. It was surprising. My legs were really hurting yesterday from the pound class on Saturday then going to Zumba yesterday. It was a little tough yesterday afternoon. My Arbonne girl text me today to tell me my package of goodies to start my weight loss challenge should arrive next Tuesday. I'm going to hope it works or at least gives me a little jumpstart, especially helps with my ibs. I'm excited. Hopefully all the drinks taste good. I think I have to give up some of my treats I save for every now and then. And I think no beer. Lol.
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Count me in for steps.

Welcome back Pam!!!!

@eminatoer way to go!!!! You earned it.
  • beckm2022
    beckm2022 Posts: 298 Member
    Options
    bmaison2014
    Week 4
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW 204
    CW 204

• GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Hey y'all

I changed my user name just now because I realized since my old username included my last name, I was really easy to search. Which was made clear to me when a random male user messaged me referring to information I had not told him.

So, old username was czvanut. New name is GingerPwr
  • carlsoda
    carlsoda Posts: 3,420 Member
    Options

I would like to continue

Sure!
  • sleepymom5
    Options
  • sleepymom5
    Options
    82q6flftqb0w.jpeg

Our February team so far-
    @Sleepymom5
    @Nstephenson01
    @Shirin_k
    @Ihp2015
    @Ljdanny
    @Mrsbell8well
    @carlsoda

I want to wait to hear back from the returning steppers before we open it up to new members. If I missed anyone let me know, I had a lot of posts to go through so I may have missed someone.
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 Welcome back!
    I would love to join the February Step Team again if that's ok?
This discussion has been closed.