TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options
1464748495052»

Replies

• nstephenson01
    nstephenson01 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    @nstephenson01 nice loss. you have had a good month. keep it up.

Thanks @cyndiesstuff! It ended better than I expected.

• Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @Shirin_K and @nstephen01 way to go Shirin and Nancy! Awesome way to end the month!!!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Those lentils were even better today! y5v0wzlzq1qn.png
    jst4xzf9o3sz.png
    The site is the full helping.com. Awesome crockpot dish! Ez and everyone loved it. Ours was not spicy.
  • jedaschultz
    jedaschultz Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    My numbers are incorrect on the January spreadsheet for this week, week 5. I would love for it to be 199.8 but in reality it is just 201.4. Maybe next week it will be that number. When you get a chance could someone edit the spreadsheet. Thank you so much.

User ID: Jedaschultz
    Week Number: Week 5
    Previous weight: 202.2
    Current weight: 201.4
  • cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Thanks for checking that @jedaschultz . I fixed it. it won't be long and you will be there. you have had a great month.

On that note, everyone should be checking their weights on the spreadsheet weekly and letting either @sleepymom5 or I know if we entered them incorrectly! Sometime I have fat fingers that hit wrong numbers in wrong rows! lol
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Thanks for checking that @jedaschultz . I fixed it. it won't be long and you will be there. you have had a great month.

On that note, everyone should be checking their weights on the spreadsheet weekly and letting either @sleepymom5 or I know if we entered them incorrectly! Sometime I have fat fingers that hit wrong numbers in wrong rows! lol

Can you knock 50 pounds off mine? Thanks.
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @eyesopennow anything for you buddy!!
  • twyla77
    twyla77 Posts: 445 Member
    Options
    I found my new favourite thing today - I have a major sweet tooth, and I LOVE Bounty Bars (chocolate & coconut, yes please!) But I found these Bounty Protein bars, and they are SO GOOD! i wasn't expecting them to be so good! 19 grams of protein, 6 grams of sugar, and 190 calories! qoz4i4dvhecg.jpg
  • twyla77
    Options
    Daily log in for: Thursday Jan 31
    Logged: yes, under
    Water: 6
    Exercise: long walk after work because it’s supposed to get super cold this weekend, so may as well enjoy being outside while i can!
    Steps: 16,794
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Hello all I am amsandos, a Brit from the Midlands UK. Any other Brits in the house? I am 41 I have a 5 year old daughter and a 41 year old man child (just kidding the hubs is ace). I am really active but also eat a lot of junk at work. I have just completed a month junk food challenge by threatening myself with a fine to a heinous cause if I cheat. I am pleased to report it has worked. I will be continuing this although it will be a work place only ban. I am asking my work colleagues to choose a cause and putting them in charge of my free passes so that I am not a party pooper when it comes to special occasions but the point is to stop me from crazing on biscuits and left overs.

daily log thrusday
    food a little over (hubby made delicious chicken curry which was rather calorific and served it with Naan Bread and rice.
    water I have no idea
    exercise 20 mins run, weight
    @cyndiesstuff I have a message for your inner sabateur "Oi Ed Shut it" was it you asking about the spin swim? alas it is not an underwater spin session but that would be fun c
  • eyesopennow
    eyesopennow Posts: 352 Member
    Options
    Welcome, @amsandos ! You've found an amazing group to help pull you through. And we ask you to help by kicking us in the *kitten* as well. You may need to go over to the February thread and reintroduce yourself. This one was used for January and will soon close. See you there!
  • amsandos
    amsandos Posts: 273 Member
    Options
    Thanks @eyesopennow
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @amsandos yes I was asking about spin swim. what is it then? good job at working on your bad habits. new habits need to replace them. what will you do instead?
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @twyla77
    I will have to give your Bounty Bar a try. I am looking for a low calorie high protein food.
  • twyla77
    Options
    Daily log in for: Friday Feb 1
    Logged: yes, over
    Water: 8+
    Exercise: repeated one of the workouts from my challenge just because i had spare time and knew i’d be eating pizza tonight!
    Steps: 17,105

Went to the pub for a friends ‘retirement’ party (she quit her corporate job and is starting her own!). i didn’t drink, but i did have 2 pieces of pizza which probably pushed me over in calories. But totally worth it in my opinion!

@cyndiesstuff i hope you like the Bounty Bar - let me know what you think when you try one!
  • cyndiesstuff
    Options
    @twyla77 i put the bounty bar on my grocery list. i will let you know. also those two pieces of pizza, heavy on the calories but so worth it sometimes. Everything in moderation! you are doing awesome!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    We are now using the February Thread so follow me!

na51apddpn7d.jpeg

To The February Thread

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10723428/weight-no-more-february-2019#latest
This discussion has been closed.