TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options
Navydaddjtc
Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
Welcome TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE CHALLENGERS

This chat room provides a place for the CHALLENGERS to meet and chat about the challenge, discuss any issues, post comments, share ideas, etc...

We are beginning the JANUARY Challenge - We have five (5) teams returning this month!

Our group and team leaders for the JANUARY Challenge are as follows;

Our Moderators;
Steve - @steplaj (Group Owner, Moderator)
Becky - @Beka3695 (Moderator)
Greg - @Navydaddjtc (Moderator)
Maricela - @mari_moulin (Moderator)

Our Team Captains;
[*] Team Workout Wonders - @beka3695 and @Navydaddjtc
[*] Team Mission Slimpossibles - @broncobuddee and @Kres567
[*] Team Weight No More - @sleepymom5 and @cyndiesstuff
[*] Team WaistAways - @orngnerdz and @Running2Fit
[*] Team Trimstones - @mulecanter and @jessicakrall8

Our Motivators
[*] Team Workout Warriors - @boehle and @Goinhard64
[*] Team Mission Slimpossibles - @UTMom81and @tess5036
[*] Team WaistAways - gabi_texanmom (Motivator)and OPEN SLOT
[*] Team Weight No More - @ihp2015 and @Mrsbell8well
[*] Team Trimstones - OPEN SLOT and OPEN SLOT

Captain responsibilities include:
* Entering weights for your team into the spreadsheet.
* Be active in team discussions, encouraging and supporting the challengers as they post.
* Encourage challengers to participate in challenges and in group discussions.
* Post daily / weekly challenges and topics to promote team involvement and help keep the team engaged.
* Participate in team discussions encouraging team participation.
* Help remind challengers when they are due to post (and especially when overdue to post) weights.
* Encourage participation in the moderators challenge and in the weekly team challenges.
* Remind your challengers to enter their weights on time by tagging them or messaging them when they are pending.
* Answering any questions that may come up about challenges, weigh-ins, the spreadsheets etc.

Motivator Responsibilities include:
* Be active in team discussions, encouraging and supporting the challengers as they post.
* Encourage challengers to participate in challenges and in group discussions.
* Participate in team discussions encouraging team participation.
* Help remind challengers when they are due to post (and especially when overdue to post) weights.
* Encourage participation in the moderators challenge and in the weekly team challenges.
* Coordinate with your awesome team captains to see if they can use any assistance or if they have any specific tasks they feel you can assist with.

F2F-WLC CHALLENGES:
- - WEEKLY GROUP CHALLENGE (Challenges hosted by teams for the entire group)
- - MODERATOR'S CHALLENGE (Challenges hosted by the moderators of the group)
- - INDIVIDUAL CHALLENGES (Challenges within teams themselves)

This Month’s Weekly Team Challenges provided by: (Team captains, please be ready with each weeks challenge...)
Week 1 – Team WORKOUT WARRIORS
Week 2 - Team SLIM POSSIBLES
Week 3 - Team TRIMSTONES
Week 4 - Team WEIGHT NO MORE
WEEK 5 - Team WAISTAWAYS
(Note:The team order for challenges follows the team order in the group standing sheet on the spreadsheets)

HOW OUR CHALLENGES WORK:
We have 3 total possible challenges and NONE are mandatory. Our challengers can do none or all it's up to them. So we have...

The F2F Weekly TEAM Challenge - posted each week on Sunday in the announcements by the team who is assigned that particular week (see above for your week). This is for the F2F Group as a whole.

F2F Moderators Challenge/Topic of the week - This challenge is provided each week in the announcements area. One of the moderators will either provide a challenge that will involve anything fitness, health, and nutrition.

Individual Team challenges - these are challenge done within your own team. You can chose daily, weekly, or monthly challenges (weekly seems to work best). You can make this whatever you wish as long as it's health and fitness related.

Note: If for some reason your team is unable to provide the weekly challenge please let me know ahead of time so another team can take your place or so I can provide the challenge.

Good Luck Teams: Please let us know if there is anything wrong or if you notice something that needs to be fixed or modified. Everything seems ready to go for JANUARY. Registrations are almost done and we have quite a few new challengers. Make sure you are going into your new team threads to welcome anyone who has started posting. Lets make our newbies feel welcome and show them some F2F love!!
THANKS YOUR MODS

Replies

• cyndiesstuff
    cyndiesstuff Posts: 1,562 Member
    Options
    Daily check in for: Saturday
    Logged: No
    Water: Not enough
    Exercise & Steps: 6813 steps

Yesterday, I did the laundry and we took down all the christmas decorations and put the house back together. Then spent the rest of the afternoon binge watching making of a murderer. Today i am going to grocery shop and ease into my new diet plan. also have to go to mom and dad's and do moms medicine. Almost the new year. Wow, time flies.
  • ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    @cyndiesstuff @sleepymom5: if we're doing the step challenge again for January, COUNT ME IN!!! B)
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,456 Member
    Options
    Note-it is too late to edit my above post. We moved my mother into an independent care facility this past spring, she declined quickly and we had to get a care giver. Now we are moving her into an assisted living. It is in the same facility as will be her next move to skilled care when she needs it. I put above we put her in assisted living in the spring, so it didn't make sense. Lol!

• sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,456 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    vzsb7ectz386.jpeg

Sunday's weigh ins still due-
    @twyla77

Monday's Weigh in's
    @Amsandos
    @bmaison2014
    @Carlsoda
    @gottagetthisdown
    @jedaschultz

Tuesday's weigh In's (Happy New Year!)
    @eminater
    @lyssysho26
    @Phoebe112476
    @Ashleigh1178
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    @sleepymom5 I totally understand being disgusted with 2018. I felt like I had so many good goals for myself and ended up spinning my wheels.

I agree with what you said about the social aspect. It's so hard to be around friends and not overeat or overdrink. I'm right there with you needing to get some control over that.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    THE STEP PAGE IS NOW UP AND RUNNING HERE'S THE LINK YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714714/january-2019-step-challenge#latest
This discussion has been closed.