TEAM WEIGHT NO MORE JANUARY 2019 TEAM CHAT

Options

Replies

• ihp2015
    ihp2015 Posts: 221 Member
    Options
    THE STEP PAGE IS NOW UP AND RUNNING HERE'S THE LINK YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714714/january-2019-step-challenge#latest

I'm in!!

Who's with me? We did really great in December, so let's continue our stepping in January!
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    Today successfully completes day 30 December yoga challenge. For me that is 60 days in a row! I am planning to do the same Adrienne you tube yoga challenge for January. Any other yoga fans want to join me? It’s amazing the results. Carpal tunnel gone. Strong muscles-yes. Flexibility and balance...yes yes! This month my goal was the crow pose and I did it! Also did great at side planks and first time in my life I’ve ever done “real” pushups.
  • CassieGetsFit2013
    CassieGetsFit2013 Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    @Mrsbell8well Lools very colorful and scrumptious! I'll have some, please! 🙃
  • Mrsbell8well
    Mrsbell8well Posts: 1,652 Member
    Options
    @CassieGetsFit2013 go Cassie go!!! So proud of you. How are you doing?
    @eyesopennow excited to hear how your yoga unfolds. Sounds like u have done this before.
    @cyndiesstuff I’m so excited to see the new you in 2019. It’s a true year full of hope for many of us. Thanks again to u n Pam @sleepymom5 for being extraordinary supportive captains.
    @sleepymom5 so sorry your dealing with congestion. Have u tried zinc? I’m a big fan. Lozenges that I use if I’m around sick peeps or feel like I’m vulnerable to sickness. Helps to prevent or at least alleviate duration.
    @pacsnc6 patsy so glad you are back with us. Nothing like a fresh start!
    @Cafelelia welcome!!! Jump on in. I like to use this group as a way to offer support and to post my personal journey.
    @czvanut looking forward to getting to know u better in January and marveling at your weight loss!!!
    @ihp2015 congrats on your 70 pound weight loss. That is a great accomplishment. Motivates me to stay the course!
    Good luck everyone on a truly successful January. I am spending the day writing my January goals. Will post on the first.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    edited December 2018
    Options
    Today successfully completes day 30 December yoga challenge. For me that is 60 days in a row! I am planning to do the same Adrienne you tube yoga challenge for January. Any other yoga fans want to join me? It’s amazing the results. Carpal tunnel gone. Strong muscles-yes. Flexibility and balance...yes yes! This month my goal was the crow pose and I did it! Also did great at side planks and first time in my life I’ve ever done “real” pushups.

@Mrsbell8well Way to go! And that's awesome you did the crow pose! I’m also going to do the Andriene yoga in January. I fell behind in December as the holidays got closer, so am going to continue where I left off.
  • Shirin_K
    Shirin_K Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    ihp2015 wrote: »
    THE STEP PAGE IS NOW UP AND RUNNING HERE'S THE LINK YOU CAN SHARE WITH YOUR TEAM
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10714714/january-2019-step-challenge#latest

I'm in!!

Who's with me? We did really great in December, so let's continue our stepping in January!

@ihp2015 I'm in! I've got my Fitbit now and ready to get lots of step in!
  • GingerPwr
    GingerPwr Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    pacsnc6 wrote: »
    Hi my name is Patsy and this is my second month in this group. I was up and down about two pounds in December and ended pretty much where I started.
    I plan to drink more water - again I start working on this and then slack off as I don't even like water - and to walk more each week. We have had LOTS of rain in NC this year with two hurricanes and just rainy weather for days at a time that keep me indoors. I know I should go for a walk anyway - water is good for us.

Where in NC are you Patsy? I'm near Charlotte.
  • pacsnc6
    pacsnc6 Posts: 978 Member
    Options
    @czvanut I am in Durham close to Raleigh
This discussion has been closed.