Options

Replies

• TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise was taking the dog to the park and enjoying this amazing day that had no rain and lots of sunshine and warm temps.

I woke up this morning with an almost 2 lb. gain and I really don't know why!! I've been working out every day since 12/31, get in at least a 100 oz of water or more a day, track everything I eat and have been within my points (I do WW). I did have a slightly higher sodium dinner last night but not that high. I've also been having a lot of drinks and some foods that have artificial sugar, so maybe that could be a culprit?? Anyway, I plan to figure it out. Today I had no ICE sparkling waters and other than walking in the park, I took the day off from exercise. We will see! :/
  • DaveJ_43
    DaveJ_43 Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Sunday
    Exercise way over 🏃🏼‍♂️
    Calories way under 🧁
    Water good
    Tomorrow- yoga, strength train shoulders and abs.

Prepping for a marathon in March and ran 14 miles today, I hit the wall and the last 3 were rough. Treated myself with a cupcake at dinner though. Feeling sore and ready for an early bedtime.

Let’s make good things happen this week, Team.
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Hi everyone - here is the link to the week 2 group challenge I created. Please feel free to add to the idea. I hope the discussion will be really helpful. If some of you can kick off the discussion that would be awesome!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10717170/team-mission-slimpossibles-week-2-group-challenge#latest
  • Kres567
    Options
    DaveJ_43 wrote: »
    Sunday
    Exercise way over 🏃🏼‍♂️
    Calories way under 🧁
    Water good
    Tomorrow- yoga, strength train shoulders and abs.

Prepping for a marathon in March and ran 14 miles today, I hit the wall and the last 3 were rough. Treated myself with a cupcake at dinner though. Feeling sore and ready for an early bedtime.

Let’s make good things happen this week, Team.

You have inspired me to hit my treadmill tonight. Thanks Dave! Way to go on your run!
  • dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Username: dee_toronto
    Weigh in Day: Fri
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Previous Weight: not sure
    Current Weight: 180
  • dee_toronto
    dee_toronto Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Sunday check in:
    Calories : over
    Water : under
    Exercise : 4200 steps
    Tomorrow : exercise and start to get back on track after a disastrous month binge eating :s
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Hi everyone - here is the link to the week 2 group challenge I created. Please feel free to add to the idea. I hope the discussion will be really helpful. If some of you can kick off the discussion that would be awesome!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10717170/team-mission-slimpossibles-week-2-group-challenge#latest

I went in and made a comment to help get the ball rolling, Jen!
  • crmacph987
    crmacph987 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    MFP User ID: crmacph987
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (sorry I'm late)
    Starting Weight: 354 lbs
    Current Weight: 352.5 lbs
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »

I went in and made a comment to help get the ball rolling, Jen!

Thank you thank you!!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    I've been away from the computer a lot the last few days, so I've been missing in action. But I'm back home now from vacation and hoping to settling back into a routine. I'll lose my ability to ride my bike a bunch, but it's good to be home. Back to work in the morning, too.

Congratulations to all of our "steppers!" We did great, didn't we? Can we do it again in January, folks? Let's give it our best shot!
  • Kres567
    Options
    crmacph987 wrote: »
    MFP User ID: crmacph987
    Weigh-in Day: Friday (sorry I'm late)
    Starting Weight: 354 lbs
    Current Weight: 352.5 lbs

Great loss! Unfortunately we missed entering it before the week 1 cut off but that’s totally fine. I hope week 2 is just as good for you!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: dee_toronto
    Weigh in Day: Fri
    Previous Weight: not sure
    Current Weight: 180

So good to see you back again! We missed it for week 1 but I hope you have an awesome week getting back on track!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Sunday Check IN

Calories: under and that might be a first for a weekend day.
    Exercise: I might still do a treadmill program but right now I’m right into watching the Golden Globe awards.
    Water: awesome

Although I’m not at the weight I would love to be at I am happy to have maintained my weight for the weekend. That might be a first which is a real Scale Victory for me.

I hope tomorrow to stay on track with my food (I’m going to plan my meals after I finish my check in) and go for a walk at lunch and get a few steps in. I’d also like to get a treadmill workout in tomorrow night.
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Sunday Check In
    Calories: not sure, but not too bad if over
    Exercise: 8-mile bike ride in Florida, an evening walk back at home
    Water: not enough today
    Tomorrow: do you mind if I do this a little differently for a little while? I'm trying to be a little more specific. I don't have to do it here though if it's too much.
    Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Stay in the green.
    2. Drink 10 cups of water.
    3. Focus on extra protein and veggies.
    4. Walk or go to the gym.
    5. Eat only while sitting down.
    6. No alcohol.
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Sunday Check IN

Exercise: I might still do a treadmill program but right now I’m right into watching the Golden Globe awards.

Although I’m not at the weight I would love to be at I am happy to have maintained my weight for the weekend. That might be a first which is a real Scale Victory for me.

I hope tomorrow to stay on track with my food (I’m going to plan my meals after I finish my check in) and go for a walk at lunch and get a few steps in. I’d also like to get a treadmill workout in tomorrow night.

That IS a great victory, Jen! Your treadmill program really seems to be working for you and you seem to be focused better too. Great job!
  • Jactop
    Jactop Posts: 694 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Calories: under
    Water : under
    Exercise: 30 min treadmill plus weights

Sunday check in
    Calories right on
    Water ok I think. Lots of beverages today
    Exercise: The bare minimum. 20 min weights
    Day 6 with no junk food

Tomorrow's plan: plan and prep some meals for the week and get more sleep
  • Kres567
    Options
    Sunday Check In
    Calories: not sure, but not too bad if over
    Exercise: 8-mile bike ride in Florida, an evening walk back at home
    Water: not enough today
    Tomorrow: do you mind if I do this a little differently for a little while? I'm trying to be a little more specific. I don't have to do it here though if it's too much.
    Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Stay in the green.
    2. Drink 10 cups of water.
    3. Focus on extra protein and veggies.
    4. Walk or go to the gym.
    5. Eat only while sitting down.
    6. No alcohol.

I think your list is great. Please - everyone - if it will make you more effective feel free to modify the check in as you wish. It might help others - like Tami did today. I am going to think about doing something like that with my check ins.
  • Kres567
    Options
    Sunday Check IN

That IS a great victory, Jen! Your treadmill program really seems to be working for you and you seem to be focused better too. Great job!

Thanks Tami! I am loving these treadmill programs on the Peloton app. I am still in the free trial period so I don’t know the monthly cost yet but its worth it right now. I need the flexibility now that I wasn’t getting with Orange Theory and I know it will be cheaper.

I just need to get consistent with every aspect of my plan to start to see results.
  • BoldBerry
    BoldBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Just checking in.
    Calories have been under all weekend, way under. I've been preoccupied with a bunch of stuff (mostly all related directly to my health goals). I'll try to make more of an effort to check in regularly, I know it only takes a minute. I expect my eating will go back to healthy/normal during the week now that things have settled.
    Water was under.
    Exercise, none, but I'm going to start adding some walks at least into my routine. I have a FitBit on its way and now I just need some comfortable shoes. I'm excited to start sharing some progress in this area! I have hated exercise pretty much most of my life, but I did develop a taste for walking and jogging about a year ago with the help of fun apps like Zombies, Run! I had an injury about a year ago from pushing myself too hard and never picked the habit back up, which is a shame really. Better late than never though!

Hope you all had a great weekend! ^-^
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,580 Member
    Options
    Sunday Check-in

Calories: under
    Water: under (arg! off to drink more before bed!)
    Exercise: 30 minutes step aerobics, 43 minute walk with family
    Other: Closet tidied! I have a lot of clothes to take to Goodwill this week!

Tomorrow: food on plan, food shopping (went tonight, but store's produce section was way low), food prep, martial arts class
This discussion has been closed.