• AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,587 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check In
    Calories: under :
    Exercise: 66 minutes step aerobics
    Water: over

Actions for Tomorrow
    Food according to plan, water a little over again, exercise -- spinning and yoga class, work on meal planning and prep
  • Jaybo37
    Jaybo37 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    Username: Jaybo37
    Weigh In Day: Sun
    Weigh in Week: 2 (I think?)
    Previous Weight: 163.9
    Current Weight: 162.8

I’m very happy with 1lb off - heavens knows I’ve been quite haphazard this week but overall I did maintain a deficit. I’ll do better next week
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Great losses @kindofangel2003 and @Jaybo37 !
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    AS OF THIS POSTING I AM WORKING ON THE TALLIES SPREADSHEETS ARE UP TO DATE FOR WEEK 2
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    Sunday weekly check in
    Handle: Kindofangel2003
    Previous weight:74.4
    Current weight: 73.5
    Weigh in day: Sunday

Great loss!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Jaybo37 wrote: »
    Username: Jaybo37
    Weigh In Day: Sun
    Weigh in Week: 2 (I think?)
    Previous Weight: 163.9
    Current Weight: 162.8

I’m very happy with 1lb off - heavens knows I’ve been quite haphazard this week but overall I did maintain a deficit. I’ll do better next week

That’s great!
  • Kres567
    Options
    @dee_toronto and @H2596 - can you log into the step challenge thread and log your steps for this month. I just checked the spreadsheet and noticed that the moderator hasn’t entered anything for either of you. Thanks!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Stress eating today - my 5 year old is miserable which makes me miserable. I’ve stopped eating now. When I take her to a bday party this afternoon I’ll do a treadmill program and try and relieve some of this stress. Hope everyone else’s day is going well!!
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,392 Member
    edited January 2019
    Options
    I've had a very determined day today! I got up early for some much needed "me" time, and after doing some Bible study, I planned my meals for the part of the week that I will be home. In the afternoon, I bought the groceries for my meal plan. I sat in the car while hubby went into Costco so I wouldn't graze on their samples. He went specifically for their hot dogs, which are 570 calories EACH, so I, instead, came home and fixed my own lunch. Then I made some "Skinny Broccoli Salad" for dinner tonight, and tomorrow's dinner of "Healthy Crockpot White Chicken Chili" is cooking in the crockpot. Whew! Next on the agenda is a trip to the gym. :-)

Oh, I thought I'd share these recipes in case anyone is interested:

https://simple-nourished-living.com/skinny-broccoli-salad-recipe/

https://www.furtherfood.com/recipe/healthy-crockpot-white-chicken-chili-recipe-heart-healthy-diet/
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Stress eating today - my 5 year old is miserable which makes me miserable. I’ve stopped eating now. When I take her to a bday party this afternoon I’ll do a treadmill program and try and relieve some of this stress. Hope everyone else’s day is going well!!

I hope your little one is feeling better very soon. Hope the treadmill provides some relief for you.
  • tess5036
    Options

We've all been there, but you aree well ahead of the crowd as you recognise what is happning! Hope your little one is feeling better and enjoys the party :)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,820 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise Walking steps 18341
    Sunday day off
  • sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options

That is how I felt Friday. I got some unhappy news and found myself looking for comfort in food because I didn’t know what else to do. Feeling unwell so couldn’t exercise. You were smart to turn to your treadmill. Hang in there. Thinking of you.

On that note, I am not going to be checking in much the next several days. In bed with fever (pretty sure UTI) which would explain why I have been feeling so tired and unmotivated lately. Also going through a bit of a rough patch with my health and waiting to have some tests done. For now concentrating on that and diet and exercise will be on the side burner. Lol. Will still be signing in and reading. Not about to blow my 100 day streak. Sweet NSV today!
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »

I hope your little one is feeling better very soon. Hope the treadmill

I’m fine now - thanks. So much more relaxed after that workout.
  • Kres567
    Options

That is how I felt Friday. I got some unhappy news and found myself looking for comfort in food because I didn’t know what else to do. Feeling unwell so couldn’t exercise. You were smart to turn to your treadmill. Hang in there. Thinking of you.

On that note, I am not going to be checking in much the next several days. In bed with fever (pretty sure UTI) which would explain why I have been feeling so tired and unmotivated lately. Also going through a bit of a rough patch with my health and waiting to have some tests done. For now concentrating on that and diet and exercise will be on the side burner. Lol. Will still be signing in and reading. Not about to blow my 100 day streak. Sweet NSV today!

Thanks for your words of encouragement. I’ve noticed lately as soon as I’m stressed about something I immediately look to the pantry or think about what food I can get out of the vending machine at work. I seem to get passed it quickly and realize what I am doing right away.

I’m sorry you aren’t feeling well @sunshineplace. You’ve done well with diet and exercise so you’ll be fine if it’s not the top priority for the next little while.
  • Kres567
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Saturday Check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise Walking steps 18341
    Sunday day off

Awesome steps @digger61
  • UTMom81
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Anyone else having issues with the app not syncing with the website? I've entered my food today in my phone, but none of it or my Fitbit steps are showing up in my diary on the website. Is it just me?
  • tess5036
    Options

Hope you feel better soon
  • tess5036
    Options
    Sunday check in
    Calories; under
    Water; over
    Exercise; 1 hour spin
    Tomorrow; cardio
This discussion has been closed.