Options

Replies

• BoldBerry
    BoldBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Friday Check-in
    Calories: Under
    Water: On track, half-way there
    Exercise: Icy outside, so I did a fitness test type video inside instead.
    Out-of-shapeness definitely confirmed. xD

Goals: Go for a walk if I can. If not, turn off the computer and go do something more active. Literally anything at all.
  • UTMom81
    UTMom81 Posts: 1,392 Member
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Friday check in

Calories - probably over because I ate out at lunch and dinner. But was proud of my dinner choice - veggie burger with only half the bun and no sauce with a side salad (dressings on the side). I met some friends for one drink which is why I’m probably over but I don’t care - needed to get out.
    Exercise - almost 11k steps
    Water: pretty good

Goal for tomorrow:
    1. Run/walk treadmill workout
    2. Water, water and water
    3. Plan meals first thing in the morning and stick to it

You had a GREAT day, Jen, especially your eating out choices. Way to GO, girlfriend!
  • UTMom81
    Options
    The mountains are calling, and I must go! Actually, they call me all the time, but today, I GET TO GO!!! Happy Saturday, everyone!
  • Buckyz22
    Buckyz22 Posts: 2,611 Member
    Options
    Username: Buckyz22
    Weigh In Day: Sat
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Previous Weight: 241.2
    Current Weight: 242.8
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    User name:pjmfitforme
    Previous weight- 177.6
    Current weight-178.6

Thought I did better this week. Oh well, the positive is that I tracked every day and exercised consistently this week. I think my PF is getting better. Going to try for a 3 miles run today
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    Friday check in

Calories - probably over because I ate out at lunch and dinner. But was proud of my dinner choice - veggie burger with only half the bun and no sauce with a side salad (dressings on the side). I met some friends for one drink which is why I’m probably over but I don’t care - needed to get out.
    Exercise - almost 11k steps
    Water: pretty good

Goal for tomorrow:
    1. Run/walk treadmill workout
    2. Water, water and water
    3. Plan meals first thing in the morning and stick to it

You had a GREAT day, Jen, especially your eating out choices. Way to GO, girlfriend!

Thanks Tami! I’m up bit this morning on the scale but nothing like it used to be when Fridays were a “free” day for me. If I hdn’t had that beer last night I probably would have stayed the same. If I follow the plan today I should be okay by tomorrow.
  • Kres567
    Options
    UTMom81 wrote: »
    The mountains are calling, and I must go! Actually, they call me all the time, but today, I GET TO GO!!! Happy Saturday, everyone!

Enjoy!!!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Previous weight- 177.6
    Current weight-178.6

Thought I did better this week. Oh well, the positive is that I tracked every day and exercised consistently this week. I think my PF is getting better. Going to try for a 3 miles run today

All that good work will kick in soon.

My feet are better today today. I’ve been icing and stretching after my workouts which must be helping. I bought some new running shoes this week so I am excited to see how my treadmill workout goes today too. Good luck! I hope your run is pain free.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,816 Member
    Options
    Username: digger61
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's Weight: 256
    current weight 256
    no change
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Previous weight- 177.6
    Current weight-178.6

My feet are better today today. I’ve been icing and stretching after my workouts which must be helping. I bought some new running shoes this week so I am excited to see how my treadmill workout goes today too. Good luck! I hope your run is pain free.

My foot was sore during the run. I think I may go to chiropractor next week. I am icing and stretching as well. I hope your workout goes well and you enjoy your new sneakers
  • Kres567
    Options
    Previous weight- 177.6
    Current weight-178.6

My foot was sore during the run. I think I may go to chiropractor next week. I am icing and stretching as well. I hope your workout goes well and you enjoy your new sneakers

It was good. By the end, though, both feet hurt. It’s definitely not 100% which is a little discouraging. I’m just hoping the pain goes away totally soon.
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Calories - currently well under, plenty of room for a glass of wine 😁
    Water - not so much. When it’s cold like this I just want coffee. Also, coffee helps keep me from mindless snacking.
    Exercise - freezing cold 8 mile run. And now I can’t get warm 🥶.
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise was 45 minutes on the treadmill and then about 2 hours of shopping

My weight was down today and I'm hoping to keep up the trend. We have a reception tomorrow at church for our youth pastor that is leaving and I'm NOT touching the cookies!! :)
  • tess5036
    tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in

Back on the wagon after a training break
    Califories; under
    Water; over
    Exercise 60 mins spin, 60 mins BodyCombat, treadmill intervals
    Tomorrow: more steps
  • tess5036
    Options
    Saturday Check in
    Calories are under
    Water is over
    Exercise was 45 minutes on the treadmill and then about 2 hours of shopping

My weight was down today and I'm hoping to keep up the trend. We have a reception tomorrow at church for our youth pastor that is leaving and I'm NOT touching the cookies!! :)

Maybe tomorrow is the time to imagine that someone sneezed all over them before they brought them out 😂
  • tess5036
    edited January 2019
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Saturday check in
    Calories - currently well under, plenty of room for a glass of wine 😁
    Water - not so much. When it’s cold like this I just want coffee. Also, coffee helps keep me from mindless snacking.
    Exercise - freezing cold 8 mile run. And now I can’t get warm 🥶.

Ouch, I'm not running outdoors in this weather as I'm feeling the cold too much, but a treadmill just isn't the same.
    Would a nice warm bubble bath help?
  • tess5036
    edited January 2019
    Options
    Previous weight- 177.6
    Current weight-178.6

It was good. By the end, though, both feet hurt. It’s definitely not 100% which is a little discouraging. I’m just hoping the pain goes away totally soon.

It might be worth getting your running shoes checked with a gait analysis
  • UTMom81
    Options
    Saturday Check In
    Calories: under
    Exercise: 10.5 miles, 23.6K steps, 136 floors climbed. LOL
    Water: under

Goals from today:
    1. Stay in the green. :)
    2. 10 cups water >:)
    3. Take a really long walk in the woods. <3:):):)
    4. Watch food intake after the hike. Choose wisely. :D
    5. No alcohol. :)

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Stay in the green.
    2. 10 cups water.
    3. Walk or go to the gym if it rains all day.
    4. No alcohol.
    5. Pre-plan meals for dinners and buy groceries for them.
This discussion has been closed.