Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week: Week 5
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 256
    Todays Weight: 250

Wow That is quite a whoosh - all your hard work and exercise is kicking in!
  • ka97
    ka97 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Week 5 weigh in - 156.2

Sorry, too tired to look up last week's weight, though I know this is a gain. Hopefully just all the cold meds and fluids I've been taking in. I still feel miserable. Don't think I've ever been this sick for this long.

Are we automatically rolled over into February? Or do I need to sign up again?
  • Kres567
    Options
    ka97 wrote: »
    Week 5 weigh in - 156.2

Sorry, too tired to look up last week's weight, though I know this is a gain. Hopefully just all the cold meds and fluids I've been taking in. I still feel miserable. Don't think I've ever been this sick for this long.

Are we automatically rolled over into February? Or do I need to sign up again?

Sorry to hear you are so sick! You had a slight gain but you still had a loss overall for January! 👍🏻

Yes - no need to register again. I’ll post the link to the February team thread shortly.
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    User name:pjmfitforme
    Previous weight- 173.4
    Current weight-174.6

Not going to get discouraged. I am going to keep tracking and exercising. The weight WILL come off
  • wbutterchip
    wbutterchip Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Username: wbutterchip
    Week4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW 273
    CW 275
  • Kres567
    Options
    User name:pjmfitforme
    Previous weight- 173.4
    Current weight-174.6

Not going to get discouraged. I am going to keep tracking and exercising. The weight WILL come off

You’ve had a great month! Keep it up!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Username: wbutterchip
    Week4
    Weigh in day: Friday
    PW 273
    CW 275

Ive got you entered. You are in the green too for the month! Awesome!
  • Kres567
    Options
    Saturday Check In

Calories: definitely over but I am going to stop eating now for the rest of the night so I don’t do anymore damage!
    Water: better than yesterday but I am still drinking to catch up
    Exercise: 40 minutes on the treadmill including a walk/run program; almost 10K steps so far

Goals for tomorrow:
    1. Drink lots of water. Had salty meals today. ✅
    2. Treadmill workout!! So excited! ✅
    3. Log everything ❌
    4. Weigh and measure everything ❌

Goals for tomorrow: Going to try again:
    1. Drink lots of water. Had salty meals today.
    2. Treadmill workout!! So excited!
    3. Log everything
    4. Weigh and measure everything
  • broncobuddee
    broncobuddee Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    When ya'll get a moment could you check your starting weight on the February spreadsheet? It's at https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-uPPfa0CHwfqbHFrqiqwSWzQLg0dz1iV-dyBF65bekE/edit#gid=2032789470
    and should match your weigh-in from this week (January, 5th week). Let me know if you see an issue.

Thanks!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    Saturday check in
    Calories- over
    Water - so/so
    Exercise - only work
    I've been so sick these last 7 days. I have not paid attention to anything except what made me feel comfortable. My weigh in tomorrow will probably be through the roof.
  • BoldBerry
    BoldBerry Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Heya team, I just wanted to thank you all, especially the team leaders, for the opportunity to try this out! I lost just under 10 lbs this month, and I'm super psyched about that! It was fun to share my progress with somebody and I really appreciate the encouragement. You guys are awesome! ♥

I won't be registering for February; I'll still be using MFP to track, but I've found I'm more of a redditor with the way discussions are laid out and the MFP forums format is just hard to get used to for me. I wish you guys all the best!
This discussion has been closed.