Replies

• Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: No
    Exercise: No

Rest day. Went over a little since I ate popcorn at the movies ๐Ÿคฆ Will get back on track
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: no
    Calories: within reason
    Exercise: 20 minutes elliptical

Have got to get back on track with my eating. Stress eating is taking over my life!!!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday 2/19

Track: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: stairs at work and 80 squats
    Water: 90 oz

Went out to dinner with my sister and her fiance, before helping them interview a potential wedding DJ. They picked and treated me. Very sweet.... I only ended up about 200 calories over, so I don't think I did too badly. It could have been far worse, if I had gone with other food choices. I tried to pick the a better food option, and to save calories for it.... But I didn't know where we were going, till I was in the car on the way there.

The past 4-5 days have been a struggle to stay in my calories. We have had celebrations, and family over, friends over, then going out to eat..... Plus TOM showed up..... So keeping my cravings in check has been difficult as well.
    But I am proud to say that I have not had any more M&Ms in the closet!! :D:D
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday!!

Up to the plate today:
    @Fitness327wk
    @losing_it_2013
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Happy Tuesday! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‘

Username: Fitness327wk
    Week: February Week 3
    PW = 138.8
    CW= 139 ๐Ÿ˜

I was a little surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฏ that I wasnโ€™t down as I have been below calories and working out. We did dine out more last week and with the weather was cold I didnโ€™t hike/walk nearly as much; however, did barre and golfed a few days.
    Next week! ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ™Œ

Letโ€™s GO!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: ยป
    Iโ€™m finding it hard to stay under my carbs and do low fat at the same time. Iโ€™ll get there. Lol.

@vicky2767 You need to do one or the other, if you're doing low carbs, don't do low fat and if you're doing low fat don't do low carbs, you need a fuel source and absent carbs (glucose), your body can use fat, but if you're not giving your body fuel, you're going to have a hard time doing low carb, so do a little higher on the fat, you don't have to go overboard, but don't go super low on both. You can also do moderate in both.
    Thank you. I appreciate this advice. Just have to figure out what is better for me. You would think under 100 gms of carbs in a day no problem but everything has carbs. Lol.
    Daily check in Feb 18

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Boys were home with me today. Still not feeling 100%. Iโ€™m going to be really busy this next week but want to get exercise back in my week somewhere! Need to just make it happen.
    You will make it happen. Hang in there.
    Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes, 30 mins walking, 30 mins elliptical, 60 mins weight training.

Comments: Day 2 no fridge, walking up and down the stairs to the garage is getting old, and making my own ice is also getting old, really going to appreciate the new fridge when it gets here, so I guess there's that. 3 more days. I can make it. My calves are getting the workout of their lives, with all the stairs. So, I guess it's not a total loss, but still not a lot of fun.
    Awww Hang in there only a few more days.
    Daily Post for Monday 2/19

Track: yes
    Calories: no
    Exercise: stairs at work and 80 squats
    Water: 90 oz

Went out to dinner with my sister and her fiance, before helping them interview a potential wedding DJ. They picked and treated me. Very sweet.... I only ended up about 200 calories over, so I don't think I did too badly. It could have been far worse, if I had gone with other food choices. I tried to pick the a better food option, and to save calories for it.... But I didn't know where we were going, till I was in the car on the way there.

The past 4-5 days have been a struggle to stay in my calories. We have had celebrations, and family over, friends over, then going out to eat..... Plus TOM showed up..... So keeping my cravings in check has been difficult as well.
    But I am proud to say that I have not had any more M&Ms in the closet!! :D:D
    Hugs. Youโ€™ll get those cravings in check. And like you said, at least you werenโ€™t in the closet with those M&Ms lol

PW = 138.8
    CW= 139 ๐Ÿ˜

I was a little surprised ๐Ÿ˜ฏ that I wasnโ€™t down as I have been below calories and working out. We did dine out more last week and with the weather was cold I didnโ€™t hike/walk nearly as much; however, did barre and golfed a few days.

Letโ€™s GO!
    You are doing great.
    Username: NuggetBrain
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's Weight: 267.8 lbs
    Current Weight: 262.4 lbs

Wow great loss. What did you do differently this week?
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Thank you. I appreciate this advice. Just have to figure out what is better for me. You would think under 100 gms of carbs in a day no problem but everything has carbs. Lol.

I just try to moderate carbs. I "try" to stay under 100 carbs and over 100 protein.....but it is really hard and I have not been too successful at it lately. I don't worry about counting fats that much. I do stay under my calorie goal.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,833 Member
    Options
    Monday
    Calories - under
    Water - over
    Exercise - walking treadmill

Steps for 02/18: 12346

Goal for Tuesday- going to aqua size class (done) swim extra laps (6 done) under 80 carbs and over 13000 step
  • digger61
    Options
    Winner's Circle Febryary Week 2:

And congrats again to @CindyJNC1963 for taking 1st overall!!

Yipppeee!!! First time I've ever finished first. Thanks!

congrats
  • digger61
    Options
    Hi all,

So my boys are off and we are leaving Thursday night for vacation--- I am trying to squeeze as much workout as I can in before then and behave with my diet!! And already feeling the guilt of vacation food and relaxation ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿคฆ๐Ÿปโ€โ™€๏ธ. Will have to start all over when I return, but gotta live a little right? Then cardio & lift like the devil when I return--๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿป๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’ฅ๐Ÿ’ซ

@AB0215 Ashley, I will have to weigh in on Thursday morning again and then I won't be able to weigh in the following week (which I think is our last) until Sunday, March 3rd---just in time for the March challenge!

HAPPY MONDAY --- Keep inspiring all!!โค๏ธ๐Ÿ™Œโค๏ธ

have fun on vacation
  • digger61
    Options
    Iโ€™m finding it hard to stay under my carbs and do low fat at the same time. Iโ€™ll get there. Lol.

@vicky2767 You need to do one or the other, if you're doing low carbs, don't do low fat and if you're doing low fat don't do low carbs, you need a fuel source and absent carbs (glucose), your body can use fat, but if you're not giving your body fuel, you're going to have a hard time doing low carb, so do a little higher on the fat, you don't have to go overboard, but don't go super low on both. You can also do moderate in both.

great advice I try to do a moderate on both and seems to be working
  • Ver9nika
    Ver9nika Posts: 183 Member
    Options

PW = 138.8
    CW= 139 ๐Ÿ˜

Letโ€™s GO!

I think that you've gained muscle and lost fat B)
    Username: NuggetBrain
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    Previous Week's Weight: 267.8 lbs
    Current Weight: 262.4 lbs

OMG... wow!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Ty all for your positive words and encouragement!!!! ๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿฅฐ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ’ƒ๐Ÿ™‹โ€โ™€๏ธ

Tues - Feb 19 (Daily Tracking Day 2 of 7)
    Track: Yesโœ”๏ธ
    Calories: Yes โœ”๏ธ I will be for the day. ๐Ÿ‘
    Exercise: 1 hour barre ๐Ÿ‹๏ธโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿฆต๐Ÿ‘ and five mike hike.
    Comments: I wasnโ€™t thrilled with my weigh-in this morning. It is cold for here and decided to put in five miles after Barre Class. I am glad I did, feel great!
  • Safari_Gal
    Safari_Gal Posts: 888 Member
    Options
    Hi Slimsons,

Hope everyone is well!

Daily stats:
    Tracked- โœ”๏ธ
    Calories- under
    Exercise- walking and cleaning ๐Ÿงน

Goal - super hydrate

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

I am on my way to for an ENDOSCOPY procedure.....

Good luck today Gloria--- I hope all went well and you are feeling ok. <3
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, February 19th

Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes,1 hr Body Pump, 35 min. Stair Climber & 25 min. Inclined Treadmill Walk/Jog (morning) and 30 min. Arc Trainer & 20 min Rowing (evening session with my <3 son)
    Water: 188 oz

Comments: I was so so hungry today that I could not stick to my 5/2 plan at all and ended up eating more calories than my 600.... and I snacked this afternoon, but I'm still under---had two gym sessions and thinking that all of my strength training is what's making me so hungry today---and some stress too๐Ÿ˜ฃ.

Happy Tuesday my friends--- keep up the amazing work!
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Feb 19

Calories: Under