Replies

• vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 20

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. Little bit of shoveling. Boys were home from school again and we had some game time together.

That’s always fun. How old are they?
  • vicky2767
    Options
    kazunomiya wrote: »
    Kazunomiya
    February week 3
    PW 330.5
    CW 329.2
    Nice loss.
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kettle bell circuit and stayed under calories.

I had a NSV today that really made the day great! My coworker noticed my weight loss by saying "Wow, you have really lost weight! I can see your face is getting smaller!" That made me smile. I'm so grateful for my family's support and the support of
    all of you! Couldn't have gotten this far without you all 💪😊😎😁

Awesome NSV.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 175oz
    Goals/comments
    So of course I'm mad for gaining weight but it's not too horrendous so with a few changes I should be back under next week as long as I cut the carbs down a little more. I think I had a feeling cause I told my aid to buy thin skinless, boneless chicken breasts to make chicken strip and vegetables stir fry. So I am already ahead of the ball game before I even got on the scale. But I am also glad that I am a witness for the motivation tips that I posted about measuring so that even though I gain I still loss inches else where on my body so I was enthusiastic about that.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY GOOD NIGHT

Yup. It’s not always about the pesky number on the scale. Hard to remember that sometimes but it’s very true. We can measure our success in so many other ways. Measuring our body, like you’ve done. Also can be in just being able to go up the stairs without huffing and puffing. I remember when I first started running again (as an adult lol) I couldn’t last more than 2 min.

You are doing fabulous my friend!!!!!!!!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Happy Thursday!

Today's lone weigh-er:
    @tinak33

And I think she will be joined by @SLIMn2016

• tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Having some health issues past few days. Will hopefully get to my weigh in this morning.
    I am getting bloodwork done soon, and I have an ultrasound scheduled for later this morning.
    Pretty sure I have a gain though. 😞
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

SLIMn2016
    February week 3
    PW 153.3
    CW 158.5

😵 Oh Crap! 😫😓😰

😖 I think Valentine's Day and all the stress from trying to get all my work done before we leave tonight did me in.☹️ I was trying to get as low as possible before vacation knowing I'll gain over the next 10 days.... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Restart in March. <sigh>

See you guys in March---not sure I'll be able to pop in here or not, but I will definitely try. I won't be logging during vacation.

@AB0215 Can I weigh in for March on the 3rd (even though my weigh days are Friday) ?
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    🏞🌄HAPPY THURSDAY 🌁🗽
    🙆🏾‍♀️TEAM SLIMSONS🙆🏾‍♀️

TODAY'S MOTIVATION TIP: PATIENCE

8j6jumxxms4v.jpg

Have a WONDERFUL and blessed day ❤

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria
  • AB0215
    edited February 2019
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

SLIMn2016
    February week 3
    PW 153.3
    CW 158.5

😵 Oh Crap! 😫😓😰

😖 I think Valentine's Day and all the stress from trying to get all my work done before we leave tonight did me in.☹️ I was trying to get as low as possible before vacation knowing I'll gain over the next 10 days.... 🤷🏻‍♀️🤦🏻‍♀️. Restart in March. <sigh>

See you guys in March---not sure I'll be able to pop in here or not, but I will definitely try. I won't be logging during vacation.

@AB0215 Can I weigh in for March on the 3rd (even though my weigh days are Friday) ?

@SLIMn2016 That's fine.
    And if it makes you feel any better I weighed 154 last friday and then 158 on saturday so, it happens lol.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »

SLIMn2016
    February week 3
    PW 153.3
    CW 158.5

😵 Oh Crap! 😫😓😰

Just relax and enjoy yourself with family on your vacation and figure out the rest when you get back.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Having some health issues past few days. Will hopefully get to my weigh in this morning.
    I am getting bloodwork done soon, and I have an ultrasound scheduled for later this morning.

Take care of you and hope all is well. Remember positive thoughts works wonders.🙏🏽🙏🏽
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    @tinak33 Sending you my thoughts and prayers today on your testing--- I hope all goes well <3
  • AB0215
    Options
    🏞🌄HAPPY THURSDAY 🌁🗽
    🙆🏾‍♀️TEAM SLIMSONS🙆🏾‍♀️

8j6jumxxms4v.jpg

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

@gjaholy33 Great tip Gloria, patience is key, something I seriously struggle with.
  • AB0215
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »

@tinak33 You have to take care of yourself, hope everything turns out okay...
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    🏞🌄HAPPY THURSDAY 🌁🗽
    🙆🏾‍♀️TEAM SLIMSONS🙆🏾‍♀️

8j6jumxxms4v.jpg

Regards,
    Glorious Gloria

@gjaholy33 Great tip Gloria, patience is key, something I seriously struggle with.

I struggled with this as well and I have to keep reminding myself one step and one bite at a time.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in: Feb 20

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. Little bit of shoveling. Boys were home from school again and we had some game time together.

That’s always fun. How old are they?

They are 7 and 9. Super fun age. Can’t wait for the summer!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    ilmqy09n992a.png
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Happy Thursday!

Today's lone weigh-er:
    @tinak33

And I think she will be joined by SLIMn2016

Username: tinak33
    Weigh in week: February Week 3
    Weigh in day: Thursday
    Previous Weight: 163.0
    Current Weight: 164.4

Knew it was going to be a gain.... but it's less than the doctor scale said earlier this morning (of course, I had shoes and a heavy sweater on then, too....)
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories - were under
    Water - over but still need more coffee
    Exercise -aqua size swimming 130 min

steps- 3269
  • AB0215
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Wednesday check in
    Calories - were under
    Water - over but still need more coffee
    Exercise -aqua size swimming 130 min

steps- 3269

@digger61 You're crushing it pretty much everyday! Great consistency!
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kettle bell circuit and stayed under calories.

I had a NSV today that really made the day great! My coworker noticed my weight loss by saying "Wow, you have really lost weight! I can see your face is getting smaller!" That made me smile. I'm so grateful for my family's support and the support of
    all of you! Couldn't have gotten this far without you all 💪😊😎😁

Awesome! I am so happy for you! Hard work pays off! 💃🦵🏋️‍♀️👍🙋‍♀️
This discussion has been closed.