digger61 Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise yes walking 15-20mins
    Water 60oz way under
    Goals/comments
    Had my upper GI procedure today it was omly supposed to be 10-15 minues turn into 5hrs due to complications but by His Grace I'm still here. Also I didn't lose my voice so another positive, 2 yrs ago when I had this procedure I lost my voice for 3 days possibly because I was laying down then and sitting up this time; but I couldn't eat until 6:30 so only had 1 unhealthy high Calorie meal today

glad that it went better I have to go in May for one
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,839 Member
    Options
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week February Week 3

PW: 495.5lbs
    CW: 497.9lbs

😟 I gain 2.4lbs but I know why so just need to put more effort next week. Too much brown rice

πŸ˜€πŸ˜ But Here Are my measurements and this is why it's important to do both I lost 7.9 inches since I measure myself last week πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 hip hip hooray!

Measure of inches
    Tuesday 2/12.

Neck = 18.3
    Chest= 55.5
    Waist= 57.
    Hips= 62.9
    R Thigh= 42.3
    L Thigh= 38.6
    R Arm= 22.6
    L Arm# 20.2
    R Calf= 20
    L Calf# 20.5

Wed 2/20
    Neck = 18.3 (my neck is swollen from my surgery yesterday so I didn't measure it)
    Chest= 55.5
    Waist= 56.7 -.3
    Hips= 63. +.1
    R Thigh= 36.4 -6.2
    L Thigh= 37.5 -1.1
    R Arm= 21.4 -1.2
    L Arm# 20.9 +.7
    R Calf= 21 +1
    L Calf# 19.4 -.9

Lost a total of 9.7 inches but gain 1.8 inches in some areas so minus that the final total is 7.9 inches lost this week.

great inches loss
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Morning everyone. It’s hump day. I have such a busy day today. My SIL and BIL are coming for a visit. They should arrive early (and I mean early like 5-6 am early) tomorrow. So lots of cleaning to do. And it’s also my oldest sons birthday today. Turns 17 (Hard to believe since I’m still in my 20s lol -running joke with a friend of mine I’ve known since HS). He’s taking his road test today. Time really goes so fast. Have a good day all!!!!

Woweee yep busy day for you. Hope you have fun with your friends tomorrow and happy birthday to your son; hope he does well on the road test.
    Unfortunately he failed. Rolled thru two stop signs. He can take it again next week.
    Username Gjaholy33
    Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week February Week 3

PW: 495.5lbs
    CW: 497.9lbs

😟 I gain 2.4lbs but I know why so just need to put more effort next week. Too much brown rice

πŸ˜€πŸ˜ But Here Are my measurements and this is why it's important to do both I lost 7.9 inches since I measure myself last week πŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ’ƒπŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽 hip hip hooray!

Measure of inches
    Tuesday 2/12.

Neck = 18.3
    Chest= 55.5
    Waist= 57.
    Hips= 62.9
    R Thigh= 42.3
    L Thigh= 38.6
    R Arm= 22.6
    L Arm# 20.2
    R Calf= 20
    L Calf# 20.5

Wed 2/20
    Neck = 18.3 (my neck is swollen from my surgery yesterday so I didn't measure it)
    Chest= 55.5
    Waist= 56.7 -.3
    Hips= 63. +.1
    R Thigh= 36.4 -6.2
    L Thigh= 37.5 -1.1
    R Arm= 21.4 -1.2
    L Arm# 20.9 +.7
    R Calf= 21 +1
    L Calf# 19.4 -.9

Lost a total of 9.7 inches but gain 1.8 inches in some areas so minus that the final total is 7.9 inches lost this week.

This is awesome. You gained but you know what you have to do. And it’s part of the journey. And you’re down in inches. You are such an inspiration, keep up the great work.
  • vicky2767
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Username: FaithfuleeFit
    Week: February Week 3
    PW = 176.2
    CW = 177.2

The saddest part is that I was just at 176.2 again yesterday. I didn't work out and I ate too much rice and fried foods. Next week will be better.

Part of the journey. You’ll have this off in no time. You are still doing great.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise yes
    Such a busy day today i didn’t track at all. I know my choices may not have been the best but at the same time I didn’t over do it (as far as portion control). And I did get a quick jog (45 min) in before it started raining today.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise yes
    Such a busy day today i didn’t track at all. I know my choices may not have been the best but at the same time I didn’t over do it (as far as portion control). And I did get a quick jog (45 min) in before it started raining today.

So I went back and put in what I ate today. Didn’t do too bad.
    Under for my calories
    But over for my carbs.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: Feb 20

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. Little bit of shoveling. Boys were home from school again and we had some game time together.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes, OMAD
    Exercise:Yes, 90 mins walking.

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: February 20th

Calories under goal: No, a little over today
    Exercise: Yes, 7200 steps at work + 45 minutes on the exercise bike (10.5 miles)
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options

Wed - Feb 20 (Daily Tracking Day 3 of 7)
    Track: Yesβœ”οΈ
    Calories: Yes βœ”οΈ I will be for the day. πŸ‘
    Exercise: 1 hour barre πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦΅πŸ‘ and five mike hike! Woo!
    Comments: I made a yummy pork tenderloin Marsala dish that turned out delicious tonight! Cold πŸ₯Ά and did a five mile hike after my barre class. Next two days rain and yucky, only barre class and Sunday rest day.
  • IanMoone30
    IanMoone30 Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise no
    I really need to start going back to the gym
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Username: FaithfuleeFit
    Week: February Week 3
    PW = 176.2
    CW = 177.2

The saddest part is that I was just at 176.2 again yesterday. I didn't work out and I ate too much rice and fried foods. Next week will be better.

I am in the same boat this week as well. But don't despair we're in this together with a little changes we'll be back on track
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kettle bell circuit and stayed under calories.

I had a NSV today that really made the day great! My coworker noticed my weight loss by saying "Wow, you have really lost weight! I can see your face is getting smaller!" That made me smile. I'm so grateful for my family's support and the support of
    all of you! Couldn't have gotten this far without you all πŸ’ͺ😊😎😁
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily check in
    Tracked no
    Calories ?
    Exercise yes

Sorry your son failed praying he'll succeed next werk. It's hard to track when you're running all over the place. All you can do is your best.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Kazunomiya
    February week 3
    PW 330.5
    CW 329.2

Awesome πŸ‘πŸΎπŸ‘πŸΎπŸ’ͺ🏽πŸ’ͺ🏽
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Bm00re2u wrote: Β»
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes

Kettle bell circuit and stayed under calories.

I had a NSV today that really made the day great! My coworker noticed my weight loss by saying "Wow, you have really lost weight! I can see your face is getting smaller!" That made me smile. I'm so grateful for my family's support and the support of
    all of you! Couldn't have gotten this far without you all πŸ’ͺ😊😎😁

Yay! I love to hear about NSV!
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Wed - Feb 20 (Daily Tracking Day 3 of 7)
    Track: Yesβœ”οΈ
    Calories: Yes βœ”οΈ I will be for the day. πŸ‘
    Exercise: 1 hour barre πŸ‹οΈβ€β™€οΈπŸ¦΅πŸ‘ and five mike hike! Woo!
    Comments: I made a yummy pork tenderloin Marsala dish that turned out delicious tonight! Cold πŸ₯Ά and did a five mile hike after my barre class. Next two days rain and yucky, only barre class and Sunday rest day.

Chef in house! Sounds delish
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Daily Post

Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise no
    Water 175oz
    Goals/comments
    So of course I'm mad for gaining weight but it's not too horrendous so with a few changes I should be back under next week as long as I cut the carbs down a little more. I think I had a feeling cause I told my aid to buy thin skinless, boneless chicken breasts to make chicken strip and vegetables stir fry. So I am already ahead of the ball game before I even got on the scale. But I am also glad that I am a witness for the motivation tips that I posted about measuring so that even though I gain I still loss inches else where on my body so I was enthusiastic about that.

TOMORROW IS ANOTHER DAY GOOD NIGHT
This discussion has been closed.