GM WARRIORS
    mg4lvivo62at.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    PAGE 2
    ALL STEPS AND WEIGHT TO THIS POINT HAVE BEEN POSTED
    WTG ON SOME FANTASTIC STEPPING AND SOME SUPER DUPER WEIGHT LOSS FOR
    @ConfidentRaven 4 LBS NOW THAT'S WHAT I AM TALKING ABOUT OUTSTANDING WARRIOR
    @Megnolia82 @NikMar @Aetheldreda ALL LOST A POUND OR BETTER AND @holmesp603 DOUBLING DOWN WITH 2 POUNDS OUT THE DOOR OUTSTANDING WARRIORS

I DID MY ALL OF MY PRE SURGERY INFORMATION FOR THE HOSPITAL YESTERDAY....DAMM 4 QUESTIONNAIRES OVER THE PHONE TOOK ABOUT AND HOUR...... YOU FOLKS THAT IN THE MEDICAL FIELD SURE DO HAVE JOB SECURITY....I ANSWERED AT LEAST 5 OF THE SAME QUESTION ON ALL 4 OF THEM.
    SO NOW WE WAIT FOR THE SCHEDULER TO GET BACK TO ME..FOR THE DAY OF SURGERY AND THEN FOR THE PRE SURGERY VISIT AND THEN WE GET THIS HEAD FIXED IF THAT IS EVEN POSSIBLE IF YOU GET MY DRIFT.

WEIGH IN LATER THIS MORNING FOR ME AFTER MY WORKOUT..... HAVE A GREAT TGIF
    GREG

• runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps
    2/21 10,500
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    PAGE 3
    YESTERDAYS STEP COUNT 11565 AND CALORIE BURN 3484.... MORE SNOW COMING THIS WEEKEND SO STEPS AND CALORIE BURN WILL GO UP FOR SURE.
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    PAGE 4
    FYI I HAVE A FITBIT CHARGE2 FOR SALE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT MESSAGE ME....
    IT'S 2 YEAR OLD IN EXCELLENT CONDITION HAS THE CHARGER AND XTRA BANDS TO GO WITH IT
    LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN IT.

• abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    01/20 6,238
    01/21 10,931
  • abowersgirl
    abowersgirl Posts: 3,409 Member
    Options
    Calorie burn

Mon. 267
    Tue 705
    Wed. 249
    Thus. 523
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    runarml wrote: Β»
    Steps
    2/21 10,500
    01/20 6,238
    01/21 10,931

Posted, Nice job ladies - keep up the awesome work...

• steplaj
    Options
    Hey everyone! Sorry I've been a stranger this month.. hoping to be back on the team in March. Had my surgery... it didn't go exactly as planned.. they had to abort the original plan and go about things a different way... and it wasn't completely taken care of. sigh. And I'm now also fighting an infection... Needless to say this past month hasn't been the greatest for weight loss.. but a great month to see who is really on my team in life. Hope everyone is doing well!

Sorry your surgery didn't go as planned, and oh no! Hope you knock that infection down quickly... We have you excused for the remainder of the month, you will be added back in for the March challenge - until then, we have you on the support team and you are ALWAYS A WARRIOR AND ALWAYS WELCOME here in this chat room... Can't wait to get you back on the spreadsheet...

In regard to this month not being the greatest, just don't look back, get you head straight and then draw a line in the sand and move forward, ready to battle... Remember, we are all here for you. We have our hands on your shoulder when you need us most.

Focus, Plan, Start Fresh!!! You got this...

Steve
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Hey Warriors!
    I just wanted to check in and say Hi and wish you all a super weekend. It is still Friday afternoon here in Blighty, but the weekend beckons!

This past week has not been too bad for me, a few minor eating blips but they could have been a lot worse. I am starting to feel more tired after my workouts now and so I must be mindful to make sure I fuel myself adequately. I am now about 20lb away from my goal so I am expecting things to get a bit bumpy in the coming weeks/months....but as the saying goes 'gently, gently, catchee monkey'.

x
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited February 2019
    Options
    PAGE 4
    FYI I HAVE A FITBIT CHARGE2 FOR SALE. IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO PURCHASE IT MESSAGE ME....
    IT'S 2 YEAR OLD IN EXCELLENT CONDITION HAS THE CHARGER AND XTRA BANDS TO GO WITH IT
    LET ME KNOW IF YOUR INTERESTED IN IT.
    SOLD
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    MY HORRIBLE BAD....I FORGOT TO WEIGH BEFORE I HAD MY WORKOUT SHAKE...SO WEIGH IN WILL BE A DAY LATE SORRY FOR THE FUBAR
  • steplaj
    Options
    MY HORRIBLE BAD....I FORGOT TO WEIGH BEFORE I HAD MY WORKOUT SHAKE...SO WEIGH IN WILL BE A DAY LATE SORRY FOR THE FUBAR

and a dollar short!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Just posted your great loss, @LonniJay. Way to go!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Hey, Warriors! I hope all of you have had a better week than I have. Adding to normal work stress, the flu is doing a number on this area. I just got a call that schools are closed until Wednesday due to staffing shortages because of flu. The excess rain is causing flooding and mudslides, one of which washed out a road and killed someone. He was just stuck in the car too long before we could get there.

And on top of that my gall stone has dislodged and I have been in 8/10 pain for most of this week. I have worked two free clinic days I was scheduled for, but besides those days, I have been in bed before 6pm.

I gave up on real food today and have had coffee, water, Boost and Schar GF table crackers. (Schar is a life saving brand, y'all.) I am still really nauseated but the pain is down to 3-4/10. My PCP was also at free clinic last night and today her office manager called to reschedule my March appointment to Monday. I'm guessing there's a surgery consult in my super-near future. And that's okay, it's 45 or so minutes and a day or two off work. I'll keep everyone posted.

In the meantime, I hope to feel like being here more. Not eating seems to be the solution and I can do that for a little while. Boost is my friend and I bought some Mel safe soup (harder than it sounds due to food allergies) and I might even try to eat it before I go to sleep tonight.

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    @melissafeagins
    HEY PARTNER YOU TAKE IT EASY STEVE AND I GOT THE WATCH I NOT DUE FOR SURGERY UNTIL EARLY APRIL SO IF I PACE MY SELF I AM ALL GOOD.
    YOU TAKE CARE THE TEAM WILL NEED YOU WHEN I GO DOWN MY HOSPITAL STAY 2-3 DAYS MY RECOVERY WILL 2-3 WEEKS SO I'VE HEARD.
    GET WELL
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: Β»
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 247.4
    Today's Weight: 243

What a pleasant surprise... I suddenly feel really motivated! πŸ˜€