WAIST AWAYS -- February 2019

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Kittu125 wrote: »
    I did not count steps today... rest day today for me. But I will put on my Fitbit now and get in some steps. Congratulations to everyone on their success. Last week was better for me due to challenges and Hoping to have another good week. Any other challenges going on which we can participate?

I'm so glad it is going well for you and that the challenges help. I know having all of your voices in my head helps a lot! There will be a new challenge posted some time today for this week, and there will also be another internal team waistaways challenge, I'm sure! No matter what the challenges are, keep posting here and we promise to be your conscience >:)
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,216 Member
    Options
    New challenge from the Workout Warriors team is up! Check it out in the announcements section 😁
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,803 Member
    Options
    Steps - 2/9 8,609
    - 2/10 6,700
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    BMcC9
    steps 15888
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Motivation Monday: here is one for actions, and one for attitude ...

ruljjo6w7c1f.jpeg
    wbwfth5andxc.jpg

Post your own, and react to what others post.

If you can't find or upload an image, type out a quote or just tell us what kinds of thoughts / images / visualizations / music .... (whatever) helps YOU prompt progress towards getting through what has to be done.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Upbeat music helps me focus and get through things that don't require analytical attention. Could be doing dishes. Could be on headphones at work for some of the more routine storage-room work I sometimes have to wade through.
  • Kittu125
    Kittu125 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    2/10- 1586 steps not much today. Slept almost whole day.

Hoping to be better tomorrow and make up for today
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,289 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Steps 2/10 8,230
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Motivation Monday: If you can't find or upload an image, type out a quote or just tell us what kinds of thoughts / images / visualizations / music .... (whatever) helps YOU prompt progress towards getting through what has to be done.

Whenever the word motivation comes up, FEARLESS MOTIVATION comes to mind. @Navydaddjtc introduced me to this a few months back and this is what I listen to when I am doing my runs. Nothing has pushed me harder than listening to this especially when I’m trying to complete a 5K.

https://youtu.be/aCVYpjw8Hpc
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    This post is Courtesy of @Navydaddjtc and this challenge is provided by @melissafeagins and the WORKOUT WARRIORS!! Head on over and join us in working those abs!!

zxr8y79t2pzo.png

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10726270/february-week-2-group-challenge-abs#latest
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    A
    Sunday Week 2
    Previous Weight 169.9
    Current Weight 168.7

Well, I continued to lose a bit of weight this week. Basically down 10 pounds this year. I am eating well (although I did indulge in veggie pizza yesterday)..

For a SUCCESSFUL SUNDAY post - My husband bought me an Apple Watch 4 as an early birthday gift yesterday because I am getting gradually back to walking. So far about 8000 steps today, although it doesn't generate exercise minutes at my current pace. But at least I am moving!

It has a meditation reminder on it, which I really like, now I just pause every few hours and BREATHE!

Be well, everyone.

10 lbs is such an amazing achievement! It sounds like you are now feeling much better and slowly getting back into your normal routine. That’s so cool that you got an Apple Watch for your birthday. I had one for a couple of years and that breathe feature is great. Well done to your hubby!
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    Options
    Weighing in today.
    Week 2
    PW: 199.5
    CW: 197 (happy dance)
    Will post reflections later, when kids are out.
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    giphy.gif

The mods invite you to join in our Week 2 challenge. Taking us back to our childhood with a Sesame Street themed Challenge......THE LETTER P!!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10726381/feb-week-2-mod-challenge-the-letter-p#latest
  • Pearl4686
    Pearl4686 Posts: 918 Member
    edited February 2019
    Options
    So, kids are out (except the one with the vomiting bug :-( )
    I am very very happy with my loss!
    A major milestone for me as I weigh myself in kg and haven't been under 90 for a very long time!!
    I cheated a bit so wasn't sure I would loose as well but I guess my day in bed with some mistery virus has balanced that out.
    When I craved sugar, I did cheat a bit but then went to read some success stories and that really reminded me why I'm doing this and got me back on track! Amazing stories, totally inspiring!
    This week I'm getting serious about working out (hopefully!) And commiting to the abs challenge.
    Good luck everyone!
  • mari_moulin
    Options
    Perla4686 wrote: »
    So, kids are out (except the one with the vomiting bug :-( )
    I am very very happy with my loss!
    A major milestone for me as I weigh myself in kg and haven't been under 90 for a very long time!!
    I cheated a bit so wasn't sure I would loose as well but I guess my day in bed with some mistery virus has balanced that out.
    When I craved sugar, I did cheat a bit but then went to read some success stories and that really reminded me why I'm doing this and got me back on track! Amazing stories, totally inspiring!
    This week I'm getting serious about working out (hopefully!) And commiting to the abs challenge.
    Good luck everyone!

Oh no....not easy having poorly kids at home. I do hope it passes quickly and everyone is bug free soon. You have done so well considering your mystery virus. I think it is a great idea to look to others for inspiration when our own begins to fade out. Keep up the great work and good luck with the abs challenge. I started today as well and have posted my progress in that challenge thread.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options

WEIGH-IN:

User = evangsimmons170
    Week = 2
    Weigh-in Day = Monday
    Previous Weight = 342.2
    Current Weight = 338.8

STEP CHALLENGE:

02/03/19              18,580 
    02/04/19                 5,333 
    02/05/19                 6,620 
    02/06/19                 7,436 
    02/07/19              11,358 
    02/08/19                 6,863 
    02/09/19              10,747
    02/10/19                 8,849 

DAILY GOAL:

Name: evangsimmons170
    Your Personal Challenge: Walk 7 miles a day

02/03/19 8.36
    02/04/19 2.4
    02/05/19 2.98
    02/06/19 3.34
    02/07/19 5.11
    02/08/19 3.09
    02/09/19 4.83
    02/10/19 3.98

Comment: I can do better than this!
  • LiLee2018
    LiLee2018 Posts: 1,389 Member
    Options
    Week 2 weigh-in
    name- LiLee
    week 1- 178.8
    week 2- 178.8

Boo. I weigh myself daily and I did see a 176 weight last week, but guess I'm just in an upward fluctuation today. It's all good. I know it will go back down with continued good eating and working out :)

Week 2

Personal challenge- Exercise 4x a week
    2/11- Yes! (upper body)
This discussion has been closed.