tess5036 Posts: 942 Member
    Options
    Username: alysplate92
    Weigh in Week: 1
    Weigh in Day: Wednesday
    Previous Weight: 270.2
    Current Weight: 270.6

New week, new chances to do better!

Moving into a new apartment today and it’s upstairs so I’ll be burning all the calories :)

Stair climbing is a brilliant calorie burner... good luck on the move
  • tess5036
    Options
    I'm Terri, I'm from Northamptonshire in the UK. I've been on this weight loss journey for just over 2 years, and on MFP and part of this group for about 18 months (I think). I've gone from being a couch potato to being a bit of a gym bunny (currently just getting into training for a Marthon in October).

I do some intermittent fasting, along with Keto, I don't eat befroe 2 pm, but I do that as it suits me and I find it quite easy. However, don't try to take by Cherry PesiMax away from me!!!
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,583 Member
    Options
    Step Challenge Report

Sorry I missed a day, but I have it recorded!

02/04 - 2,920 (oh, well)
    02/05 - 10,916 (working to make up for Monday)
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    @19shmoo69 @Jaybo37 @kindofangel2003 @Ruthann2 @AustinRuadhain @tess5036
    @bethanie0825 @Jactop @JenAWhite @magnusMLQ @Wishusdonna @samuel1880
    @TeresaW1020 @alys_plate92 @daisytripp @sunshineplace @crmacph987 @UTMom81
    @DaveJ_43 @davors19 @deconstructeddancer @dee_toronto @ka97 @broncobuddee
    @phoebelayla @wbutterchip @Buckyz22 @dfields884 @digger61 @pjmfitforme @kres567

MISSION SLIMPOSSIBLES

As you can see by the tags listed above, Team Mission Slimpossibles has a pretty good size team - approximately thirty (30) challengers.

What makes this challenge effective in helping to encourage, motivate and inspire each of us is the sharing between each other. It is very important that EVERY challenger on each team participate as often as possible. What this means is that we (The captains and moderators) ask every challenger to post on their team threads. Keep in mind that probably 40-50% of the posts are just from the team captains and motivators.

It is very important for you to share with your teammates. It is this "sharing" that help to motivate, encourage and inspire each of us (including ourselves). In addition, when you share your struggles, failures, challengers, etc., it lets others know that they are not alone in these challenges and that other people go through the same failures, the same struggles, etc...

What you should share - ANYTHING AND EVERYTHING! Share your victories, accomplishments, meals and meal preps, fitness plans, workouts, before and after photos, even whether you are having a good day or bad day. Share your failures, struggles you face in your fitness plan, challenges, tell us about those silly little 'Pepperidge Farm gold-fish' you can't stop eating (ok, that's my bad)... Literally anything.

Simply put - PLEASE, don't just post when you are posting your weights. It is important that you post and share often, even daily if you can. This helps everyone, especially yourself (because we are all here for you as much as each other)...

Thanks

Steve

• sunshineplace
    sunshineplace Posts: 252 Member
    Options
    Hello all. My name is Sharon aka @sunshineplace. I dabbled with MFP in the past but have been logging in daily since October 2018 when I joined this amazing group. I don’t use the app to count calories because I am following Weight Watchers but I do participate regularly in this group in addition to WW which has helped me tremendously.

That said I have not been very active in the group as of late. I have been struggling with some health issues, one being an infection that I can’t seem to shake. Fingers crossed round three of antibiotics does the trick this time and that upcoming tests will determine the cause so I can get my life back.

I have not been tracking or exercising or doing much of anything except trying to get through a day at a time. Getting through the work day is about all I have the energy for at the moment but I will be back!!

This is a fantastic group of people here and I love the support and encouragement that I receive. I am so grateful for the people who give their time to make this group what it is so THANK YOU!
  • TeresaW1020
    TeresaW1020 Posts: 3,231 Member
    Options

Steps due now:
    @TeresaW1020

Mark @broncobuddee

I am sorry!! Am I supposed to post them here in the group and not on a step challenge page?

This is what I've got so far

2/1- 8665
    2/2-6864
    2/3- 6405
    2/4- 2518 (I hurt my foot and couldn't walk! :s )
    2/5-5285 (Foot almost better but still giving me grief :/ )

• daisytripp
    daisytripp Posts: 527 Member
    Options
    Username: daisytripp
    Weigh in February week: 1
    Weigh in day: Wednesday
    Previous weight: 196.0
    Current weight: 193.7

I'm not sure what kind of accident that weigh in is, but I'll take it. I have been all kinds of struggling the last few days. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is for real!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,818 Member
    Options
    tues check in
    Track yes
    Calories under
    Exercise walking
    Water 96 oz
    Goals/comments Went to aquasize class, walking ang weight training

steps on Tues 10396
  • digger61
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »

I'm not sure what kind of accident that weigh in is, but I'll take it. I have been all kinds of struggling the last few days. Keeping my fingers crossed that this is for real!

great loss
  • digger61
    Options
    Hello all. My name is Sharon aka @sunshineplace. I dabbled with MFP in the past but have been logging in daily since October 2018 when I joined this amazing group. I don’t use the app to count calories because I am following Weight Watchers but I do participate regularly in this group in addition to WW which has helped me tremendously.

That said I have not been very active in the group as of late. I have been struggling with some health issues, one being an infection that I can’t seem to shake. Fingers crossed round three of antibiotics does the trick this time and that upcoming tests will determine the cause so I can get my life back.

I have not been tracking or exercising or doing much of anything except trying to get through a day at a time. Getting through the work day is about all I have the energy for at the moment but I will be back!!

This is a fantastic group of people here and I love the support and encouragement that I receive. I am so grateful for the people who give their time to make this group what it is so THANK YOU!

Hope you get better soon.
  • digger61
    Options
    Kres567 wrote: »
    Hap

Go Slimpossibles!!!!!!

Hi my name is Teresa and I've been on MFP since July 2018. I will be 53 years old next month and while I do find it super annoying to be aging, I'm starting to breathe that I'm not going to suddenly morph into my mother. Don't get me wrong I love my mom! ;)

I've been a WW member for two years and I've lost almost 50 lbs. I still have another 40 or so to go. I like WW a lot but I also needed more awareness since 0 point foods can really mess a girl up. So, I joined MFP and now I double track everything I eat. I'm currently watching my sodium to see if that will yield any insight and hopefully some more weight loss.

I really love being a part of Mission Slimpossibles! I like doing the Fitbit and step challenges and while I am NEVER going to be a rock star like our girl Tess, it does challenge me to get my butt out of my chair and move around a bit more. B)

Welcome I also really enjoy the step challenge I like the food tracking to watch my sodium and carb intake
  • pjmfitforme
    pjmfitforme Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in

Calories-over
    Water-over
    Exercise-45 spin

Goal for today-eat within my calories and run

• tess5036
    edited February 2019
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories; Under, but way over on carbs (and I know I'll feel bad in the morning, hits me like a hangover)
    Water; over
    Exersize; 30 mins spin, 60 mins body combat and a few other bits
    Tomorrow; Under 20g carbs!!!!!!!

Steps for today; 15,256
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options

Steps due now:
    @TeresaW1020

Mark @broncobuddee

I am sorry!! Am I supposed to post them here in the group and not on a step challenge page?

This is what I've got so far

2/1- 8665
    2/2-6864
    2/3- 6405
    2/4- 2518 (I hurt my foot and couldn't walk! :s )
    2/5-5285 (Foot almost better but still giving me grief :/ )

You can post here everyday. I hope your foot is better now!
  • Kres567
    Kres567 Posts: 1,158 Member
    Options
    daisytripp wrote: »

My fingers are crossed for you too!! Great work!
  • 19shmoo69
    19shmoo69 Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    tess5036 wrote: »
    19shmoo69 wrote: »
    I could not tell you how my calories and such are. This illness has me not thinking straight. Im averaging a couple hours sleep a night and the rest if the time coughing. I'm trying different medicine tonight. I pray it helps.

6531 steps for today 2/5

I do hope you feel better soon, best not to worry too much about calories when you are ill, just focus on getting better

Thank you much!
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    Step Challenge Report

Sorry I missed a day, but I have it recorded!

02/04 - 2,920 (oh, well)
    02/05 - 10,916 (working to make up for Monday)

Good stepping!!
  • 19shmoo69
    Options

Prayers for healing!
  • 19shmoo69
    Options
    Wednesday check in
    Calories- over
    Water-under
    Exercise-not much
    I plan on camping it up as soon as I'm over whatever it is I have.
    I would like to sleep tonight.

3695 steps
This discussion has been closed.