• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: March Week 3
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 207.8
    Todays Weight: 210.4

So my weigh in this week comes with an apology for the team 😣 We were away 5 days out of 7 last week and food and drink were very off plan. I've been back on plan 100% since we got home yesterday so will finish of the month strong next week.

@Coral333, the price of enjoying one's vacation is a temporary "up" on the scales!! Getting right back on track upon returning is huge!! If that is your mindset, then good things will follow, and you will indeed finish off the month strongly!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options

***** WEEKLY WEIGH IN ******
    PW 200.50
    CW 195.75
    -4.75 LOSS

New regime is defo working!!!

However, I am away this weekend for a concert so I know I will eat and drink plenty. Back to gym Monday though is the plan and carry on

@Tracie_Lord, that is so impressive!! Not just your almost five pound loss, (whoo hoo!!) but the correlation between working your butt off in the gym everyday and eating at a deficit, and seeing the results on the scales!! Very inspiring...thank you for that!!! Enjoy your concert weekend, you've earned it!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: March - Week 3
    Previous Week's weight: 210.0
    Todays Weight: 209.8

Its a loss but still very disappointing, when you do everything right. I am happy it is down, but not pleased.

When I’m following plan I always have at least one week a month when it doesn’t seem like the scale moves, but then the next it’s a higher loss than I expect. Keep working and your body will catch up.

Thank you and yes you are right, and I know sometimes I will let this dictate. I did not though and pushed through my exercise and walking indoors. I know I can see a difference in my face and with my tops and jacket across my stomach and the jeans are also loose.
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: March - Week 3
    Previous Week's weight: 210.0
    Todays Weight: 209.8

Its a loss but still very disappointing, when you do everything right. I am happy it is down, but not pleased.

@jlbtnc, Yes, this week the scale only moved ever so slightly, but not too long ago your weight was 219.2 pounds (your starting weight for this challenge!!) You have lost 9.4 pounds so far this month and the month is not over!!! If you are doing everything right, then don't despair!! Just keep pushing forward and the scale will eventually catch up to you!!

Thank you and right, I have to look at the entire picture and my NSV! As I mentioned to @pkg1998 I would normally let this derail me but not today. I pushed through my workouts, even though was not in the mood, and I do see NSV, I should be happy with. I hate not being able to measure being lost my measuring tape, lol. I know that would reflect the hard work!
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 206
    This week 207.2

I knew this week was going to be tricky and it was. I have not lost motivation and I know what went wrong. I will be able to get back on track tomorrow and hopefully will see a difference next Friday.
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    Last week 206
    This week 207.2

I knew this week was going to be tricky and it was. I have not lost motivation and I know what went wrong. I will be able to get back on track tomorrow and hopefully will see a difference next Friday.

@swauters, glad you've got it under control, Sara! It's only a pound!
  • cossmoss15
    cossmoss15 Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    Thursday weigh in

Last week 130.6
    This week 130.2 (using this mornings weight - Friday)
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh in

Last week 130.6
    This week 130.2 (using this mornings weight - Friday)

@cossmoss15, nothing wrong with that....it's down from last week!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    I have not been able to access the message boards on my phone for a couple days. Kept saying I don’t have access.
    Anyway, two no days on Wed and Thu. Had a concert on Wednesday so that day was lost. Yesterday I ate under calories but had no energy to get to the gym after getting in late the night before
    Sun: yes
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
    Wed: no
    Thu: no
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Kwinnero wrote: »
    Mini Challenge

Date: My yesterday, Thur, 21st:
    Totally unplanned and unfortunate Pass Day: late on Wednesday night, I was lying in bed next to my husband, logging my mini challenge stats actually, when DH kindly asked me to take him to the hospital because he was having chest pain. We have been in the hospital ever since.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, I did allot of walking throughout the hospital from the ER to the parking lot to ICU to walking across the street to get my food instead of eating the cafeteria food
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, at the end of the day I was very much in my feelings and I was eating to eat(it numbed me)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes, my daily goal is 1200 a day and i went over by 1500, just a terrible day really.

@Kwinnero, Okay. On Thursday, March 21st the Mini Challenge didn't matter at all!! The only thing that mattered was your husband, and you were a close second. How is he doing today?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weigh in
    Last: 254.4
    This: 252.8

Seems like my gym motivation with intermittent fasting has things going in the right direction. Probably would have been even lower if I didn’t blow it on Wednesday

@erikNJ, you had a cheat day on Wednesday, which was only two days ago, and you still posted a one and a half pound loss! That speaks to how good your week really was!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    I am going away for the weekend. Pam will be entering any weights posted after this notice.

Missing Weights from Earlier in the Week:

@CCzMini, @24blfn, and @karrihowlett

Missing Weights from Friday (Today):

@GrandmaJackie, @murdog3t and @thedestar

Scheduled to Weigh-In on Saturday:

@abowersgirl, @kc9agz and @Jaynee1961
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Friday 3.22.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    1 hour of warm up, stretches and strength (legs)
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Mini Challenge

Date: My yesterday, Thur, 21st:
    Totally unplanned and unfortunate Pass Day: late on Wednesday night, I was lying in bed next to my husband, logging my mini challenge stats actually, when DH kindly asked me to take him to the hospital because he was having chest pain. We have been in the hospital ever since.
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, I did allot of walking throughout the hospital from the ER to the parking lot to ICU to walking across the street to get my food instead of eating the cafeteria food
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? No, at the end of the day I was very much in my feelings and I was eating to eat(it numbed me)
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes, my daily goal is 1200 a day and i went over by 1500, just a terrible day really.

@Kwinnero, Okay. On Thursday, March 21st the Mini Challenge didn't matter at all!! The only thing that mattered was your husband, and you were a close second. How is he doing today?

They did find he had a mild heart attack so they scheduled a Cath this morning and put a stent in the artery that was 95% blocked. He's doing very well under close observation and I thank you for your kind words.

Thoughts are with you and yours. Hope everything gets better
  • heaz10
    heaz10 Posts: 311 Member
    Options
    3/21:
    Track: yes
    Under: broke even
    Exercise: 30 minute walk

3/22:
    Track: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: 35 min walk
  • Nicoletime4me
    Nicoletime4me Posts: 531 Member
    Options
    March 22
    Tracking- yes
    Under calories- yes
    Exercise- yes ( 1 mile walk)
  • karrihowlett
    karrihowlett Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS

I’m going to have to leave the challenge this month. My schedule is just to crazy. I’ll join again in April. Go team!
This discussion has been closed.