TEAM: The Big Butt Theory (March)

Options

Replies

• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Last week: 162.2
    This week: 159.0

Well hello beautiful people and welcome to my wall of text. I'm just really excited. The scale keeps moving, it's almost spring break, and my dogs are adorable. Definitely makes for a decent Tuesday. I hope you guys are having a good week so far!

So I have a question, and it is definitely for the crazy side of my brain. Logically, I know it makes sense, but I have to ask. The last 20lbs would surely make a bigger difference than the first 20lbs, right? I'm feeling decent about where I'm at, but with only 24lbs left until my goal weight (which is pretty low honestly), I still have a bit too much stomach for my liking.

On the bright side, I'm officially 36lbs down as of this morning so that's cool!

Ok I'm done. Good luck this week everyone!

@eatingfoodles, a very sincere congratulations on losing three pounds this week and bringing your total lost to 36 pounds!! And out of the 60's...whoo hoo!!! I don't actually understand your question. Do you mean that the last twenty will make more of a difference in the stomach area than the first twenty? And to answer that, I would say that it is an individual thing. Everyone knows you can't spot reduce fat, but it seems to leave some areas of a person sooner than other areas. And being female, a completely flat stomach is a hard ask. Not impossible, but still, be prepared to accept a little stomach in the end and be okay with it.
  • eatingfoodles
    eatingfoodles Posts: 172 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »

@eatingfoodles, a very sincere congratulations on losing three pounds this week and bringing your total lost to 36 pounds!! And out of the 60's...whoo hoo!!! I don't actually understand your question. Do you mean that the last twenty will make more of a difference in the stomach area than the first twenty? And to answer that, I would say that it is an individual thing. Everyone knows you can't spot reduce fat, but it seems to leave some areas of a person sooner than other areas. And being female, a completely flat stomach is a hard ask. Not impossible, but still, be prepared to accept a little stomach in the end and be okay with it.

@HASWLRS I just mean there should (hopefully) be a more noticeable difference overall as I get closer to the goal. So the difference between 159 and 139 should be more obvious than the difference between 195 and 175.

I know I won't have a totally flat stomach. I have organs to make room for :D I just want less of a bulging belly (and less jiggle!)
  • Bradleys8299
    Bradleys8299 Posts: 136 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. Took some family time away from here Sunday and Monday, so now I am going to get caught up. Bear with me.

I understand you are still getting caught back up with all the messages.
    Just making sure you seen my question about my username changing from womanofgod4893 to Bradleys8299. Wanted to make sure that won't be a problem.
  • HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 8,001 Member
    Options
    Hi, all. Took some family time away from here Sunday and Monday, so now I am going to get caught up. Bear with me.

I understand you are still getting caught back up with all the messages.
    Just making sure you seen my question about my username changing from womanofgod4893 to Bradleys8299. Wanted to make sure that won't be a problem.

@Bradleys8299, not a problem at all!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 3– 3/19 - Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – Richard Simmons cardio and toning, and took the dog out on a 1 hour walk and then for my grandson.
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Tuesday, March 19, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: No, but my macro goals were perfect :)
    Exercise: No. - still sick. Starting to improve, moved around a bit more, but nothing counting as real exercise yet.
    Steps as of posting: 8,031
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    Mini-challenge
    3-19
    tracked: yes
    under: yes
    exercise: yes, 45 mins run/walk in the treadmill

Sun: yes
    Mon: yes
    Tue: yes
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Tuesday 3.19.19
    Tracked yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes
    1 hour of warm up, stretches, strength (arms)
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,028 Member
    Options
    3/19/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 50 minutes elliptical,
    Tons of walking

Great day today, had some room in my day to enjoy some beer so that was nice 😊 going to head to bed now, though. I have to close tomorrow night at work :disappointed:
  • Krysless2
    Krysless2 Posts: 1,984 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge

Date: Tues, 19th:
    Did I exercise for at least 20 minutes? yes, treadmill for 40 min at 3.0mph
    Did I stay within my calorie budget for the day? yes
    Did I keep track of everything I ate and drank? yes
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    MARCH WK 03

Fri 15th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 64 min gym and PB on stair master 🙌🙌

Sat 16th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes (even with homemade satay chicken!)
    Exercise - yes, 59 min gym session

Sun 17th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 79 min gym session! 5 PBs I can't believe how well I trained! Even more so that I wasn't feeling it at all it was pouring down and blowing a gale and almost didn't go

@Tracie_Lord, it must have been such a great feeling to absolutely kill a workout that you didn't start out even wanting to do!! I am loving your new profile picture....the before and after is astonishing, and a great motivator for you, I am sure, to see how far you've come every time you log onto MFP!!

Thank you and that's exactly why I did it! I need every bit of self motivation I can grab at the minute to keep this effort going hahaha

You guys on here sure help and for that I am so grateful :)
  • Tracie_Lord
    Tracie_Lord Posts: 1,761 Member
    Options
    MARCH WK 03

Fri 15th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 64 min gym and PB on stair master 🙌🙌

Sat 16th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes (even with homemade satay chicken!)
    Exercise - yes, 59 min gym session

Sun 17th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 79 min gym session! 5 PBs I can't believe how well I trained! Even more so that I wasn't feeling it at all it was pouring down and blowing a gale and almost didn't go

Mon 18th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 54 min gym session

Tues 19th
    Meal tracking - yes
    Under calories - yes
    Exercise - yes, 59 mins gym session. Day 5 on the roll and gotta to say I am feeling it but away this weekend so want to push hard this week
  • swauters
    swauters Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 153.4
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 154.8
    This week 153.4

Moved down from obese to overweight!

Yay! I am so excited for you for moving into the overweight category. I'm about 10 lbs from that yet.
  • prehistoricmoongoddess
    prehistoricmoongoddess Posts: 1,002 Member
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Weigh in Wednesday

Starting weight: 170.0
    Current weight: 153.4
    Goal weight: 126.0

Last week 154.8
    This week 153.4

Moved down from obese to overweight!

Yay! I am so excited for you for moving into the overweight category. I'm about 10 lbs from that yet.

Thank you swauters - it seemed a long time coming, but now the next challenge for me is to get into the 140s

I'll keep a look out for your progress

This discussion has been closed.