• HASWLRS
    HASWLRS Posts: 7,997 Member
    Options
    Coral333 wrote: »
    Weigh in week: March Week 2
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Previous Week's weight: 210.4
    Todays Weight: 207.8

I cannot believe this loss!! In the 6 weeks before starting this group challenge I felt in such a rut and was only posting losses of a half lb one week and maybe max of 1lb the next week.
    This has helped so much ☺️

@Coral333, I am so happy that being part of this group is helping you to stay on track, and to put in the hard work day after day!! And seeing and hearing about your success is bound to inspire someone else here who may be struggling!!

Superb two and a half pound loss, and into the single digits as an added bonus!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: March – week 2
    Previous Week's weight: 213.8
    Todays Weight: 210.0

@jlbtnc, Wow!! Almost four pounds lost!! Well done!! You are definitely in the zone, and making some time for yourself a priority!!!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2019
    Options

****** WEIGH IN ****************************************************************************************
    PW 199.75
    CW 200.50
    +0.75

I am ok with this, intake dramatically increased (on advice) and gym programmes much more intense. Need to get comfortable in the new ways and pretty certain it should come off. Believe what I am doing is right so need to push on
    ********************************************************************************************************

@Tracie_Lord, you are correct to believe that what you are doing is right, and that you just have to be patient and push through and the results will follow. You are fuelling your body for better things to come!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    pkg1998 wrote: »
    Meant to post yesterday and ran out of time. Gave myself a couple of extra days before weigh-in this week since I didn’t have a great on-plan weekend. Drank lots of water and it helped.

PW: 224.4
    CW: 221.0

Won’t expect such a big loss each week, but I think the previous week was slightly elevated due to TOM. Glad to be back on track and working hard to keep the weight going down and support the team.

@pkg1998, I am very happy for you for your three pound plus loss, but even more happy for you that you are back on track!!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Weight before vacation: 253.3
    Weight after vacation: 254.4

I am okay with this. Only 1lb up from two weeks ago and after eight days of vacation. I am still down over 21 lbs from my starting weight.
    I am going to take this as the “second phase” in my weight loss journey.

@erikNJ, I am happy for you, too!! One pound is a small price to pay for a week in Jamaica during the winter!! And yes, focus on the positive....still down 21 pounds!! And like I said, it's all downhill from here!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    mikea2g wrote: »
    WEIGH IN
    Username: mikea2g
    Starting weight on 7/25/2018: 309
    September start weight: 290 (-19)
    October start weight: 279. (-11)
    November start weight: 264.7 (-14.3)
    December start weight: 254.8 (-9.9)
    January start weight: 247.5 (-7.3)
    February start weight: 238.2 (-9.3)
    March start weight: 228.7 (-9.5)
    -————————————-
    Previous Week's weight: 224.6
    Today's Weight: 224.3

Basically a maintain, which is good considering I’ve been off and on sick for 2 weeks and just can’t seem to care about eating in a deficit when I feel like this. I’m tracking and just waiting for this sickness to pass.

@mikea2g, Oh, I am so sorry that you are still sick!! Well, at least the scale isn't also making you feel sick with a gain!! Maintaining is good....let your body focus only on one thing right now, which is getting better!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    March Weigh In:
    Sw: 241.8
    3/8/19: 241.2

3/15/19: 240.6

@womanofgod4893, every little loss adds up, and it's definitely better than a gain!
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2019
    Options
    cossmoss15 wrote: »
    Thursday weigh-in

Last week 129.4
    This week 130.6

Not good! Trying this week to get below 130 again......

@cossmoss15, it's only a pound....you got this!! How was this week different from last week?
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    Thursday

I din't get in any exercise; couldn't seem to extract my butt from my chair!! But I didn't cave in and grab some munchies while I was sitting. That was huge!! I logged my food, and was only over by 61, so exercise would have definitely given me a "yes" day. But it was a good day, nonetheless.

Tonight I have curling, so if I make good choices and leave some room for the after curling meal, I will be okay. Tomorrow will be a different story, as we have our niece's Buck & Doe. Not sure how crazy I want to get, but I also want to be supportive!!
  • erikNJ
    erikNJ Posts: 1,009 Member
    Options
    HASWLRS wrote: »
    Thursday

I din't get in any exercise; couldn't seem to extract my butt from my chair!! But I didn't cave in and grab some munchies while I was sitting. That was huge!! I logged my food, and was only over by 61, so exercise would have definitely given me a "yes" day. But it was a good day, nonetheless.

Tonight I have curling, so if I make good choices and leave some room for the after curling meal, I will be okay. Tomorrow will be a different story, as we have our niece's Buck & Doe. Not sure how crazy I want to get, but I also want to be supportive!!

Sometimes we need a rest day from excercise even when we are having a great week. Calories were basically breaking even. Nice win!
    We still gotta have fun in life so enjoy that event (not sure what a Buck & Doe is?). Seems like you had a great week and deserve that!
  • brandi_84
    brandi_84 Posts: 1,963 Member
    Options
    Mini Challenge
    Thursday 3.14.19
    Tracked: yes
    Under: yes
    Exercise: yes. I worked in the flowerbed for about an hour. I also did about 30 minutes of stretches and light aerobics.
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Username: jlbtnc
    Weigh in week: March – week 2
    Previous Week's weight: 213.8
    Todays Weight: 210.0

@jlbtnc, Wow!! Almost four pounds lost!! Well done!! You are definitely in the zone, and making some time for yourself a priority!!!

Thank you @HASWLRS yes I must or would totally sabotage myself.
  • HASWLRS
    edited March 2019
    Options
    erikNJ wrote: »
    Thursday

Sometimes we need a rest day from excercise even when we are having a great week. Calories were basically breaking even. Nice win!
    We still gotta have fun in life so enjoy that event (not sure what a Buck & Doe is?). Seems like you had a great week and deserve that!

@erikNJ, yes, I forget that are some subtle cultural differences between our two countries. A Buck and Doe is a pre-wedding party/dance/fundraiser for the couple. There's drinks, of course, but also games and silent auctions and draw tickets to raise money, and they're having a DJ, so a dance, too. It is also called a Stag and Doe or a Jack and Jill.

Thanks for your kind words!!
  • HASWLRS
    Options
    swauters wrote: »
    Friday weigh in
    last week: 207.2
    this week: 206

I only got this loss due to an infected tooth! I have not eaten much the last 2 days but will use this as a jumping off point to stay on track.

I am on spring break next week - I work in a school. We don't get paid for the break but it is nice being home with my kids. I thought I was going to kick things into high gear as far as my exercising goes, but that has been derailed with 3 dentist appointments, maybe a root canal or tooth extraction. So... no real exercise with an infection and no exercise at all for a week after the root canal or extraction. The next couple of weeks are going to be all about my diet I guess. Roll with the punches. Life happens.

@swauters, yay for a loss on the scales!! Sorry about your tooth and all the ensuing appointments. Everyone knows you don't need exercise to lose weight; now will be your time to prove it!!
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Week 2 – 3/15 – Mini Challenge
    Logged Food: yes
    Under Calories: yes
    Exercise: yes – Hubby went to work early so pushed self to get up and exercised – Richards Simmons Project Hope – 1st month cardio and toning (with weights), later went for a 49 minute walk and to get grandson from bus stop.
  • ForLangston
    ForLangston Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    PW: can't remember but this week, back to 248 so I know, I've gained a little sumthin sumthin. Gonna keep on tracking this week-end.

3/15/19: Exercised (yoga and walking), tracked yes, and at calories (as I'm trying not to count my exercise ones anymore). Thanks @HASWLRS for your time and work this week!!
  • T34S3l
    T34S3l Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    @HASWLRS can you carry forward my weight from last week please? I've been working all day (13 hour shift) and I'm too tired to fix my scales. I'll order new ones for next week.
  • cmhubbard92
    cmhubbard92 Posts: 5,018 Member
    Options

3/15/19 Mini Challenge
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: 30 minutes strength, 17 minutes bike
    I played hooky today and called out of work :sunglasses: I just wasn't feeling it today :unamused:

I had a very lazy day despite being out getting things done. Tomorrow should be more active!
  • mikea2g
    mikea2g Posts: 384 Member
    Options
    MINI CHALLENGE
    DATE: Friday, March 15, 2019
    Logged food: Yes
    Under calories: Yes
    Exercise: No - sick
    Steps as of posting: 8,707
This discussion has been closed.