mistymeadows2005 Posts: 3,737 Member
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/26/19
    Today’s Plan: Mini Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 163
    Today’s Weight: 168.4
    Height: 5’7”
    Today’s Water Consumed: Meh not great – maybe 100 oz?
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Got 2 of 3 sets of squats done again…trip to Mama’s after work through off my whole schedule – it’s gonna take me 23679213865 days to do this 30 day challenge LMAO
    Hours slept: Maybe 6? Fitbit was charging
    Description/Photo of Meals: 2 string cheese and some munchies at work – 2 cups SS MacNChz at mama’s with a few SF jelly beans.

Total cals – 700 (PURE estimation LOL)
    Total deficit - 1523

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Started munching at work because I was truly hungry and I’ve learned to listen to my body at times like that - glad I did, the scale was happy and rewarded me for it this morning...

Got in a baby argument with mama re: Cedric – it’s a long story but for whatever reason it’s stressing me out today and I feel emotionally distracted – anyway my new theory/experiment is to not IMMEDIATELY jump into trying to talk out thoughts (that’s both my natural instinct and also the instinct my psych training instilled), and instead letting myself be uncomfortable in my thoughts for a while so I can get a true idea of what I’m feeling…we’ll see how that goes…focusing on work while trying to deal w those uncomfortable thoughts might be difficult – guess we’re gonna find out LOL

pa07xxjuc866.png

• volgirl1322
    volgirl1322 Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    Today’s Date: 3/27/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Weight Goal for the Month New goal 165
    Today’s Weight: 168.55
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): spinning 30 mins
    Hours slept:8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Was a work remote day for me yesterday and I cooked a good southern dinner for the fam will be having some not so good meals now that baseball season has started....Pork chops, corn, white beans, carrots and stir fried cabbage...….
  • mistymeadows2005
    edited March 2019
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/28/19
    Today’s Plan: Full Fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 163
    Today’s Weight: 165.4
    Today’s Water Consumed: This terrible water thing ends NOW lol
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): Normal work walking
    Hours slept: Maybe 7 – fitbit was charging
    Description/Photo of Meals: Ended up having some SF candy late WHOOPS

Total cals – 110
    Total deficit - 2128

so566bca7imc.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Good day overall – nothing eventful LOL – end of the month at work so HELLA busy LOL
  • mistymeadows2005
    Options
    MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/29/19
    Today’s Plan: Breaking the fast
    Weight Goal for the Month: 158
    Today’s Weight: 163.8
    Today’s Water Consumed: Wasn’t great -_-
    Hours slept: 8 hours
    Description/Photo of Meals: Snacked at work and then had Culver’s and ice cream again, which seems to be borderline a pattern at this point LOL

Total cals – 2369
    Total deficit - 16

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Tired day…last day of the month at work so super busy, happy with my food all day AND ended almost right at par

0gzcjv6ybhxq.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/30/19
    Today’s Plan: 2MAD
    Today’s Weight: N/A
    Today’s Water Consumed: Better but ruined by Cognac, stay tuned for more on that
    Hours slept: 11.5 if you include the nap LOL
    Description/Photo of Meals: Had noodlies and ice cream early and intended on eating later, but Ced came home with Cognac and I definitely ended up having that for dinner LMAO

Total cals – 1957
    Total deficit - 132

v0si39txr7vd.png

Your thoughts/comments on the day: So definitely had like half a dozen drinks with Ced…had a lot of fun and dancing (yes at home in my living room LOL) and stuff but WHOA BUDDY, I don’t drink like that normally LOL – I paid for it the next morning :P Was having too much fun to have an appetite for a second meal

ammuz2ondnv3.png

MS March 2019
    Today’s Date: 3/31/19
    Today’s Plan: OMAD
    Today’s Weight: N/A
    Today’s Water Consumed: Hydrated all day
    Today’s Exercise completed (calories burned if desired): fun time with Ced
    Hours slept: 9.5 if you include the nap
    Description/Photo of Meals: Got some KFC action, with some mashed potatoes and gravy, a biscuit, some chocolate milk, and ice cream, and SF candy

dj47cgb1rnu6.png
    ggvyiao6d3yb.png

Total cals – 2572
    Total surplus - 59

Your thoughts/comments on the day: Just recovered all day…took a nap after I ate and felt better