DBF: 11
  • Llamapants86
    Llamapants86 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Options
    March 10
    Me: 8
    Binge:2
    DBF:1
    This is the second Saturday in a row that I have binged. I was at my mom's for both of those, and I know that is a trigger. Can't really get away from it.

I think it might also have something to do with the fact I have recently started trying to lose my last binge cycle's weight. The calorie reduction can lead me to binge more too. I am going to take a week of not logging, and see if I make it through a visit with my mom this weekend. I really want to lose that weight, but I can't do it if I go back to binging regularly.
  • 57discovery
    57discovery Posts: 3,121 Member
    Options
    Me 8
    B 2
    Dbf 7
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    March 11

Me: 11
    Binge: 0

DBF: 77
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    Options
    6raham wrote: »
    March 9

Me 9
    The Binge 0
    DBF: 10

Every evening feels like a struggle but getting there!

You've got this!
  • NiceGuySF
    NiceGuySF Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    March 10
    Me: 8
    Binge: 2
    DBF: 0

I have forgiven myself for a very human slip up last night. Looking forward to a good week.
  • 6raham
    6raham Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    March 11

Me 10
    The Binge 1
    DBF: 0

I broke last night, felt hungry after dinner, had some cereal but then I imploded... longest I’ve gone for a while but determined to go the rest of the month now.
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me 9
    B2
    Dfb 7
  • NiceGuySF
    Options
    March 11
    Me: 9
    DBF: 1
  • 6raham
    Options
    March 12

Me 11
    The Binge 1
    DBF: 1
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me 10
    B 2
    Dbf 9
  • NiceGuySF
    Options
    March 11
    Me: 10
    DBF: 2
  • Bonitababs
    Bonitababs Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    March 13, 2019

Me - 12
    The Binge - 1

Mind Over Matter! *^.^*
  • Czuni6
    Czuni6 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    March 13

Kay, not going to lie; it’s been so tough for me! Especially since I am completely without crutches as of mar 5 (I’m in the boot now), and I am working now. Don’t feel like you need to read my next post, but I’m just processing where I messed up and how I can recover.
  • Czuni6
    Czuni6 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

Fri March 8:
    hard day for me because it snowed all day, I was on my feet all day, and my broken ankle was screaming at me all day. I didn’t drink water throughout and I missed lunch. I came home late from work and playing with friends, then ate myself silly, full on binge and stuffed, so b: 1

Sat March 9:
    was great and I was in check and worked out even with the broken ankle. DBF: 1

Sun March 10:
    started out super, until 9:15 pm came around and even though I had eaten dinner, I got curious and it started with just one cookie...then 2, then 3...and then all sorts of candy and cereal. Full on binge and stuffed. B:2

Monday (3/11): I had a lab bloodwork done because the swelling and bruising on the broken ankle is ridiculous, and I was tempted to binge, but I didn’t. DBF: 1

Tues (3/12): it was a great day and no temptations. DBF: 2

Wed (3/13): I ate a hurried breakfast and had to pass out cookies and brownies in my work, but but I forewent those. I forgot my lunch and snacks, and on top of that, I got the results back from my bloodwork—bad news with hypothyroidism and I got very scared.

So I got home around 6ish and had lunch then. Downfall: i was stressed when I ate, and ate at a dangerously rapid pace. I knew I should’ve slowed down.
    Then had dinner and I was starving.
    Post dinner, I was full and I kept telling myself I was full and I needed to respect my fulness cues/not to act on impulses, but I went into auto-eating mode, and gobbled down 8 store bakery cookies that my sister and I had from a church activity, along with 12 mini Mars chocolates, a huge banana, 1/4th a cantaloupe, 12 oz of strawberries and about 1 cup of left over store-bout buttercream frosting. Not a good day, but the thing is, I’m not even full yet...did I break my stomach?
    B: 3
    DBF:0
  • 6raham
    Options
    March 13

Me 12
    The Binge 1
    DBF: 2
  • 6raham
    Options
    Czuni6 wrote: »
    Here we go:

Fri March 8:
    hard day for me because it snowed all day, I was on my feet all day, and my broken ankle was screaming at me all day. I didn’t drink water throughout and I missed lunch. I came home late from work and playing with friends, then ate myself silly, full on binge and stuffed, so b: 1

Sat March 9:
    was great and I was in check and worked out even with the broken ankle. DBF: 1

Sun March 10:
    started out super, until 9:15 pm came around and even though I had eaten dinner, I got curious and it started with just one cookie...then 2, then 3...and then all sorts of candy and cereal. Full on binge and stuffed. B:2

Monday (3/11): I had a lab bloodwork done because the swelling and bruising on the broken ankle is ridiculous, and I was tempted to binge, but I didn’t. DBF: 1

Tues (3/12): it was a great day and no temptations. DBF: 2

Wed (3/13): I ate a hurried breakfast and had to pass out cookies and brownies in my work, but but I forewent those. I forgot my lunch and snacks, and on top of that, I got the results back from my bloodwork—bad news with hypothyroidism and I got very scared.

So I got home around 6ish and had lunch then. Downfall: i was stressed when I ate, and ate at a dangerously rapid pace. I knew I should’ve slowed down.
    Then had dinner and I was starving.
    Post dinner, I was full and I kept telling myself I was full and I needed to respect my fulness cues/not to act on impulses, but I went into auto-eating mode, and gobbled down 8 store bakery cookies that my sister and I had from a church activity, along with 12 mini Mars chocolates, a huge banana, 1/4th a cantaloupe, 12 oz of strawberries and about 1 cup of left over store-bout buttercream frosting. Not a good day, but the thing is, I’m not even full yet...did I break my stomach?
    B: 3
    DBF:0

Good on you for detailing this, when you read it you look to have a couple of triggers which lead to a binge (I am similar), stress and lack of routine which leads to temptations being eating, when in routine you are happy to stop yourself from eating them. Look to try and manage your routine and stress differently, if I am eating at a time out of routine I make sure I have a pint of water before and a pint of water during that meal to try and slow my pace down, that might help?
  • 57discovery
    Options
    Me11
    B2
    BFd 10
  • NiceGuySF
    Options
    March 13
    Me: 11