• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Thursday, March 14th---->πŸ₯§ PI DAY!!!πŸ€“ΙΈπŸ₯§
    Username: SLIMn2016

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes, under
    Exercise: Yes, Spin Class, Inclined Treadmill walk, Arc Training and Strength Training Class
    Water: 223.6

Steps: 13,015 /6.59 miles (arc training/elliptical counts steps, spin/bike doesn'tπŸ˜’πŸ˜πŸ˜£)

Comments: So😞 did not reach my goal of fasting today (just sooo ravenous from my workouts πŸ˜£πŸ˜–πŸ€€). Tomorrow is my day offπŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸŽŠ and a rest day too--- not looking forward to the weigh-in in the morning-- I know the number will be swaying back up as my body is adjusting from vacation stillπŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸ»β€β™€οΈ.... but carry on, I willπŸ’ͺπŸ»πŸ˜…πŸ’«

HAPPY THURSDAY WORKOUT WARRIORS!πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜‰πŸ’•
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

I have a pair of pants that fit last spring and I couldn't wear them to work this week because they are falling down. I am going to have to have them taken up!!

Moving down a size or more in clothing is a great NSV--- that's best show of your efforts right there-- WTG MelissaπŸ™ŒπŸ’«
  • Aetheldreda
    Aetheldreda Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Fridays
    Week 2
    Previous weight 144.5
    Current weight 145

Sigh. I have not been diligent this week. Sorry team.

• Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Aetheldreda
    Fridays
    Week 2
    Previous weight 144.5
    Current weight 145

Sigh. I have not been diligent this week. Sorry team.
    @Aetheldreda
    POSTED
    BACK ON TRACK WITH ME

User ID: Navydaddjtc
    WEEK#:2
    Weigh in Day: FRIDAY
    Previous Weight: 268
    Current Weight: 270
    Weeks Steps: 57,728

POSTED
    WOWZER.... I AM NOT SURPRISED BY THIS AS I ATE CRAP ALL WEEK. BETTER CHOICE THIS NEXT WEEK...I KNOW MOM IS SICK AND THAT'S JUST AN EXCUSE FRO ME TO CONSUME ALL OF THE CRAP THAT I DID DURING THE WEEK.. BETTER EATING TIMES AHEAD
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    THURSDAY 3/15 DAILY STUFF
    TRACKED: YES & UNDER 1300/1500
    WATER: OK NOT SUPER DUPER 64 OZ
    EXERCISE: NOT ONLY NO BUT HELL NO!!
    STEPS 9852<<<<<BETTER BUT STILL NOT GOOD ENOUGH

• Navydaddjtc
    Options

πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή ❓❓❓QUESTION OF THE WEEK ❓❓❓ πŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”ΉπŸ”Ή

WHAT HAS BEEN YOUR GREATEST NON-SCALE VICTORY THIS MONTH?

ok, I'll go firstπŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜†---->My NSV this month was going on vacation and being completely off plan for a week and enjoying the week off knowing I'd have a huge gain and then facing the scale without the self-loathing I used to experience. Knowing I can get back on track is a new mindset I'm applying.

The journey comes with gains and losses--- you need to find a balance to live, so that has been this year's goal for myself...learning balance to enjoy food while being healthy.

I'll be back with my DAILY STAT POST!πŸ˜‰πŸ‘

STAY POSTIVE--- WE GOT THπŸ™ŒS!

I REALLY HAD TO THINK ABOUT THIS ONE ...BTW NANCY GREAT IDEA.....
    I GUESS IT WOULD BE THAT I HAD 2 THIS MONTH....

1) I WENT BACK INTO THERAPY AND BACK OM MEDS TO DEAL WITH MOM'S AND SKIP ORDEAL. IT'S EXTREMELY HARD KNOWING AND WATCHING YOUR LOVED ONES SLOWLY DIE OF A DISEASE THAT YOU CAN'T STOP OR EVEN SLOW IT DOWN. I HAVE ACCEPTED THE FACT THEY ARE GOING TO DIE AND FOR ME PERSONALLY THAT'S A HUGE STEP IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION.

2) THE SECOND ONE IS THAT I WENT BACK DOWN A SIZE WITH MY OSTOMY GEAR. MY WAFER WENT FROM A CONVEX 25MMX34MM TO A FLAT ONE 25MMX29MM. THIS IS THE SIZE OF THE OPENING THAT MY STOMA GOES THROUGH BEFORE THE POUCH IS PUT ON. ALSO MY BARRIER RING IS SHAPE DIFFERENTLY BECAUSE OF THE WEIGHT LOSS IN THE FIRST 2 MONTHS OF THIS YEAR.

THESE NSV'S ARE HUGE FOR ME BOTH ON PERSONAL LEVEL AND MY MENTAL HEALTH NSV'S
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    pwdtcyiyhdmm.png
    I MAY BE OUT NUMBERED BY RED SOX FANS ANDS THAT'S OKAY
    I HAVE BEEN A MARINER ALL OF MY ADULT LIFE AT SEA AND AT THE BALL PARK. THE LOGO OF THE MARINERS INCLUDES 2 THINGS A COMPASS TO SHOW THE RED SOX THE WAY TO PLAY OFFS AND THE TRIDENT THE MOST FEARED WEAPON AT SEA.
    TRIDENT SUBMARINES... THE MOST FEAR WEAPON IN THE US NAVY'S ARSENAL
    THE INSIGNIA OF THE MOST FEARED GROUP OF WARRIORS TO WALK THE FACE OF THE EARTH...US NAVY SEALS
    THE TRIDENT THE WEAPON OF KING NEPTUNE RULER OF ALL THING AT SEA.

SO YOU SEE RED SOX FANS WE MAYBE NOT FEARED BY YOU BUT AS OTHERS HAVE FOUND OUT THE HARD WAY TO UNDER ESTIMATE YOUR OPPONENT IS A MISTAKE THAT WILL COST YOU DEARLY
    izyifq3t9104.png

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    i3c7c47rm5zu.png
    THE LOGO SAYS IT ALL
    GIANTS ON AND OFF THE FIELD
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited March 2019
    Options
    HERE'S YOUR FRIDAY MORNING JUMP START
    TO GET THE WEEKEND UNDERWAY
    TURN THE SPEAKER UP TO FULL BLAAST
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roPz7ZwMSok

• holmesp603
    holmesp603 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 2
    LW 184.3
    TW 182.5
    Yippee!!!!!!!!!!
  • Beka3695
    Beka3695 Posts: 4,126 Member
    Options
    WEEK 3 CHALLENGES
    MOD CHALLENGE - MOTIVATION
    pwwu5q8rbdoj.jpeg
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10732997/week-3-mod-challenge-motivation#latest
    TEAM CHALLENGE - BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHRINKING ASSETS
    SELF LOVE

enky68b27i8d.jpeg
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10732996/week-3-team-challenge-self-love#latest

Both challenges were designed to help keep you going and enjoy the journey you are on. Please take a look and enjoy WEEK 3 Challenges!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 2
    LW 184.3
    TW 182.5
    Yippee!!!!!!!!!!

Nice!!!
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    Beka3695 wrote: Β»
    WEEK 3 CHALLENGES
    MOD CHALLENGE - MOTIVATION
    pwwu5q8rbdoj.jpeg
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10732997/week-3-mod-challenge-motivation#latest
    TEAM CHALLENGE - BROUGHT TO YOU BY SHRINKING ASSETS
    SELF LOVE

enky68b27i8d.jpeg
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10732996/week-3-team-challenge-self-love#latest

Both challenges were designed to help keep you going and enjoy the journey you are on. Please take a look and enjoy WEEK 3 Challenges!

Who is this stranger posting on our thread?

JK - - Hi, @beka3695!!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Holmesp603
    Friday
    Week 2
    LW 184.3
    TW 182.5
    Yippee!!!!!!!!!!

FANTASTIC!!!πŸ™Œ
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    HERE'S YOUR FRIDAY MORNING JUMP START
    TO GET THE WEEKEND UNDERWAY

LOVE THAT!🀘🏻😝🎢
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

I REALLY HAD TO THINK ABOUT THIS ONE ...BTW NANCY GREAT IDEA.....
    I GUESS IT WOULD BE THAT I HAD 2 THIS MONTH....

Those NSVs are great Greg--- makes you stop and realize it's ok to have a gain this week--bc look what you've accomplished and through so much life stress and grief and difficulty---you still come out strongπŸ’ͺ🏻---proud of you my friend .... KEEP GOING!!πŸ’«πŸ™ŒπŸ˜πŸŽ‰
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in day: Friday
    Weigh in week: March - Week 2
    PW: 158.3
    CW: 158.6πŸ€·πŸ»β€β™€οΈ

Comments: So ok, I'll take the gain-- always hoping for a loss, but with such a huge swoosh last week, I knew I'd bounce up again. I increased my upper body weights all 3 days of strength training this week on my upper body (chest, back, tri's& bi's & shoulders), so that could account for some water retention also.

Goals for this week: PLANNING! My focus needs to be food. The exercise I have in the bag, bc I love it. I will need to be more diligent with my food choices & planning. Last week's schedule was nuts and I was not prepared---ate under my calories, but my macros were way off and I did not stick to my 5/2 plan. So this week it's 5/2 and grocery shopping & cooking!!!

THIS JOURNEY COMES WITH GAINS AND LOSSES (just like life does). It's how you choose to deal with it. CHOICES!!πŸ€˜πŸ»πŸ˜‰β€οΈ

• steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    Options
    Weigh ins due tomorrow:

@Aetheldreda
    @Goinhard64
    @holmesp603
    @LiveLaughLove1969
    @Lonnijay
    @Navydaddjtc (Mod/Captain)
    @SLIMn2016 (MOTIVATOR)
    @steplaj (Owner/Mod/Captain)

Forgot this morning - my bad... Will weigh in tomorrow...
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    buf7w0w9ddse.png
    ^^ THIS IS SO VERY TRUE!

kvu90l9g44hn.png
    ... this one for @Navydaddjtc .... who does this each and every dayπŸ™ŒπŸ’«πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
  • steplaj
    steplaj Posts: 586 Member
    edited March 2019
    Options
    tbx1hblke3ay.png

@Navydaddjtc sorry Greg---but I am a Bostonian--so I am with @melissafeagins & @steplaj on the--- GOOOOOO Red Sox!!!!!πŸ’ͺ🏻😝❀️⚾️

@SLIMn2016 Are you still in Boston??

Greg ( @Navydaddjtc ) - Rooting for the wrong team again! The Red Sox are numero-uno... So are the Pat's, and we got the numbers to prove it... LOL
    sdg2x7yh5jq4.jpg
This discussion has been closed.