WAIST AWAYS - March 2019

Options

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options
    Green March challenge i pledged 8lb but dont see it on our chart, could it be put up there? Thanks 😁

Done ✅

Hey team I’m sorry but I will have to put myself in cheer squad as I am going to have a busy 2 weeks with my birthday celebrations and traveling I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to check in. I’ll be back for the challenge in April and will check in when I can until then. Have a great March everyone!
  • leni1us
    leni1us Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    This is what happens when go away for the weekend on Saturday and then end up working late on Monday, coming home , grabbing a bite to eat and crashing. Just now getting back on the computer.

3/16 - 10,111
    3/17 - 12,814
    3/18 - 11,612

Sorry
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,138 Member
    Options
    Green March challenge i pledged 8lb but dont see it on our chart, could it be put up there? Thanks 😁

Done ✅

Hey team I’m sorry but I will have to put myself in cheer squad as I am going to have a busy 2 weeks with my birthday celebrations and traveling I’m not sure how often I’ll be able to check in. I’ll be back for the challenge in April and will check in when I can until then. Have a great March everyone!
    Wow! Have a FANTASTIC time. If you could let me know what happens with the Green March challenge, that would be great. It isn't in the general spreadsheet for March, so I don't know where to find it :#
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,267 Member
    Options

Done ✅

You will be missed. Have a wonderful birthday and a great trip. If you’re anywhere near North Carolina, let me know.
  • jugar
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    This is what happens when go away for the weekend on Saturday and then end up working late on Monday, coming home , grabbing a bite to eat and crashing. Just now getting back on the computer.

3/16 - 10,111
    3/17 - 12,814
    3/18 - 11,612

Sorry

PLEASE do not apologize for life! You are doing great - and this is just an internal fun challenge that we keep track of whenever we want. So you get around to it, then I get around to it, and all is good!
  • micki48
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Took a 35 minute walk today. Ate within calories (with some of the exercise calories). Had my water. Logged everything.

Steps
    Sunday 8,161
    Monday 9,811

Monday actually ended up at 9,822, but 11 steps don’t really make a huge difference.

Hoping to get in a walk and/or maybe a gym visit this afternoon. It was just a walk yesterday. Evening was a Master Gardeners talk on shade plants called Made in the Shade. That’s self care because I love learning about gardens.

Hope everyone is having a motivated day today. Oh, just thought I’d share this because I liked it. Yesterday, on my walk, I saw a neighbor. When we greeted each other, when I said, “How are you?” His response was “just perfect”. I liked that. What a great way to feel. Hope your day is just perfect too.
  • jugar
    edited March 2019
    Options
    Took a 35 minute walk today. Ate within calories (with some of the exercise calories). Had my water. Logged everything.

Steps
    Sunday 8,161
    Monday 9,811

Monday actually ended up at 9,822, but 11 steps don’t really make a huge difference.

Hoping to get in a walk and/or maybe a gym visit this afternoon. It was just a walk yesterday. Evening was a Master Gardeners talk on shade plants called Made in the Shade. That’s self care because I love learning about gardens.

Hope everyone is having a motivated day today. Oh, just thought I’d share this because I liked it. Yesterday, on my walk, I saw a neighbor. When we greeted each other, when I said, “How are you?” His response was “just perfect”. I liked that. What a great way to feel. Hope your day is just perfect too.

I'll put in those 11 - what the heck!

I like your neighbour. My brother-in-law always says "I'm beautiful" in his almost Southern drawl (he lives in northern Virginia) every time I ask him how he is. It's true - he is beautiful and every time I hear him say that it makes me smile. So be beautiful AND have a perfect day!

Oh! And where in North Carolina are you? My mom lives in Matthews (near Charlotte) and I will go visit her sometime in the next 3 months. It would be fun to meet if you're not too far away!
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Jugar the green march challenge weights are on our spreadsheets. If you scroll all the way to the right they are after our weights. I hope im making sense haha.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Housekeeping!

Sunday overdue weigh-in:
    @MrsBeckiC1

due today!
    @evangsimmons170
    @reflectionofme
    @tdrjustus3

And no one weighs in on Tuesday anymore. That means everyone has a perfect Tuesday, right?

Sorry for the delay. Yesterday was intense!

WEIGH-IN:

User = @evangsimmons170
    Week = 3
    Weigh-in Day = Monday (3/18/19)
    Previous Weight = 334
    Current Weight = 338.8

Too much eating out and not exercising while on Spring Break last week. That salt gets me every time! I've already started losing the extra fluid. Determined to finish strong!
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    77yuqmwm50jl.png

What do you find lifts your spirit?

Surprisingly, most people think that comfort food is actually comforting. On the other hand, even though I enjoy good food, what really lifts my spirit is either immersing myself in music / dancing, or losing myself in a good book. And being outdoors in the nice weather.

What about you? What do you do to lift your spirit?
  • mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    Options

Done ✅

Wow! Have a FANTASTIC time. If you could let me know what happens with the Green March challenge, that would be great. It isn't in the general spreadsheet for March, so I don't know where to find it :#

Nothing to do really just a little extra personal goal for the month to keep us focused and motivated to it the number we pledge. I have an extra green line in our spreadsheet. Go over past the grand finale column and you will see it there.
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,744 Member
    Options
    March Steps:

1--8,337
    2--4,221
    3--8,094
    4--11,842
    5--11,300
    6--11,450
    7--11,000
    8--11,790
    9-6,463
    10- 5,200
    11-7,100
    12-6,500
    13-6,200
    14-4,500
    15-4,526
    16-8,845
    17-10,135
    18-10,674
    19-11,632
  • micki48
    Options

Steps
    Sunday 8,161
    Monday 9,811

I'll put in those 11 - what the heck!

I like your neighbour. My brother-in-law always says "I'm beautiful" in his almost Southern drawl (he lives in northern Virginia) every time I ask him how he is. It's true - he is beautiful and every time I hear him say that it makes me smile. So be beautiful AND have a perfect day!

Oh! And where in North Carolina are you? My mom lives in Matthews (near Charlotte) and I will go visit her sometime in the next 3 months. It would be fun to meet if you're not too far away!

@jugar I live in Greensboro. My son is in Charlotte. If you are going to pass this way, please let me know. I’d love to meet up.
  • jugar
    Options
    Jugar the green march challenge weights are on our spreadsheets. If you scroll all the way to the right they are after our weights. I hope im making sense haha.

Thanks! I hadn't gone that far... You are making perfect sense.
  • leni1us
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »

3/16 - 10,111
    3/17 - 12,814
    3/18 - 11,612

Sorry

PLEASE do not apologize for life! You are doing great - and this is just an internal fun challenge that we keep track of whenever we want. So you get around to it, then I get around to it, and all is good!

Thank you, jugar. I think I stress to much over these things. I just know people are counting on me.
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps march 19th~ 10,056
  • leni1us
    Options
    It's almost midnight. I'm heading to bed just shy of 10,000 steps.

3/19 - 9,811
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,403 Member
    Options
    Happy First day of Spring!

Technically, It's New Year's Day according to:
    • the old Roman Julian Calendar,
    • the astronomical calendar (Vernal [read Spring] Equinox), and
    • astrologically speaking as it is the first day ruled by Ares (the Ram), which always starts off the annual cycle ... which explains why it is always at the top of the list in any Astrology Column.

What went well yesterday, that you will repeat today?
    What went "not so well" yesterday, that you will try a variation of today?

New Year's Day is a great day to look back and celebrate how far you have come - even if you have only just begun. Then look ahead, but only as far as the next bend in your road. That will be your current short-term mini-goal mile-stone. Just focus on doing what needs doing to get that far. From there you will be able to see the next bend, and you will shift your goal-posts juuuust that much farther.

Repeat through the year, and you will eventually find yourself at your Ultimate Big-Finish Line ....

And here's a well-known "secret" ..... every day / ANY day can be New Year's Day. Just declare it so to yourself and act accordingly.

Now only tell 2 friends this, and tell them that they can only pass it it two of their friends (each) .... and so on .... and so on ....
  • offitgoes
    offitgoes Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Username: Offitgoes
    Weigh In Week 3
    Weigh In Day: Wednesday
    PW: 177.6
    CW: 176.6
This discussion has been closed.