March 2019 group?

Replies

• VanVanDiane
    VanVanDiane Posts: 1,353 Member
    W1D5 done :) ran by the river Avon as currently on a short campervanning holiday
  • kilobykilo
    kilobykilo Posts: 800 Member
    Still very congested but sick of being on the sidelines, going to plan to try week 4 day 1 in the morning, unless I wake up worse..... think that's a good place to start back after a couple of weeks off. Let's see!
  • Coffeeonice
    Coffeeonice Posts: 303 Member
    Week 7 D2 done. I just about finished it.
    W7 D2 was 20 mins running and W7 D3 is going to be 25 mins running. That's a big jump! I am going to aim to complete it but if I don't I will call it a repeat of W7 D2.
    By the end of W8 I am supposed to be running for 35 mins. It seems like I might have to take it a little slower than that. But I will get there!
  • kilobykilo
    pratainua wrote: »
    Week 7 D2 done. I just about finished it.
    W7 D2 was 20 mins running and W7 D3 is going to be 25 mins running. That's a big jump! I am going to aim to complete it but if I don't I will call it a repeat of W7 D2.
    By the end of W8 I am supposed to be running for 35 mins. It seems like I might have to take it a little slower than that. But I will get there!

You're doing amazingly well!
  • VanVanDiane
    W1D6 - will move up to week 2 tomorrow - well done everyone who's much further on!
  • Coffeeonice
    W7 R3 done. The 25 mins was actually fine. It was raining and I think I run better in the rain. I checked my watch only one and I had 21 mins don so I knew I could finish it then. So pleased with myself!
    Well done @VanVanDiane. Good luck with week 2.
  • VanVanDiane
    Nice going @pratainua :) w2d1 done for me
  • VanVanDiane
    W2D2 done... my other half is way ahead of me on week 4 now, but we're persevering!
  • emmamcgarity
    emmamcgarity Posts: 1,593 Member
    Great job! Keep at it!
  • Coffeeonice
    Great job @VanVanDiane. You are doing great! 5 sessions done already.
  • VanVanDiane
    edited May 2019
    W2D3 in the bag :)
  • VanVanDiane
    W2D4 done today - is anyone else left doing this? 🙂
  • emmamcgarity
    I’m lurking. I started in February and already finished. I keep watching this thread for your updates and it keeps me motivated to keep up my running.
  • AngeliqueBundy
    AngeliqueBundy Posts: 76 Member
    Since I am a little ahead of some others, I wanted to share something I wish I had known during week 1&2... the first two weeks were hard, very hard for me. My body was achy and my knees and hips were hurting. Then during the podcast for week 3 the narrator told me to imagine I was running along a hedge. Someone on the other side of the hedge seeing only my head shouldn’t be able to tell if I am running or walking. This was a game changer for me. I slowed my pace significantly and my recovery days are much better now. All that to say... run slower

Thank you. That was very helpful
  • Coffeeonice
    W8 D1 done twice. I restarted the wrong day yesterday and as I have all the in between notifications turned off I didn't notice until I had finished. Ah well. I should be well prepared for W8 D2.
    Keep going @VanVanDiane. You are doing great.
  • Just_Ceci
    Just_Ceci Posts: 5,926 Member
    I always read the updates. I haven't been running at all. :(
  • emmamcgarity
    pratainua wrote: »
    W8 D1 done twice. I restarted the wrong day yesterday and as I have all the in between notifications turned off I didn't notice until I had finished. Ah well. I should be well prepared for W8 D2.
    Keep going @VanVanDiane. You are doing great.

I made that same mistake during week 8

• kilobykilo
    I'm back! Went back to week 3 after a month off and did week 3 day one this morning. Felt good. Felt hard.
  • emmamcgarity
    kilobykilo wrote: »
    I'm back! Went back to week 3 after a month off and did week 3 day one this morning. Felt good. Felt hard.

Welcome back!
  • VanVanDiane
    kilobykilo wrote: »

Welcome back!

Ditto! Glad there's a few of us left :) W2D5 done today...