WORKOUT WARRIORS - APRIL 2019

Options

Replies

• BabsVest1769
    BabsVest1769 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Logged my calories for the day and I believe I may have found my problem. Those delicious "healthy" nuts are packed with calories. Need to find a satisfying substitute.
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    MelissaFeagins
    Week 3
    PW: 166.2
    CW: 164.8

Better late than never, @Navydaddjtc
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    Logged my calories for the day and I believe I may have found my problem. Those delicious "healthy" nuts are packed with calories. Need to find a satisfying substitute.

It’s shocking how small
    A serving of nuts actually is! A friend of mine recommended popcorn. Very low cal/low fat (without toppings that is) and a serving is huge.
  • melissafeagins
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »

It’s shocking how small
    A serving of nuts actually is! A friend of mine recommended popcorn. Very low cal/low fat (without toppings that is) and a serving is huge.

I must be really weird because I can eat a 100 calorie pack of almonds or almonds and walnuts and be completely satisfied. Lucky me, I guess.
  • Mechell15
    Mechell15 Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    Sorry guys but i have had some things come up. So I will be leaving the group sorry for such short notice. Good luck to all of you.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    Mechell15 wrote: »
    Sorry guys but i have had some things come up. So I will be leaving the group sorry for such short notice. Good luck to all of you.

@Mechell15
    WILL MOVE YOU TO THE CHEER SQUAD SO SORRY TO SEE YOU GO
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    MelissaFeagins
    Week 3
    PW: 166.2
    CW: 164.8

Better late than never, @Navydaddjtc

@melissafeagins
    POSTED
    NO WORRIES
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options

@BabsVest1769
    IF YOU NEED SOME NO BAKE RECIPES OR IDEAS LET ME KNOW I CAN PASS THEM ON TO YOU.
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited April 2019
    Options
    WE NEED A COUPLE MORE BASEBALL PLAYERS.....WHO WOULD LIKE TO STEP UP AND HELP

@Lukdbestucan16
    I AM GOING TO PLACE YOU ON THE TEAM....IF I COULD GET YOUR EXERCISES AND STEPS IF YOU HAVE THEM THAT WOULD BE GREATLY APPRECIATED......STARTING ON SUNDAY
    GREG
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    I THINK I HAVE EVERYONE CAUGHT UP ON BASEBALL SCORES AND STEPS ......IF NOT HERE ARE THE LINKS PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF I DON'T HAVE YOUR STUFF INPUTTED AND I WILL REMEDY THAT..... I WILL HOW EVER NEED THOSE NUMBERS THAT I AM MISSED.....
    SCORECARD
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1brwcKsCNHTXQVlsvChTZVndGRU1zLPbAL_Fr7mfpYVI/edit#gid=1113849311

STEPS AND WEIGHTS
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1mn3iZQRYdPZnr_O7a1Cj34mh5g0Axlu3TEBlfeAwSwU/edit?ts=5c854553#gid=1823187897

LET ME KNOW IF I MISSED SOMETHING...AND IN ADVANCE I AM SO SORRY...... WHEN YOU HEAR THAT BIG POP THAT SOUNDS LIKE A SONIC BOOM....THEN THAT'S ME PULLING MY HEAD OUT OF MY *kitten*
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,133 Member
    Options
    It is time at last for the BASEBALL Most Valuable Player Awards

At last the decisions are in - and each team has one player who has racked up the highest number of bases, who was there every day making sure the team succeeds, and who clearly showed the spirit and commitment that gets everyone standing up and cheering.

The Workout Warriors MVP for the first week of baseball is @SLIMn2016 WAY TO GO! You have been amazing and the whole team thanks you.

xbdifrp9x2nf.jpg

• melissafeagins
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    It is time at last for the BASEBALL Most Valuable Player Awards

At last the decisions are in - and each team has one player who has racked up the highest number of bases, who was there every day making sure the team succeeds, and who clearly showed the spirit and commitment that gets everyone standing up and cheering.

The Workout Warriors MVP for the first week of baseball is @SLIMn2016 WAY TO GO! You have been amazing and the whole team thanks you.

xbdifrp9x2nf.jpg

Way to go, Nancy!!!
  • BabsVest1769
    BabsVest1769 Posts: 11 Member
    Options

@BabsVest1769
    IF YOU NEED SOME NO BAKE RECIPES OR IDEAS LET ME KNOW I CAN PASS THEM ON TO YOU.
    GREG

Thank you Greg. I can always use new ideas! Please share.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    u23jdyaye5rc.png79glqwzg2apb.png

Had the day off yesterday (Boston Marathon Monday/Patriots Day).... so this seems fitting.
    h04ywo6whyn5.png
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight:
    Today's Weight: 245.4

Sorry I've been MIA guys. This move has been rough and I just located my scale! I'll be getting on the ball ASAP so I can drop this weight and start feeling better.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    LonniJay wrote: »
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 2
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight:
    Today's Weight: 245.4

Sorry I've been MIA guys. This move has been rough and I just located my scale! I'll be getting on the ball ASAP so I can drop this weight and start feeling better.

@LonniJay
    posted
    GO GET IT GIRL!!
  • Navydaddjtc
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: TUESDAY, April 16 th
    Username: NAVYDADDJTC

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/

oyif3ym2kg2k.png

✅ Exercise: Yes,
    cbn6sw0j10di.png

✅ Water96oz.
    ✅ Steps: 6196 SO FAR
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD NIGHT FOLKS
    SEE YA TOMORROW
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options

Tuesday's Baseball Score: 2 HOMERUNS & a TRIPLE & a SINGLE (for 220 min. of Workouts & 20+ K Stepping)—— am I tabulating that correctly🤔🤨🧐🤓 @Navydaddjtc ??

Daily Post: Tuesday, April 16th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting day
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 1 hr. Strength Training Class, 35 min Elliptical, 15 min. Stair Mill & 50 min. Treadmill & 60 min. 3 mile Walk with Aidan & Goldie
    ✅ Water: 205.8+ oz.
    Steps: 22,181/ 11.38 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Running on very little sleep and so today's workouts were extremely hard to get through--- and my fasting day was difficult to accomplish (more than usually too). Sleep is so important---let's hope my bladder (no more water after 9pm!), my snoring hubz and the wicked wind of the northeast doesn't keep me up all night (was up and going at 4am today😫😖). On that note--- I am off to sleep 😴early tonight--crazy day tomorrow.

🤗HAPPY TUESDAY ALL--- keep up the 💪🏻greatness-- so proud of this team❤️!
  • megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 809 Member
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »

It’s shocking how small

I must be really weird because I can eat a 100 calorie pack of almonds or almonds and walnuts and be completely satisfied. Lucky me, I guess.

I think you’re right on! If I stop at that 100cal serving and wait awhile I realize it’s absolutely enough. The problem is when it’s not measured and we just eyeball what we are eating, those calories add up quickly. I have seen a great info graphic about servings of various foods at 100cal. It’s eye opening for sure :)
This discussion has been closed.