Replies

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Allo!

Steps Sunday: 16758
    Today: 7213

I have either got food poisoning
    Or a virus. I’ve been quite sick for the last 36 hours. Back in bed and hoping to be well
    Enough for work tomorrow but we shall see.
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Baseball:
    4/18: Steps: 6821
    4/19: Steps: 18411 Exercise: 1.5 hours.
    4/20: Steps: 5770
  • Gutcutter500
    Gutcutter500 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    Gutcutter500
    Weigh-in: Sunday. Sorry for tardiness
    Week: 4
    PW: 222.4
    CW: 228.5
    Steps: 77013

Sorry, looks like the wheel has fallen off the wagon. Looks like April is a big BUST!
  • runarml
    runarml Posts: 1,065 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/22: 18,673
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    EVERYTHING POSTED TO THIS POINT
    STILL HAVE 2 SLOTS FOR BB PLAYERS COME ON TEAM GIVE US A HAND

@Gutcutter500
    POSTED
    LET'S JACK UP THE WAGON...LET'S GREASE THE AXEL...... PUT THE WHEEL BACK ON TIGHTEN DOWN THE LUG NUTS AND GET BACK TO MOVIN IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION
    THAT'S ALL ANY OF US CAN DO.
  • BabsVest1769
    BabsVest1769 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Babsvest1769
    Week 4
    PW: 162
    CW: 161.0

Moving back in the right direction!! I miss my daily snack of nuts, but not the extra poundage!
  • BabsVest1769
    BabsVest1769 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Babsvest1769
    Week 4

Moving back in the right direction!! I miss my daily snack of nuts, but not the extra poundage!

Sorry about being late. I was running late yesterday and forgot to weigh!
  • boehle
    boehle Posts: 5,062 Member
    Options
    4iiacqpxdsad.gif
  • melissafeagins
    melissafeagins Posts: 1,421 Member
    Options
    boehle wrote: »
    4iiacqpxdsad.gif

HI, old friend
  • LonniJay
    LonniJay Posts: 3,740 Member
    Options
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 245.4
    Today's Weight: 244.8

I am failing at being on time guys. :/
  • NikMar
    NikMar Posts: 1,071 Member
    Options
    Steps update:
    Sun 21 Apr 22,968
    Mon 22 Apr 10,714

Back to work today. Now need to reduce the damage from eating out without any thought about diets, macros (whatever they are) and micros (must be opposite to macros!) during the Easter weekend! :'(
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    Tuesday's Baseball Score: 2 HOMERUNs, a SINGLE, a DOUBLE & a TRIPLE (220 min. of workouts & 20k+ Steps)

Daily Post: Tuesday, April 23rd
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes-- at maintenance calories, but under bc of exercise 🤷🏻‍♀️
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Strength Training Class, Elliptical, Treadmill & Walk with Goldie and fam
    ✅ Water: 229 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 20,426 / 10.28 miles

🗣Comments/Goals: Hubby came home with a 🎂🍰Black Forest cake from Bao Bao Bakery in Chinatown. 😲😵😧🥴. The aftermath of snacking and dessert = OVER my goal calories, at my maintenance calories, and NO IF 5:2 fast happened today. I feel so guilty😔😟😔

Will try for a fasting day 🤐 tomorrow again. It is so impossible for me to do a successful IF 5:2 week right after a holiday---it takes me 2-3 weeks to get back into it and then another holiday happens--DOH!!!🤦🏻‍♀️😖😫😩😖 I will have some serious work to do to get back at it in May.

WE SHALL KEEEEP GOOOOOING!!!!
    HAPPY TUESDAY!🎶🤗🎶💫

• megnolia82
    megnolia82 Posts: 825 Member
    Options
    Steps April 23: 10,277

@Navydaddjtc I’m happy to keep swinging away on the ball team. Do you want active minutes counted from fitbit or just specific time spent on an activity that wouldn’t already be counted on fitbit?
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    Babsvest1769
    Week 4

@BabsVest1769
    POSTED
    YUPPERS HEADED IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION

LonniJay wrote: »
    Username: LonniJay
    Weigh in Week: 3
    Weigh in Day: Friday
    Previous Weight: 245.4
    Today's Weight: 244.8

I am failing at being on time guys. :/
    @LonniJay
    POSTED
    WOULD A DIFFERENT DAY MAKE IT EASIER TO WEIGH IN ON TIME

• Navydaddjtc
    Options
    megnolia82 wrote: »
    Steps April 23: 10,277

@Navydaddjtc I’m happy to keep swinging away on the ball team. Do you want active minutes counted from fitbit or just specific time spent on an activity that wouldn’t already be counted on fitbit?

@megnolia82
    STEPS AND FITBIT ACTIVE MINUTES IS GREAT THANKS
    CAN I GET SUNDAY AND MONDAY'S SCORE AND I'LL INPUT IT ASAP
    THANKS AGAIN G
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    GOOD EVENING TEAM
    THE TIME HAS COME I WILL SAY MY LAST GOOD BYES TO MOM TOMORROW..... I DON'T KNOW IF SHE WILL REGAIN CONSCIOUSNESS.... THE CANCER HAS REACHED HER BONES AND HER BRAIN AND SHE IS IN EXTREME PAIN AND THEY HAVE UPPED HER MEDS TO MAKE IT MORE COMFORTABLE FOR HER. SIS IS DUE IN FRIDAY AND HOPEFULLY MOM WILL STILL BE HERE FOR SHAUNA TO SAY GOOD BYE.

I WILL BE HERE AS MUCH AS I CAN BE DURING THIS TRYING TIME. ALL OF YOU HAVE KEPT ME CENTERED AND IT GIVES ME SOMETHING TO DO BESIDE DOING A BEDSIDE DEATH WATCH. I HAVE DONE WAY TO MANY OF THOSE IN MY PAST.

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WARRIORS FOR YOUR PRAYERS AND KINDS WORDS FOR MY FAMILY DURING THIS TIME. I DON'T THINK I COULD DO THIS BY MYSELF AND HAVING ALL YOU COVERING MY SIX WAS A GREAT RELIEF FOR ME.

MAY YOU ALL HAVE CALM WIND AND FOLLOWING SEAS
    G
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    I WILL MAKE SURE THAT ALL BASEBALL SCORES AND STEPS ARE HIGH AND TIGHT TOMORROW AFTERNOON.
    G
  • kammerkv1
    kammerkv1 Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Kammerkv
    At this point I’ve lost track of what week it is. I think it’s week three. Previous Weight 213 current weight is 214.6.

I gained a pound and 6 ounces in one week but considering it was Easter and I didn’t bother tracking any of my food for about a week, this is it too terrible. I was expecting again and pleased with less than 2 pound gain. Time to hit the reset button though and get back on it.

Something that I was very mindful of this last week was falling back into old habits and eating because of being emotional. It didn’t feel good this time when I ate because I was emotional. So that’s actually progress
  • Navydaddjtc
    Options
    kammerkv1 wrote: »
    Kammerkv
    At this point I’ve lost track of what week it is. I think it’s week three. Previous Weight 213 current weight is 214.6.

I gained a pound and 6 ounces in one week but considering it was Easter and I didn’t bother tracking any of my food for about a week, this is it too terrible. I was expecting again and pleased with less than 2 pound gain. Time to hit the reset button though and get back on it.

Something that I was very mindful of this last week was falling back into old habits and eating because of being emotional. It didn’t feel good this time when I ate because I was emotional. So that’s actually progress

@kammerkv1
    POSTED
    WEEK 4
    RESET BUTTON PUSHED
    LET'S DO THIS
  • quiarga
    quiarga Posts: 408 Member
    Options
    Quiarga
    Wednesdays
    Previous 128.0
    Current 129.2 😭