• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    Friday 12 April BASEBALL
    1. @jugar 30 workout, 45 walk hard, 7500 steps = single double single
    2. @jlbtnc 45 minutes, 8587 steps = double single
    3. @sue_01 65 minutes, 16,000 steps = triple triple
    4. @micki48 3,567 steps = strike out unless you have minutes to fill in? I'll update this if you do!
    5. @Kittu125 60+20 minutes, 20,000 steps = triple HR
    6. @fourathomej 75+60 minutes, 12,087 steps = triple triple double

I think I need a substitute. Life just got kind of crazy and someone else could do a better job. I’m sure. My head is not in the right place right now.
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,215 Member
    Options
    2ay3jwz4xuql.jpg

Happy Sunday everyone!

We just need a few more numbers, and then I can figure out where you all walked this week - any country preferences? Mountains? Shoreline?

Send 'em in if you can!
    @Blackbeautysue Thursday - Saturday
    @leni1us and @martinesther88 Friday - Saturday
    @micki48 and mari_moulin just Saturday

Thanks!

• micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,285 Member
    Options
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    AmyRobF
    PW 212
    CW 210
    🙌🏻

@jugar I saw Amy’s. Maybe you missed it.
  • jugar
    edited April 2019
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    AmyRobF wrote: »
    AmyRobF
    PW 212
    CW 210
    🙌🏻

@jugar I saw Amy’s. Maybe you missed it.

No - it is in there - no worries! I probably just forgot to cut her name when I was pasting the list. How are your taxes coming along? And is the sun shining?
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    matthewsfive
    Weight in day: Sat
    PW:233.8
    CW:231.6

Reposting my weight, I see that the spreadsheet says I didn't give my weight on Saturday. please see the above. I posted yesterday morning.
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 4/12~4,118
    4/13~ 6,150
  • jugar
    edited April 2019
    Options
    matthewsfive
    Weight in day: Sat
    PW:233.8
    CW:231.6

Reposting my weight, I see that the spreadsheet says I didn't give my weight on Saturday. please see the above. I posted yesterday morning.

How did I miss that??? I hate it when that happens. So sorry! If ever you (and everyone else) have a chance to check the spreadsheet before the end of the day Saturday and you do not see your update, be sure to rattle my cage! Or you can always look at your weigh-in posts and make sure they are marked "insightful". I try not to miss any, but it happens...
  • jugar
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    jugar wrote: »
    Friday 12 April BASEBALL
    1. @jugar 30 workout, 45 walk hard, 7500 steps = single double single
    2. @jlbtnc 45 minutes, 8587 steps = double single
    3. @sue_01 65 minutes, 16,000 steps = triple triple
    4. @micki48 3,567 steps = strike out unless you have minutes to fill in? I'll update this if you do!
    5. @Kittu125 60+20 minutes, 20,000 steps = triple HR
    6. @fourathomej 75+60 minutes, 12,087 steps = triple triple double

I think I need a substitute. Life just got kind of crazy and someone else could do a better job. I’m sure. My head is not in the right place right now.

Anyone up for joining the baseball team? Micki needs a ringer - if you're interested, you'll have to commit to posting your exercise minutes and/or steps every day, and trying to keep our team in first place! We have had a fantastic week. Be ready to post for today if you want to join!
  • jugar
    edited April 2019
    Options
    So here is our start for BASEBALL WEEK 2

Sunday 14 April
    1. @jugar - 60 minutes = triple
    2. @jlbtnc
    3. @sue_01
    4. @BMcC9 thanks for stepping up to the plate!
    5. @Kittu125
    6. @fourathomej
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    OK ..... I am taking over the weekly weigh-in entries to the spreadsheet as of today (@jugar will continue as Point on the steps and the baseball)

Looks like ALL weights WERE received for Week 2, and we are now onto Day 1 of Week 3 - My, how time flies!

For SUNDAY:
    @Andreabroadley
    @MrsRecinos0507

Heads Up for MONDAY:
    @reflectionofme
    @tdrjustus3

As with the custom started by @juagar, as I find and record your report, I will mark it "Insightful". If I haven't marked it by the end of the next day, please rattle my cage!
  • BMcC9
    Options
    I don't seeeeeeee any Sunday weight postings yet ..... are people sleeping in? at 4:00 pm?
  • BMcC9
    Options
    For the baseball,

I am doing less countable stepping these days - but could consistently give you doubles (and mostly triples) for time if that's of use ....
  • jugar
    edited April 2019
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    For the baseball,

I am doing less countable stepping these days - but could consistently give you doubles (and mostly triples) for time if that's of use ....

That would be fantastic! I mostly do time as well - I only count steps on weird days like yesterday when the sun was shining so hard I had to go out and walk instead of working out inside. Dive in! You are totally welcome, and we'll continue to be a shining example to the other teams :smiley:

And thanks for hopping on the weigh-ins. I had my first Sunday morning as moderator doing all the tallies for weights for all the teams together with @Navydaddjtc today. It was intense, but fun. It is so helpful when all the weights are in and everything goes along smoothly. We do go back and check all the team threads for the people who are missing, in case life happened and things are not completed, so usually those who were missed are found. Excellent system of checks and balances!
  • BMcC9
    edited April 2019
    Options
    If you need something retrospective for Saturday .... 2 x 30 minute brisk walks outside; plus 45 minute Core Cardio class; plus 12 minutes making a rainbow via my mini-trampoline for a total of 117 exercise minutes.

Should I check my records for Friday? (Friday was a total of 63 exercise minutes)
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Sunday - 45 minutes cardio workout, and steps will give later or early tomorrow morning.
  • jugar
    Options
    If you need something retrospective for Saturday .... 2 x 30 minute brisk walks outside; plus 45 minute Core Cardio class; plus 12 minutes making a rainbow via my mini-trampoline for a total of 117 exercise minutes.

Should I check my records for Friday? (Friday was a total of 63 exercise minutes)

No - just start with today (Sunday). All the tallies for the end of the week are done and @micki48 did a great job even if she felt it was starting to unravel a bit. Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.