WAIST AWAYS - April 2019

Options

Replies

• jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,209 Member
    Options
    leni1us wrote: »
    I'm back from Dallas and behind on posting steps.
    4/12 - 13,080
    4/13 - 11,116
    4/14 - 12, 872
    I hate traveling. Since I'm on the West coast, it's usually travel East and between the time change, getting up early, going to bed late and eating out every night, I usually crash and burn with my eating. Oh well, I'm back now so I have to re-focus.

Your eating might have crashed and burned, but your step counts are terrific. I know you can't out-exercise bad eating, but at least it mitigates the effect somewhat! Welcome back.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,438 Member
    Options
    So sorry slipped my mind!

PW 168.7
    CW 169
    Eating healthy again so I will trust the process..

Thanks, @Andreabroadley ! I will post and add the "insightful" marking early this evening.

• evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 ....steps for 4/14/19

5j2x73dredui.png
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    matthewsfive
    Weight in day: Sat
    PW:233.8
    CW:231.6

Reposting my weight, I see that the spreadsheet says I didn't give my weight on Saturday. please see the above. I posted yesterday morning.

How did I miss that??? I hate it when that happens. So sorry! If ever you (and everyone else) have a chance to check the spreadsheet before the end of the day Saturday and you do not see your update, be sure to rattle my cage! Or you can always look at your weigh-in posts and make sure they are marked "insightful". I try not to miss any, but it happens...

No worries
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Monday Baseball if we still doing: 40 minutes (30 from walking and 10minutes from climbing stairs). Steps will as usual post tomorrow morning, thanks and have a good evening.
  • jugar
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Monday Baseball if we still doing: 40 minutes (30 from walking and 10minutes from climbing stairs). Steps will as usual post tomorrow morning, thanks and have a good evening.

We are certainly still at it! Thanks for sticking with it - now we have to try to inch it up a bit. I thought we had 1st place sewn up, but Team Mission Slimpossibles slipped past us at the last minute. Only by 2 runs - we can give them a heck of a run for their money this week. Everyone try to get one more base than last week every day, ok?
  • jugar
    Options
    BASEBALL madness

Monday 15 April
    1. @jugar 60 minutes = triple
    2. @jlbtnc 40 minutes = single (5 more minutes and it's a double!!!!), but steps to follow
    3. @sue_01
    4. @micki48
    5. @Kittu125
    6. @fourathomej
  • jugar
    Options

5j2x73dredui.png
    It is so good to see your steps every day! Keep on burning them up ----
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    BASEBALL madness

Monday 15 April
    2. @jlbtnc 40 minutes = single (5 more minutes and it's a double!!!!), but steps to follow
    3. @sue_01-62 mins, 15,207 steps =triple
    4. @micki48
    5. @Kittu125
    6. @fourathomej
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,783 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/15----15,207
  • reflectionofme
    reflectionofme Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    Username: reflectionofme
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 149.1
    CW: 149.1
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    BASEBALL madness

Monday 15 April
    3. @sue_01
    4. @micki48
    5. @Kittu125
    6. @fourathomej

Oh, I didn't realize I was back in. Man, what a year this week has been! Taxes are done for now. We filed an extension and an accountant is reviewing them. It was a total unexpected nightmare. It looked like because of a mistake we made in taking money out of retirement to pay bills, we were going to have to pay over $32,000!!!! I kid you not!!!! Not that we make anything. We were going to have to pay back ALL of the ridiculous subsidy we get for healthcare ($27,000+). Needless to say, I was in a bit of a crisis. My daughter works for accountants and they helped us out with ideas that brought the total we owed way down. But we had to work all day today playing all kind of money games getting things done. I am totally spent!!! I am doing a plank challenge with a friend and this was my best day ever! 1:30 seconds. Boy does that pent up energy help.

I am happy to report that I didn't go on an eating binge in the midst of this. In fact, I found it hard to eat at all. But, I got my calories in. Eating wasn't all that bad considering. I logged all my food. Steps and exercise are kind of stinky. So much sitting in front of a computer. But, I survived. I"m about to go drink my BIG glass of water. Breathe deeply and thank God I survived. When that number first appeared, through the tears, I swore this wasn't going to totally derail me or take my health. It is hard to take control of stress that is so internal, but I am starting to breathe a little deeper and feel a little more myself. Being part of this group helped me not totally lose my sh**. Thanks, y'all. I'm back on it tomorrow...uhmmm, I mean RIGHT NOW!!!!

I will NEVER wait this late again and I will use an accountant and stop trying to save $$
    Cheers,
    Michele
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Even my Fitbit was wonky.
    0 steps and no sleep for Sunday.
    And I only thought it felt that way.

I’ll go with MFP and register 1,000 steps for 4/14
  • jugar
    edited April 2019
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    BASEBALL madness

Monday 15 April
    3. @sue_01
    4. @micki48
    5. @Kittu125
    6. @fourathomej

Oh, I didn't realize I was back in. Man, what a year this week has been! Taxes are done for now. We filed an extension and an accountant is reviewing them. It was a total unexpected nightmare. It looked like because of a mistake we made in taking money out of retirement to pay bills, we were going to have to pay over $32,000!!!! I kid you not!!!! Not that we make anything. We were going to have to pay back ALL of the ridiculous subsidy we get for healthcare ($27,000+). Needless to say, I was in a bit of a crisis. My daughter works for accountants and they helped us out with ideas that brought the total we owed way down. But we had to work all day today playing all kind of money games getting things done. I am totally spent!!! I am doing a plank challenge with a friend and this was my best day ever! 1:30 seconds. Boy does that pent up energy help.

I am happy to report that I didn't go on an eating binge in the midst of this. In fact, I found it hard to eat at all. But, I got my calories in. Eating wasn't all that bad considering. I logged all my food. Steps and exercise are kind of stinky. So much sitting in front of a computer. But, I survived. I"m about to go drink my BIG glass of water. Breathe deeply and thank God I survived. When that number first appeared, through the tears, I swore this wasn't going to totally derail me or take my health. It is hard to take control of stress that is so internal, but I am starting to breathe a little deeper and feel a little more myself. Being part of this group helped me not totally lose my sh**. Thanks, y'all. I'm back on it tomorrow...uhmmm, I mean RIGHT NOW!!!!

I will NEVER wait this late again and I will use an accountant and stop trying to save $$
    Cheers,
    Michele
    OMG. This really does sound like a nightmare. And I'm sorry it was my mistake to cut and paste the list with you instead of @BMcC9 ! Sorry -- you're off the hook and resting until you recover from stress, deadlines, reporting, and all that jazz. Just relax, report your steps as usual, and all is well! <3
  • jugar
    Options
    CORRECTED BASEBALL for MONDAY so far -

Monday 15 April
    2. @jlbtnc 40 minutes = single (steps to follow)
    3. @sue_01 62 minutes, 15,207 steps = triple triple
    4. @BMcC9
    5. @Kittu125
    6. @fourathomej
  • BMcC9
    Options
    I saw the correction BEFORE typing "BMcC9 filling in for micki48" ....

90 minutes total exercise (do you need the breakdown? 10 minutes bike; 40 minutes Core Cardio class; 40 minutes on mini-trampoline).

5048 steps if you need a step challenge fill-in, but not enough for a BBall run.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Weigh-Ins MISSING IN ACTION so far this week:

Sunday: @MrsRecinos0507
    Monday: @tdrjustus3

No weigh-ins for Tuesday ... and tomorrow I will post the Heads Up for Wednesday.
  • BMcC9
    Options
    Tomorrow is Talk-It-Out / Think It Through Tuesday.

We are at the mid-point of the month already. Who wants to tell us how it's going so far - what's finally working out - what's still a struggle? How can we-as-a-group cheer you and/or support-encourage you?

How is consideration of the Year / Month / Week / Day goal break-down going?

I will be posting mine tomorrow. I hope others will also follow @karenesg 's brave lead and post their circles as well.
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options

5j2x73dredui.png
    It is so good to see your steps every day! Keep on burning them up ----

@jugar ...I'm sorry for having made your life more complicated by providing my steps a week at a time. Thanks for putting up with me all this time. :blush:
  • jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    Steps for Monday 4/15: 8269 I am slacking some I am not feeling well (It started Sunday, so pushing self). If give up will sabotage everything I worked on already.
This discussion has been closed.