WAIST AWAYS - April 2019

Options

Replies

• jlbtnc
    jlbtnc Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    The WaistAways May Chatroom is now up and running!

https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741463/waistaways-team-chat-may-2019#latest

So head on over (especially if you have already reported in for this week) and start setting the tone / making suggestions for how you want next month's thread to evolve .... posting memes be they silly or inspiring ....

As @jugar just assured @karenesg .... the BB updates taking are about to phase out. It's been fun and amazing, but time for something new.

What topics, daily themes, types of "just between us" byplay would help you / support you / nudge you the most? Put it in the top of the new thread!

Do people want the internal step-counting "how far did we travel this week?" thing (WITHOUT the rest of the BB additional workout time / runs earned business) to keep going?

Yes this would be great, something that makes you want to get up and be accountable.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    We still need to finish out Week 5 here ...

MIA from earlier in the week:
    @Blackbeautysue from Thursday

Still waiting for today (Friday)
    @AmyRobF (who wants to be on hold for May, but return later ... maybe already gone?)
    @Connie7355
    @Kittu125
  • jlbtnc
    Options
    Friday baseball: I did Richard Simmon's Cardio for 20 minutes and toning for 15 minutes. I also got out and walked numerous times today - 55 minutes this morning, 23 minutes, 43 minutes, and another 18 minutes tonight. My step count is over 13,000 but will post it tomorrow morning as to get all steps counted.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,424 Member
    Options
    Heads Up for Tomorrow (Saturday) ... STILL REPORT HERE!

Last Day of April-Week 5, so report early to help @jugar close out our Monthly stats quickly and get out of "cranky-morph" mode! (and all moderators can quickly get to tabulating Month-Long Final Standings)

@martarena
    @matthewsfive
    @micki48
    @evangsimmons170
  • sue_01
    sue_01 Posts: 2,767 Member
    Options
    steps- 5/3----14,200 steps

Baseball Friday -65mins, 14,200 steps =
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,193 Member
    Options
    @fourathomej -- I hope you are doing all right after your mom's fall and all the hard stuff that is going on. She had just come home from rehab so this must be really difficult. Keep well.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    Thursday 5/1 - 7,289
    Steps Friday 5/2 -9,010
  • martinesther88
    martinesther88 Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    Steps 5/4~ 7,655. 35min walk
  • Blackbeautysue
    Blackbeautysue Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Week 4

CW- 220.2

STEPS:
    April 25- 15,045
    April 26- 14,738
    April 27- 6,280
    April 28- 6,818
    April 29- 10,267
    April 30- 13,398
    May 1- 11,006

Reflections:
    I need to focus and concentrate more. I’ve also noticed that it’s hard to motivate myself when I’m feeling down or unwell but I am refusing to give up. Everyone has inspired me through this struggle and I will keep fighting to succeed in this weight loss goal.
  • jugar
    Options
    Today is the last day for the April Challenge -

It has been a good, long month - with some terrific successes. So far, with not everyone counted up yet, the team lost over 55 pounds in April. We have completely dominated in the baseball challenge (which is ending today!) and I hope that everyone will continue into May. I have seen a level of participation and commitment this month that is higher than before. When someone has a setback, they come back and make an effort to get going again. There have been enormous increases in exercise (looking at you, @jlbtnc !) and my co-captain @BMcC9 even got a fitbit. Did you hear?

So thanks. Get your numbers in for today as soon as you can, and we'll be off and running over to the May thread tomorrow.
  • micki48
    micki48 Posts: 2,275 Member
    Options
    micki48 wrote: »
    Thursday 5/1 - 7,289
    Steps Friday 5/2 -9,010

My steps for Friday ended up being 9,048, but it’s ok if you don’t want to change it. I also had my Fitbit off for, at least, 2 very active hours.

I can’t weigh in today, because my son and his gf are sleeping in the guest room where I have my scale. It’s killing me because I am soooooo close to Onederland. So, I’m going to be a big girl and post yesterday’s weight and go on with my day. However, I will probably check in with my weight tomorrow especially if I make it to 199.

Week 5
    PW 201.4
    CW 200.5

Congratulations to our amazing baseball team. The time, energy, and dedication you have put in is inspiring and amazing!!! Go team.
  • tdrjustus3
    tdrjustus3 Posts: 542 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Tdrjustus3
    Day: Monday
    Week 5
    PW: 275
    CW: 273.6
  • jlbtnc
    Options
    jlbtnc wrote: »
    Friday baseball: I did Richard Simmon's Cardio for 20 minutes and toning for 15 minutes. I also got out and walked numerous times today - 55 minutes this morning, 23 minutes, 43 minutes, and another 18 minutes tonight. My step count is over 13,000 but will post it tomorrow morning as to get all steps counted.

OMG, I forgot to post my steps earlier this morning - 13141, I didn't get much over but it still good.
  • matthewsfive
    matthewsfive Posts: 836 Member
    Options
    Matthewsfive
    Day: Saturday
    Week 5
    PW:227.4
    CW: 226.4
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    BMcC9 wrote: »
    Heads Up for Tomorrow (Saturday) ... STILL REPORT HERE!

Last Day of April-Week 5, so report early to help @jugar close out our Monthly stats quickly and get out of "cranky-morph" mode! (and all moderators can quickly get to tabulating Month-Long Final Standings)

@martarena
    @matthewsfive
    @micki48
    @evangsimmons170

@evangsimmons170

WEIGH-IN:

User = @evangsimmons170
    Week = 5
    Weigh-in Day = Saturday (5/4/19)
    Previous Weight = 341.6
    Current Weight = 338.2 (And I'm back!!!!! B) )
  • evangsimmons170
    evangsimmons170 Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    @evangsimmons170 ....for 5/3/19....I ran several meetings yesterday for hours on end. Lots of sitting. By the time I got home last night, my brain was fried and I opted for sleep over exercise. No regrets. :smiley:

phjkrnzilpws.png
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    HEY TEAM GET ON OVER TO THIS DISCUSSION AND LIKE IT SO WE STAY ON TOP OF THE HEAP AND ADD A COMMENT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE HER IN THE CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10742296/whats-in-it-for-me/p1?new=1
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    HEY TEAM GET ON OVER TO THIS DISCUSSION AND LIKE IT SO WE STAY ON TOP OF THE HEAP AND ADD A COMMENT OF YOUR EXPERIENCE HER IN THE CHALLENGE
    THANKS GREG
    https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10742298/fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-may-2019/p1?new=1
  • jlbtnc
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Baseball for Saturday: I don't know if cleaning counts as a work out but here goes - cleaning (including dusting and window cleaning for 1 hour and 9 minutes, vacuuming was 26 minutes, and I also did a walk that was 1 hour 38 minutes. My steps are off, because think I had band to loose I will post later.
  • jugar
    Options
    Thursday 5/1 - 7,289
    Steps Friday 5/2 -9,010

My steps for Friday ended up being 9,048, but it’s ok if you don’t want to change it. I also had my Fitbit off for, at least, 2 very active hours.

I can’t weigh in today, because my son and his gf are sleeping in the guest room where I have my scale. It’s killing me because I am soooooo close to Onederland. So, I’m going to be a big girl and post yesterday’s weight and go on with my day. However, I will probably check in with my weight tomorrow especially if I make it to 199.

Week 5
    PW 201.4
    CW 200.5

Congratulations to our amazing baseball team. The time, energy, and dedication you have put in is inspiring and amazing!!! Go team.

This is fantastic! You are doing SO well, and you will hit Onederland any minute. Hugs to you!
This discussion has been closed.