FAT2FIT WEIGHT LOSS CHALLENGE AND SUPPORT GROUP MAY 2019

Navydaddjtc
Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
edited May 2019 in Motivation and Support
HELLO.... YEAH YOU.... YES I AM TALKIN TO YOU
YOUR HERE LOOKING FOR A WEIGHT LOSS AND FITNESS CHALLENGE..... RIGHT....COME ON ADMIT IT..
YOU WANT TO SHED A FEW POUNDS, MAYBE YOU WANT TO GET BACK INTO THOSE SKINNY JEANS FOR THE SPRING FLING.... HEY GUYS TIME GET READY FOR THOSE BOARD SHORTS..... DO YOU WANT MOTIVATION AND SUPPORT....WELL WE GOT IT ALL AND THEN SOME....
SO HERE'S WHAT I AM TALKIN ABOUT JUMP ON OVER TO OUR REGISTRATION PAGE SCROLL AROUND CLICK ON A LINK TO ONE OF THE TEAM THREADS AND CHECK IT OUT. YOU JUST MAY SEE ME IN MY CARHARTS SLINGING A WEED EATER OR CHAIN SAW CLEAN IN STUFF UP AFTER SNOWMAGGDEN 2019
( GREAT CARDIO BTW)...SO WHAT YA SAY YOU GOT WHAT IT TAKES TO BE A WINNER
COME ON IT'S WHY YOUR HERE RIGHT WHAT YA GOT TO LOOSE EXCEPT THAT WEIGH
TELL THEM THE OL MAN SENT YA
GIVE IT A GO
HERE YA GO 1 2 3 JUMP
https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10741448/may-fat2fit-weight-loss-challenge-and-support-group-registration-page#latest

Replies

• mari_moulin
    mari_moulin Posts: 3,717 Member
    edited May 2019
    Reached my goal thanks to this group!! Give us a try, what have ya got to lose?!
  • lindamtuck2018
    lindamtuck2018 Posts: 9,474 Member
    I was having real trouble getting focused and losing weight. I joined the group in February of this year and things just came together. There are fun challenges and lots of motivation. Check us out!
  • sleepymom5
    sleepymom5 Posts: 2,455 Member
    Awesome group! Great source of support!
  • jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,070 Member
    Hi All:

I'm Jessica, one of the Captains for the Trimstones Team. I started in this group about 18 months ago...lost 82 pounds, with about six months off due to emergency surgery/recovery. Got a little lazy over the past two months and let 8 pounds creep back on me. I just can't seem to stay motivated. My problem is stress eating...and making food my entertainment...every meal an event...love to eat out. It's my Krypton. So I'm getting my head back on straight and trying to get back to being "religious" about the lifestyle. Haven't slowed down on my activity or water consumption...that's going well. Just got finished with a week's vacation and get back to work last week, so it was a little crazy. Ate out a few times, but didn't completely lose control, except for one meal. IT'S SO HARD!!!! UGH! Skinny people drive me insane! LOL OK, I'll stop whining now. Hope everyone is having a super Saturday! JK
  • jessicakrall8
    Forgot to mention...I've decided I'm calling Cinco De Mayo Cinco De NO NO! Trying to not go out for Mexican food this week!
  • jessicakrall8
    I look forward to the day when I can have step readings like @Fattleass and @kmfeig87 ! Gotta get this food thing tackled and get back below 300 and then fly down to the 250 area...then I'll really get moving!!! Wish there was a magic potion for that...great job guys!
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,010 Member
    The F2F Challenge is the one group on MFP I have really stuck with and grown to love. I'm the Captain of Team WaistAways now, and just recently became one of the Moderators for the challenge. It is exciting to see how well some of the members do! The friendly competition, the kicks in the butt when needed, the great tips and ideas - every team has its own character and it really works for a lot of people. There are all kinds in here - young, old, military, from everywhere, working three jobs, retired - you name it. Give it a try!
  • Loriab901
    Loriab901 Posts: 114 Member
    I reached my goal weight with F2F 2 weeks ago...which is very exciting! I lost weight in the fall but then over Christmas and in January I was struggling until I was fortunate enough to discover this group and was able to lose the remainder of my total 50 pound loss. 😁
  • jessicakrall8
    Ooooh ya'll are quiet today! All of ya out hittin the buffets aren't ya?!! NOBODY CALLED ME! I'm home just waiting for that phone to ring! LOL :smiley:

Where are my Sunday weigh ins? @schlerin @Ahanaz

Everyone has forgotten me...I'm gonna go watch another movie...
  • Luciicul
    Luciicul Posts: 415 Member
    This challenge has been great at helping me keep on track. While everyone will get different results, I’ve lost 18.6kg (40lbs) & 15% in the past 14 weeks. Great getting to know others in the group, and it’s a more friendly supportive environment than the open forum threads.
  • AustinRuadhain
    AustinRuadhain Posts: 2,572 Member
    Austin here, of the Mission Slimpossibles team here in the F2F group. This is such a helpful, supportive group. I was already losing weight when I found this group, and being a part of this team and the conversation has made the whole thing easier and more fun. Come join us!