TRIMSTONES - April 2019

Options

Replies

• jessicakrall8
    jessicakrall8 Posts: 5,191 Member
    Options
    I am so proud of myself tonight after a week of good and bad days. I went out tonight to celebrate my younger cousin’s birthday to Red Lobster. I researched on their website ahead of time and stuck to my plan. I even refused those devil-baked cheddar bay biscuits!!! I enjoyed what I ordered and left feeling satisfied! Walked out with my head high.

I’m on vacation this week and am looking forward to some morning walks with good music, some good books and a few Hallmark movies!!

Happy Easter or Passover to all of you, whichever you observe! Be blessed!!
    Jessica
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    All updates entered through 915pm EDT...see ya'll tomorrow morning! JK
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    Sorry about that Jess yes it's 3410 and thank you for the birthday wishes hope you're having a great Easter weekend
  • Cleosweetie
    Cleosweetie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Cleosweetie
    Saturday
    Week 3
    PW 164.4
    CW: 166.8
  • Cleosweetie
    Cleosweetie Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    Entered, @jessicakrall8

Thank you!

:)
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    STEPS

Friday 19th: 2,136
    Saturday 20th: 26,505
  • DreaRN15
    DreaRN15 Posts: 453 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/19 - 2690
    4/20 - 2501
  • Fattleass
    Fattleass Posts: 223 Member
    edited April 2019
    Options
    4/20 - 22,026

Hope everyone has an awesome holiday weekend no matter how you celebrate wishing each and every one of you the best from my house to yours Happy Easter to all.
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    jenready
    Saturday
    Week 3
    Previous 226.6
    Current 223.2
  • jenready
    jenready Posts: 2,658 Member
    Options
    Steps
    4/19 4955
    4/20 1933

Big slacker over here. I've been putting in a lot of overtime at work and had a lot of homework to do so I haven't been moving much. I hope this next week is better.
  • Navydaddjtc
    Navydaddjtc Posts: 4,166 Member
    Options
    fy2yrslamav3.png

ATTN CAPTS
    TIME FOR YOU TO GET YOUR SCORE CARD IN ORDER FOR THE NEXT 2 WEEKS
    THE NEW SCORE WILL BE ON SHEET 2 ON THE SCORE CARD....THIS IS SO WE CAN FINISH RECORDING THIS PAST WEEKS SCORES AND GET THE MVP'S OUT TO THE RANK AND FILE.
    REMEMBER YOU DON'T HAVE TO THE TEAM CAPTAIN TO MAKE UP A TEAM. IT CAN BE ANY TEAM MEMBER TO DO SO AND THE MAX TEAM IS 6 PLAYERS.
    THEY RECORD THE TEAM SCORE ON THIS LINK..... https://community.myfitnesspal.com/en/discussion/10737379/mods-week-2-challenge-r-u-ready-for-some-baseball#latest
    @jugar AND I WILL TAKE CARE OF THE REST OR IF YOU HAVE ACCESS TO THE SHEETS YOU CAN RECORD THE SCORES YOURSELF.
    9af9copg9q0d.png
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,049 Member
    Options
    Happy Easter everyone.

All steps entered up to here!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    ju1msaq4mo68.jpg
  • jugar
    jugar Posts: 10,212 Member
    Options
    I just want to add to Greg's post, and give baseball team leaders an easy way to report daily scores if you don't want to post them yourself on the scorecard spreadsheet. Please feel free to post your team's scores on the MOD CHALLENGE thread and we'll put them on the scorecard for you. I know people are busy, working hard, and want to play but might find the reporting to be a pain in the neck - so make it easy for yourselves if it helps you PLAY!
  • jessicakrall8
    Options
    jugar wrote: »
    I just want to add to Greg's post, and give baseball team leaders an easy way to report daily scores if you don't want to post them yourself on the scorecard spreadsheet. Please feel free to post your team's scores on the MOD CHALLENGE thread and we'll put them on the scorecard for you. I know people are busy, working hard, and want to play but might find the reporting to be a pain in the neck - so make it easy for yourselves if it helps you PLAY!

I'll be honest...I don't know anything about baseball in general and have no idea what this challenge is about even though I opened Greg's spreadsheet and read his posting.

Is this something that's required? Is this in addition to posting the weights/steps on our regular spreadsheet or instead of? I'm gonna need a LOT more information...

Jessica
  • JesusGirl62
    JesusGirl62 Posts: 10,049 Member
    Options
    Can the following steppers please post your steps for the dates listed? Thank you!

@angmarie28 - April 18, 19, 20
    @kmfeig87 April 15-20
    @rosetigger April 19, 20
    @schlerin April 19, 20
  • schlerin
    schlerin Posts: 801 Member
    Options
    Week 4
    PW: 200.0
    CW: 200.6 After Easter party snacking. Science fiction convention this weekend, lots of snacks there too.
  • rosetigger
    rosetigger Posts: 1,147 Member
    Options
    4/19 - 7,552
    4/20 - 6,857
    4/21 - 14,700
This discussion has been closed.