What's on your mind today?

Options
12346»

Replies

• sunflower2o
    sunflower2o Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Hello everyone, I am starting again and joining the best accountability challenge on My Fitness Pal!

• sunflower2o
    sunflower2o Posts: 42 Member
    Options
    Does anyone know why the MFP weight loss tickers don't work?
  • _JeffreyD_
    _JeffreyD_ Posts: 1,799 Member
    Options
    I have been doing pretty well with our big three questions. (not "winner's circle" good) I need to add a couple questions of my own. Like, how much sodium did I eat? How much sugar did I eat?
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    Today, I am thankful that no one was hurt in the tornadoes and storms that came thru the KC area last night.
  • BMcC9
    BMcC9 Posts: 4,383 Member
    Options
    were they anywhere near you, @KCJen ?
  • KCJen
    KCJen Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    @BMcC9 I am close to the 2nd round that happened on the Missouri side that was up north. No one so far has been reported to have been seriously hurt, thankfully. The local news covered it well.
  • Lilutz
    Lilutz Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    Hello, everybody! Starting tomorrow, through June 10, I will be off grid: Going on that vacation that y'all gave me eating-out pointers for! I've committed with family members to keep up with my daily exercise (I'm always good about that) -- and, for eating out, my mom and I are going to split the appetizer portion of the fried seafood we REALLY want and a dinner salad. We're also going to be good about our groceries (not stocking the kitchen with Cheezits this year!)

All that said, I will not be tracking my calories, and I won't be checking in here. I need a break from all things digital, and I don't want to be worried about writing down everything I eat.

HOWEVER, I DO want to join the June challenge to get back on track when I return. Thank you so much for your support!
  • BonnieHosk85
    BonnieHosk85 Posts: 2,552 Member
    Options
    Have a great trip, @Lilutz!!
  • w8goal4life
    w8goal4life Posts: 1,375 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Interesting statistical results for anyone into counting steps...Is 10,000 the magic number? Perhaps not!
    https://jamanetwork.com/journals/jamainternalmedicine/fullarticle/2734709
    These findings may serve as encouragement to the many sedentary individuals for whom 10 000 steps/d pose an unattainable goal.