Replies

• BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday, 4/30)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Going to clean tonight.

Comments: Still didn't get up early today, but its because of the terrible headache, which lasted the day. Just started going away. Getting ready to go to job 2, which is commerical cleaning (a buddy owns his own business and I help him 4 nights a week). I like to count that, lol.

Have a great evening everyone!
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    Getting ready to go to job 2, which is commerical cleaning (a buddy owns his own business and I help him 4 nights a week). I like to count that, lol.

It definitely counts 😁 For the past two days I’ve been painting/decorating my bathroom and I count that as some exercise lol. It’s got to be better than sitting around doing nothing! Have a good night 😊
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    This is my first time doing this challenge. I didn't realize we were suppose to do daily posts, my bad. I will go back and read all the posts, but if anyone can help me and summarize expectations...that would be lovely and I will greatly appreciate you. I want to do my best for our group!
    @melodyis4reals Daily posts are optional, but generally a good idea, helps to keep you thinking about your daily goals to keep you on track, but the posting is up to you if you want to or not, but it's definitely encouraged as it helps to remind you and keep you on track!
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Exercise: some abs and arms tonight at home. It's been raining all day so no walk.

Im addicted to popcorn. I can't stop eating it. Send help.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: April 30th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,850 steps
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Exercise: some abs and arms tonight at home. It's been raining all day so no walk.

I used to eat buttered popcorn almost every night and I really miss it. I just had to quit it.....cold turkey.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Cindy sometimes when you get to that "setpoint" you need to shake your food intake.

Yeah, I went a 100 calories under yesterday. I might go a little over today just to try and shake it up a little.

I have been reading the discussion of artificial sweeteners too. I have had a really bad problem with gastrointestinal issues for about a month now and the only thing I can think of that I have changed is that I have started drinking diet Coke again. I had stopped drinking regular colas and just drank water for awhile...but got bored and started drink some Diet Coke. Not sure if that has caused it. But this also coincides with when my weight loss slowed down a lot. I really hope it's not lactose intolerance because I love my cheese and yogurt. Also hope it's not the Quest bars because I know some people have trouble with them. Hopefully I find an answer so I don't have to go to a doctor...yuck.

Cindy it could be all that fiber in the Quest bars--- but artificial sweeteners has been linked to so many health issues---cancer and neurological issues as well.

Have you tried Zevia natural sodas? I drink them--made with stevia... I really like them as an alternative to soda.... or you could make your own with seltzer water, a little lemon and swerve too!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday, April 30th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Pump, 75 min. Arc Trainer & walking
    ✅ Water: 227.6 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 16,576
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 15 mins elliptical, 60 mins weight training

• Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 4/30

Exercise: Kickboxing, Treadmill run 30 mins.

Muscles sore from kickboxing, did the treadmill later in the day and felt energized. I am so not a runner but have been enjoying running on the treadmill. In the past it has always felt like a struggle. Something has shifted or changed and it actually feels comfortable.
  • SallyLuvsFitness
    SallyLuvsFitness Posts: 13,724 Member
    Options
    Hi team! I am traveling in Europe and will not be on the team this month. I am sure I will need to lose a few pounds when I get back!

Can I join back to in June?
  • thelandkraken
    thelandkraken Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    Daily track - April 30th
    Tracked: Yes
    Under: Yes
    Exercise: I walked around a museum for 3 hours with my grandma
  • hippienana
    hippienana Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm Marsha. I started this group last month. My goals for this month are to lose 10 ponds, keep up with the Keto WOE and work at walking/jogging daily. We can do this Slimsons.
  • hippienana
    Options
    LOL that should be lose 10 pounds not ponds. :D
  • hippienana
    Options

Try Whisps. They are baked cheese are crunchy like chips or popcorn but much better for you.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: well, my day started off with cake, so you know...
    Exercise: 10 minutes elliptical...
  • hippienana
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday, 4/30)

Exercise: Going to clean tonight.

Comments: Still didn't get up early today, but its because of the terrible headache, which lasted the day. Just started going away. Getting ready to go to job 2, which is commerical cleaning (a buddy owns his own business and I help him 4 nights a week). I like to count that, lol.

Hey Jason. Are you eating Keto? I saw the IF and that's what I do as well. It really makes a difference.
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Username : Thumper0104
    Weigh in : May, week one
    Weigh day : Wednesday
    PW : 158
    CW : 157

Bit disappointed but going in the right direction :)

A pound lost is great. Don't underestimate the power of 'just one'!! You got this!
This discussion has been closed.