• batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Username: Batgirl140
    Weigh in May week 3
    Friday weigh in

PW: 204.4
    CW: 203.8

Small drop but really swelled up this week. Was 205.8 Wednesday. Birthday weekend, need to watch. Making pulled pork and haluski for my bday dinner tonight.

NSV: I did 2 one minute planks last night in class! First time doing them for 1 minute.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Daily check inThurs
    Tracked yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise 45 min hiking
    Steps 11983
    Water 96 oz
    Goals today: more walking and cleanup my eating
    Have a great Friday
  • digger61
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Weigh in May week 3
    Friday weigh in

Small drop but really swelled up this week. Was 205.8 Wednesday. Birthday weekend, need to watch. Making pulled pork and haluski for my bday dinner tonight.

NSV: I did 2 one minute planks last night in class! First time doing them for 1 minute.

Great loss and NSV
  • grizziegriz
    grizziegriz Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    Username: grizziegriz
    Week: May Week 3
    PW = 159
    CW= 159
    :|
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Username: SLIMn2016
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, May - Week 3
    PW = 159.1
    CW= 158.2

Daily Post: Friday, May 17th

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes (at maintenance)
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Combat Express, CXWorks Core, Walking & Elliptical
    ✅ Water: 225.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: Tough week of fasting and a small loss---bt I'm certain I would have gained at least a few pounds from last weekend otherwise, at least going in the right direction. Tomorrow is date night, so a little bit of cheats for dinner at a magic show with apps and drinks.

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Friday 17 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    😬Exercise: Nothing to shout about today 🙃
    💬Comments: I’m thinking about starting 5:2 IF. I was clueless about it until I read up on it last night (You’d think I’ve been living in a cave lol). I’ll probably start on Sunday and see how it goes. I’ve only got around 7lbs left to lose so maybe it’ll give me a little boost.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »

💬Comments: I’m thinking about starting 5:2 IF. I was clueless about it until I read up on it last night (You’d think I’ve been living in a cave lol). I’ll probably start on Sunday and see how it goes. I’ve only got around 7lbs left to lose so maybe it’ll give me a little boost.

I think you're a great position to start 5:2 (as your diet is already so controlled)--- you may want to try it 6:1 the first week and then 5:2 thereafter ...that's how I get back to it after a breakaway. When I stick to it precisely, it works well. Problem is, I eat too heavy these past weekends... I'm trying to get my weekends under control again 😓
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    o0kody0o wrote: »

I think you're a great position to start 5:2 (as your diet is already so controlled)--- you may want to try it 6:1 the first week and then 5:2 thereafter ...that's how I get back to it after a breakaway. When I stick to it precisely, it works well. Problem is, I eat too heavy these past weekends... I'm trying to get my weekends under control again 😓

Thanks for the tip Nancy, I will try 6:1 for the first week as I think it’ll ease me into it, and then switch to 5:2 after that. I know you’ll get your weekends under control again, you can do it 👌 If you don’t mind me asking, what sort of weight loss did you see when you started IF? Was there much of a difference compared to what you were losing prior to starting IF? I’ve got a feeling these last 7lbs or so are going to be a bit stubborn, so I was thinking that 5:2 might just give them a nudge 😊

• DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Username: DeshotelK
    Week: May Week 2
    PW: 192.6
    CW: 193.6

Forgot to weigh this morning. After a day of great food yesterday and a luncheon today I’m up. No more food events and things should calm down drastically so I’m looking forward now!
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @DeshotelK You'll get back into it, you got this!!

@o0kody0o Intermittent fasting has a loooot of benefits but can be tough to get into at first, if you have trouble jumping right into it, you can shave off time out of your eating window slowly and ease into it...

@SLIMn2016 A loss is still a loss.....you're doing great!

@grizziegriz Hang in there, maybe it's time to change things up and see what happens?! Sometimes changing your routine helps.

@melodyis4reals We have all been where you are. My best advice is to track track track, and when things aren't going as planned, you have something to go back and look at to see what you can adjust to try to get things moving again. But it's really hard to know what you need to adjust when you don't really know what you've been doing...and the daily posts are really centered around helping to create a healthy habit and get you thinking about your daily routine. Hang in there, take it a little at a time. Track, and when weigh in day comes, then you see if you feel that you're on the right track or if you need to make adjustments. You got this! We're all in this together!

@digger61 Another great day!!

@batgirl140 A small drop is still better than no drop, you're still chipping away at it, keep it up!!

@vicky2767 Great job, a loss is still a loss and hope you have a great weekend!

@OkieGina You're doing great, keep up the great work!

@CourtneyLomonaco I think that happens to us all, the important thing is to move forward, you can do this, you can take back control, you GOT this!

@tdrjustus3 You're chipping away at it!! Keep it up!

@Bm00re2u I'm sure you're still getting a lot of activity in, I bet you can't wait to get into your new house!!

@tinak33 100 squats isn't nothing! You're doing a great job!

@gjaholy33 Great exercise!! You're doing great at getting back into it after having such a tough time with pain.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 120 mins walking, 60 mins weight training-- Snatch Balance, Snatches, Cleans, Box Jumps, and Planks with 35lb weights

Comments: TGIF friends! Phew, wasn't sure I was going to make it, kicked my training up a notch this week and my legs have been SORE! Still pushed through and I'm ready to celebrate with some video games tonight!

Keep pushing team, we got this!
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    Username: Wildmage69
    Weigh in May week 3
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 253.6
    CW: 248.8
    The scale finally caved in and let me under 250! It put up a good fight, I’ll give it that. 😆
  • Wildmage69
    Wildmage69 Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Weigh in May week 3
    Friday weigh in

Doing awesome! Happy Birthday!🎉
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 17th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 10,150 steps
  • digger61
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Weigh in Day/Week: Friday, May - Week 3
    PW = 159.1
    CW= 158.2

Daily Post: Friday, May 17th

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes (at maintenance)
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Body Combat Express, CXWorks Core, Walking & Elliptical
    ✅ Water: 225.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: Tough week of fasting and a small loss---bt I'm certain I would have gained at least a few pounds from last weekend otherwise, at least going in the right direction. Tomorrow is date night, so a little bit of cheats for dinner at a magic show with apps and drinks.

Nice day enjoy your date night
  • digger61
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Username: Wildmage69
    Weigh in May week 3
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 253.6
    CW: 248.8
    The scale finally caved in and let me under 250! It put up a good fight, I’ll give it that. 😆

Fantastic loss
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily check in Friday
    Tracked no
    Calories: over
    Exercise 45 min hiking
    Steps 15471
    Water 104 oz
    Goals today: more walking ang quading
  • digger61