TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Options

Replies

• AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options
    @OkieGina Awesome workout! Great job!!

@digger61 Glad you're enjoying your time and way to go getting in some exercise!!

@Bm00re2u Hang in there, your life will become normal again soon!!

@jmitts2 You're doing great!!

@DeshotelK Awesome job! Great job adding extra exercise, sometimes you just have to follow the motivation where it takes you so awesome!!

@CourtneyLomonaco Don't worry too much, one day over won't be too bad, and maybe you could sneak in a walk to help offset it....

@vicky2767 Half an hour walk is a great walk!! You did awesome!!

@Thumper0104 Awesome loss this week!!

@Gadgetgirl259 Great day, awesome hike!!

@genajonas You're doing a great job, I love leg day!!

@cydneebauman You'll find your motivation to exercise, but losing weight is mostly about controlling your intake and you're doing a great job!!

@CindyJNC1963 Another great day, you're killing it!!

@tinak33 That is a lot of squats! And water! Awesome job!

@gjaholy33 Hang in there! You're doing great making lasting changes and that's what matters the most.

@303lissy Great job this week!!
  • AB0215
    Options
    Hey guys---Missing some weigh ins:

@rosina89
    @momma3times
    @tdrjustus3
    @thelandkraken
    @genajonas (and I know yours was today, just reminding you :smile: )
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 15 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Just over a mile walk (better than nothing I suppose 😆) and 3 sets of 15 with dumbbells
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 300 squats
    Water: 210 oz and counting

Calling it a fasting day..... appetite still isn't back to normal. But I am still eating. Just very little. Not sure whats going on there. I don't mind though, cuz it came at the perfect time after my foodfest weekend!
    Thats my silver lining and I'm keeping it. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 15th

Calories under goal: No, about 100 calories over
    Exercise: 10,450 steps
  • AB0215
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 75 mins walking, 15 mins elliptical, 60 mins weight training--hang snatches, power cleans and jerks, lateral shoulder raises, back extensions and bodyweight/trx rows.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Wednesday, May 15th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Kickboxing, Arc Trainer & walking
    ✅ Water: 225.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: Feeling better from fasting and clean eating this week--but still bloated up from last weekend's eating🤢😣--- NSV: I haven't had a bit of chocolate this week🙌😝 that's a record for me.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY---and on to THURSDAY--- the weekend is getting closer!!
    🎊👏🙌😄💫
  • AB0215
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Exercise: Yes, 75 mins walking, 15 mins elliptical, 60 mins weight training--hang snatches, power cleans and jerks, lateral shoulder raises, back extensions and bodyweight/trx rows.

Going to have to amend that, decided since it was nice outside I would go for another walk, 30 mins.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: May 15

Exercise: No. ran through my Taekwondo forms a few times. Back to class tomorrow!
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Wednesday 5/15

Water: 144 oz 💦💦💦
    Steps: 28,836 👣👣👣
    Exercise: Yes - HIIT Day

Week #2 Weigh In - Wednesday 5/15

PW: 204.8
    CW: 205.2 😮😑
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    edited May 2019
    Options

@aadubb Hang in there, lots of weird things happen to the body during that time of the month. I'm currently sharing your pain, well mostly, I'm feeling the effects of Aunt Flo, who has been weirdly kind to me relative to the scale but not kind to me with how I'm feeling. And as for not bouncing back from a cheat, I am the same way, it's sort of why I no longer cheat, I am not willing to lose some progress for some food, it's just no longer worth it to me.

I'm going to hope it was my period week that messed up my cheat lol as I'd love to try again :)
    The emotional and physical effects are frustrating too!
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Ok so my legs are on fire!!! I have been trying to keep up with one of the guys in one of my fitbit challenge groups and it is a struggle. I now walk everywhere and I am still like 20,000 steps behind him. I will catch him one day......
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Tuesday

Track yes
    Calories no over
    Exercise no
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments so these past two days have been complete failures I order McDonald's twice but moving on from that not dwelling on it.

Username gjaholy33
    Week May Week 3
    PW: 467.9lbs
    CW: 472.4lbs

Really no surprise but glad it wasn't more
    Starting the ball rolling again today having my aide throw out my stew cause everytime I eat it I get sick so thinking it's spoil as been over two weeks since it's been refrigerated.

Daily Post Wednesday
    Track yes
    Calories yes under
    Exercise not yet (going to 30 minutes on Total fit gym even If I have to take breaks)SO I DID IT 30 MINUTES MY NEW RECORD. . .YAY ME it was hard not moving right arm but I did it!👍🏾👌🏾👏🏾Me on the machine . . slow n steady wins the race

zv5ee42btl6j.jpg

Water so far 140oz but so dehydrated have a rash on my upper lip so had some pickle juice and planning on drinking two more containers before the day is out.
    Goals/comments

Today making my own sloppy JOE recipe with broccoli, onions and string beans. Trying to economize but thinking for a better me need to go back to having 2 different meals a day instead of one.

As you can see I'm still a work in progress but I'VE come so far so STILL HAVE PLENTY OF REASONS TO CONTINUE TO STAY POSITIVE ON THIS JOURNEY! 💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾💃🏾👏🏾👏🏾👏🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👌🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾👍🏾😍😍😍😍
    You’re doing awesome! Like you tell us, some weeks won’t go as planned. And yes, think it’s time to toss that stew.
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Wednesday 15 May

Exercise: Just over a mile walk (better than nothing I suppose 😆) and 3 sets of 15 with dumbbells
    Hey, a mile is better than nothing!!
    Good job.
    tinak33 wrote: »
    Daily post for Wednesday

Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 300 squats
    Water: 210 oz and counting

Calling it a fasting day..... appetite still isn't back to normal. But I am still eating. Just very little. Not sure whats going on there. I don't mind though, cuz it came at the perfect time after my foodfest weekend!
    Thats my silver lining and I'm keeping it. Hopefully things will be back to normal soon.
    Feel better
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Wednesday, May 15th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Kickboxing, Arc Trainer & walking
    ✅ Water: 225.8 oz.

🗣Comments/Goals: Feeling better from fasting and clean eating this week--but still bloated up from last weekend's eating🤢😣--- NSV: I haven't had a bit of chocolate this week🙌😝 that's a record for me.

HAPPY WEDNESDAY---and on to THURSDAY--- the weekend is getting closer!!
    🎊👏🙌😄💫
    I have trouble resisting chocolate too, especially around TOM
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Going to have to amend that, decided since it was nice outside I would go for another walk, 30 mins.
    Fantastic
    genajonas wrote: »
    Daily Post - Wednesday 5/15

Water: 144 oz 💦💦💦
    Steps: 28,836 👣👣👣
    Exercise: Yes - HIIT Day

Week #2 Weigh In - Wednesday 5/15

PW: 204.8
    CW: 205.2 😮😑
    genajonas wrote: »
    Ok so my legs are on fire!!! I have been trying to keep up with one of the guys in one of my fitbit challenge groups and it is a struggle. I now walk everywhere and I am still like 20,000 steps behind him. I will catch him one day......

You’ll catch him. Hang in there.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Check in for wed May 15
    Tracked yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise yes. 40 min jog 15 min walk and then I’ve started to some squats, sit-ups, planks etc set that I found online.
  • vicky2767
    Options
    Woke up to a bad migraine. Hoping my medicine kicks in soon.
    Hope you all have a great day. The weekend is almost here. And I’m going camping. Oh speaking of which, can I do my weigh in tomorrow morning instead of sat as I will not be bringing my scale.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Woke up to a bad migraine. Hoping my medicine kicks in soon.
    Hope you all have a great day. The weekend is almost here. And I’m going camping. Oh speaking of which, can I do my weigh in tomorrow morning instead of sat as I will not be bringing my scale.

I just had a vision of you sitting round the campfire with your scales ready for your weigh-in lol 😝 (That would be me 😂) Hope your migraine disappears soon, have a great weekend camping 🏕

• AB0215
    Options
    @vicky2767 Great day and It's fine if you want to do your weigh in Friday before you leave. Have fun!

@genajonas Great day, and don't worry about your weigh in, it's probably actually more muscle...or even water retention if you're sore, that happens to me when I'm sore.

And I have a friend who works for UPS and loads trucks and I can get 20k steps a day and still lose to him. He literally walks all day for work. And somehow he was off for a weekend (Sat Sun and Mon) and I still lost and I walked 2.5 hours Saturday and Sunday and still lost somehow.

@batgirl140 Glad you're heading back to Taekwondo, you're doing great!!

@SLIMn2016 Great day and great job sticking to the plan and getting back to normal eating!!

@CindyJNC1963 You're doing great, nice steps! Keep it up!

@tinak33 Sometimes that happens to me and I choose not to worry about it, I just use the momentum.

@o0kody0o Great day and nice walk!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)
    Track: no
    Calories: crazy
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical

We went on our class field trip and part of it was to Friendly's. Tasted so good, but I'm sure weigh in tomorrow is not going to be in my favor.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Wednesday
    Calories: slightly over target if you don't include my workout, under if you do
    Water: 94-ish oz - should have drank more
    Exercise: yes - warm up on the elliptical, plus one of the workouts from an earlier training session

I was kinda worried I wouldn't be able to walk today :wink: after the last 2 workouts, but I'm just slightly beyond "pleasantly sore". It's a good feeling. I feel like I'm really getting back into higher intensity workouts (finally). Now I've just got to match up my nutrition with that. Last night, I just wanted to eat all the things! But I managed to talk myself into just a sandwich and a cliff bar (after my protein shake). My nutrition isn't bad, I just need to tweak it some if I'm going to be doing high intensity workouts. Nutrition in your 40's just isn't the same as it was in your 30's!
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: tinak33
    May Week 3
    Previous Weight: 151.3
    Current Weight: 151.7

Not a big gain, and at least its still around 151. lol
    After the food fest weekend, my weigh in on Monday was 155.8! So I am happy with this and feel that it is more accurate... haha
    But I still want to get into the 140s this month! Even if its 149.9!!
This discussion has been closed.