Calories: under
    Exercise: 1 hour superfit class
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday, May 12th)
    Track: No
    Calories: No Clue
    Exercise: I was on my feet serving Mother's Day Breakfast for 3 hours, then served at mass.

Despite the being on my feet, I am sure I managed to eat all the calories and then some. Breakfast was bacon, eggs, sasauge, cinnamon bread pudding, roasted new potatoes, bisquits and gravy... and since we worked it, I could eat all that I wanted.

The rest of the day went about the same way - lunch with my mom, then dinner with hers. So, yeah, easy weight gain.
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    ⭐️Daily Post: Friday 10 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: Walked 1.5 mile and done 15 mins on exercise bike 🚲

n3vya00um8nx.jpeg

Oooo I'm stealing this and putting it as the backdrop on my phone. Weekends are my nemesis.
  • DeshotelK
    Options
    Yipppeeee!!! I finally made it to the midpoint of my weight loss journey. I weighed below 204 lbs this am for the 1st time in about 12 years. I still have a long way to go but I'm on my way. There is only one before photo as I generally refused to have my picture taken. But here is the before photo and 2 photos from today:
    u6whyel0y3vi.jpg

erkbjj3nrx69.jpg
    h64pusw13ynn.jpg

[\spoiler]

You have a glow about you in your second pic. You're doing great!
  • DeshotelK
    Options
    This week will be a challenge for me.

* Wednesday is softball night with my daughter. Ballpark supper.
    * Thursday we will be spending the day in New Orleans for my son's 8th grade field trip. 6:30 AM until 9:00 PM. That means a day full of good food starting off with beignet's for breakfast at Cafe du Monde. On the plus side, there will be lots of walking.
    * Friday will be 8th grade parent luncheon with my son and end of school party afterward.
    * Saturday will be closing tournament for softball with my daughter. All day at the ballpark.

Any tips on how to survive this week without gaining an extreme amount??
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Username: OkieGina
    Weigh in week: Week 3
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 213.4
    CW: 214.6

Ugh, y'all, that's 2 weeks in a row that I've gained. Ugh. I have GOT to get back on track, re-focused, etc. this week. I've had 2 weeks with lots of stress, when I haven't been tracking my food for more than a day or 2 and have let the weekends really get away from me. Heck, I joined this challenge to get some encouragement and accountability, and I've barely had time to check the message board!

On the plus side, I have still been working out. And Mondays are usually my highest-weight day, so in a day or 2 or should be down some. I just have to hold myself more accountable as the week goes on - especially the weekend!

The good thing about Mondays is that it's a new week. I can let go of last week's mistakes and do better this week.
  • OkieGina
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »

* Thursday we will be spending the day in New Orleans for my son's 8th grade field trip. 6:30 AM until 9:00 PM. That means a day full of good food starting off with beignet's for breakfast at Cafe du Monde. On the plus side, there will be lots of walking.
    * Friday will be 8th grade parent luncheon with my son and end of school party afterward.
    * Saturday will be closing tournament for softball with my daughter. All day at the ballpark.

Ok, so I am clearly not the one to give advice right now, but...maybe try to meal-prep for the ballpark days. I've been known to run out to my car to eat when my daughter's been at an event during meal-time before. Not sure about the luncheon - just do the best you can, get sauces, etc. on the side and really focus on the veggies and/or fruit. For the school party - it usually helps me to remember that most of those goodies tend to be store-bought and full of stuff I try to avoid. Sometime I even tell myself that if I skip the party treats, I can go get something I really want later (by which time the mood has often passed).

I got nothing to help with spending the day in NOLA. I would seriously probably go crazy. But 1 day isn't going to make or break you! Maybe you could mitigate the damage by really focusing in on your nutrition the other days and making sure you really want something before you eat it (and that you're not just eating it because everyone else is).
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    CindyJNC1963

May Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 204.9
    CW: 203.2
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    DeshotelK wrote: »

Ok, so I am clearly not the one to give advice right now, but...maybe try to meal-prep for the ballpark days. I've been known to run out to my car to eat when my daughter's been at an event during meal-time before. Not sure about the luncheon - just do the best you can, get sauces, etc. on the side and really focus on the veggies and/or fruit. For the school party - it usually helps me to remember that most of those goodies tend to be store-bought and full of stuff I try to avoid. Sometime I even tell myself that if I skip the party treats, I can go get something I really want later (by which time the mood has often passed).

I got nothing to help with spending the day in NOLA. I would seriously probably go crazy. But 1 day isn't going to make or break you! Maybe you could mitigate the damage by really focusing in on your nutrition the other days and making sure you really want something before you eat it (and that you're not just eating it because everyone else is).

I agree with what you said. Pack a healthy lunch and snacks for the ballpark days. Have fun in NOLA. At the parent luncheon I would just watch the portions and avoid the cakes, cookies, chips, etc.

• gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    GOOD AFTERNOON TEAM SLIMSONS

j8h82trgb501.jpg

Praise'm Praise'm

Praising God for another awesome day it is. I'm still having a strong pain on my whole right side but pressing my way any way to get worked over by my PT in Brooklyn. Let's see how that goes.

HAVE A WONDERFUL & PRODUCTIVE DAY AND NO MATTER WHAT STAY POSITIVE
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week:Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 229
    Todays Weight: 228

Way to go👏🏾👏🏾👌🏾👌🏾
    genajonas wrote: »
    Daily Post: May 11

Track - No
    Calories - No
    Exercise - No
    Water - 80 oz

**Feeling a little better but my appetite is still not there. Going to hit the gym in the morning and see how I feel.

Hope you feel better today
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    Weigh in week: May week 2
    Previous Week's weight: 241
    Todays Weight: 240

Awesome keep it up 👍🏾👍🏾👏🏾👏🏾😍
    Daily Post: May 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,050 steps

Walking on the treadmill was a battle today. I just couldn't get my back fully stretched out so I kept needing to take stretch breaks.

Slow and steady is sometimes the way to go. That's my motto most days.
    ⭐️Daily Post: Saturday 11 May

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Couple of hours housework this morning and some walking this afternoon
    💬Comments: I forgot to mention that last month I bought a food scale. Before that, I’d been guessing and using other methods for weighing my food, which turned out to be very inaccurate. The food scale has got to be one of my best buys so far and I love using it! Don’t know why I didn’t buy one sooner 🤷‍♀️

I still need to get the food scale for myself but still on the fence since for years I used one I've gotten use to eye balling my portions and using TV trays to serve my meals or measuring cups if not sure. But kudos to you cause at least you'll know for sure.. .unlike me I'm still a work in progress
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 155.2 lbs
    CW: 150.8 lbs

So ecstatic for you! You are ABSOLUTELY CRUSHING IT!👏🏾👏🏾💪🏽💪🏽👌🏾👌🏾😍
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    Username: Melodyis4reals
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 171.4
    Todays Weight: 171
    Username: Melodyis4reals
    Weigh in week: week 3
    Previous Week's weight: 171.4
    Todays Weight: 171

Keep it ip💪🏽👏🏾👏🏾
    nbatch456 wrote: »
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: May Week 3
    PW = 176.5
    CW= 180.5

Rough week, ate too much. Gonna get back on the wagon!

Happens to the best of us but stay on track and stay positive.
    ⭐️Weekly weigh-in: Monday⭐️

Username: o0kody0o
    PW: 156.8
    CW: 155.2

Down and down you go! Way to go💪🏽👌🏾👏🏾👏🏾🎉🎉
    Daily Post: May 12th

Calories under goal: No, about 150 calories over
    Exercise: 10,050 steps

I don't feel bad about being a little over on calories today because I was 100 calories under yesterday. I'm actually trying to not eat the same exact calorie amount all the time.

That's the best way to shake up your body.
  • gjaholy33
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Good morning all. Happy Monday. As most of you know I’ve been struggling to get back to where I need to be. But I’m determined to get there. No matter how long it takes. Yesterday I skipped lunch so I definitely overdid it at dinner. But today will be a better day!!
    Have a good one y’all.

Stay positive and proclaiming your goals is the only way to move forward. 😍😍
    Daily Post (Sunday, May 12th)
    Track: No
    Calories: No Clue
    Exercise: I was on my feet serving Mother's Day Breakfast for 3 hours, then served at mass.

Despite the being on my feet, I am sure I managed to eat all the calories and then some. Breakfast was bacon, eggs, sasauge, cinnamon bread pudding, roasted new potatoes, bisquits and gravy... and since we worked it, I could eat all that I wanted.

The rest of the day went about the same way - lunch with my mom, then dinner with hers. So, yeah, easy weight gain.

It'll get better and better just continue striving for your best.
    Weekly weigh in;: Monday

Username: cydneebauman
    PW = 197.4
    CW= 194.6

Excellent job 🎊🎊🎉🎉🎉😍😍👏🏾👏🏾
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in;: Monday

Username: cydneebauman
    PW = 197.4
    CW= 194.6

Nice loss
    Username: BEASTFIELD314
    Previous Weight: 168
    Current Weight: 172

So yeah...

Hang in there
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    This past weekend was brutal. No tracking, DEFINITELY no staying in calories....
    I ate all the things and the scale yelled at me this morning.

I am actually still full (its almost 2pm) from the weekend. I had coffee and a mini twix today. I logged other food but haven't eaten any of it.
    We'll see how today goes.....
    Pretty sure I will be under calories.

While I did have fun this weekend, I am also kicking myself for the massive foodfest I caved into...... Oh well.....
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: amanda_3588
    Weigh in week: Week 2
    PW: 287
    CW: 285.2
    Nice loss
    OkieGina wrote: »
    Username: OkieGina
    Weigh in day: Monday
    PW: 213.4
    CW: 214.6

Ugh, y'all, that's 2 weeks in a row that I've gained. Ugh. I have GOT to get back on track, re-focused, etc. this week. I've had 2 weeks with lots of stress, when I haven't been tracking my food for more than a day or 2 and have let the weekends really get away from me. Heck, I joined this challenge to get some encouragement and accountability, and I've barely had time to check the message board!

On the plus side, I have still been working out. And Mondays are usually my highest-weight day, so in a day or 2 or should be down some. I just have to hold myself more accountable as the week goes on - especially the weekend!

The good thing about Mondays is that it's a new week. I can let go of last week's mistakes and do better this week.
    Hang in there.
    CindyJNC1963

May Week #3

Original starting weight: 273

PW: 204.9
    CW: 203.2

Nice loss. You are doing awesome.
  • DeshotelK
    Options
    vicky2767 wrote: »
    Good morning all. Happy Monday. As most of you know I’ve been struggling to get back to where I need to be. But I’m determined to get there. No matter how long it takes. Yesterday I skipped lunch so I definitely overdid it at dinner. But today will be a better day!!
    Have a good one y’all.

You are not alone and not the only one struggling. We just have to keep pushing forward. We can do this!
  • OkieGina
    Options
    tinak33 wrote: »
    This past weekend was brutal. No tracking, DEFINITELY no staying in calories....
    I ate all the things and the scale yelled at me this morning.

I am actually still full (its almost 2pm) from the weekend. I had coffee and a mini twix today. I logged other food but haven't eaten any of it.
    We'll see how today goes.....
    Pretty sure I will be under calories.

While I did have fun this weekend, I am also kicking myself for the massive foodfest I caved into...... Oh well.....

Don't kick yourself too hard! You can't undo the weekend - but you can start over today! (That's what i keep telling myself today - I did the same thing this weekend.)
This discussion has been closed.