Replies

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,827 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 10th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,100 steps

Friday is my usual rest day but my step challenge teammate and I promised each other 10K steps per day......so I got up early and got in a 3 mile walk on the treadmill. Our team is staying in about 4th to 7th place out of about 80 teams so that's cool.

Great walking
  • digger61
    Options
    Daily Post Friday
    Track: yes
    Calories: under
    Exercise: walking cleaning trailer
    Water: 120 oz
    Steps: 11449
    Goals today: more walking and working around house Yard work
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @aadubb Awesome job and great plan, you can do this, you are stronger than the birthday cake!!

@batgirl140 Great day, resting is important too, my hips are something I worry about too, I've had to do rehab for 3 months at one point, so I'm careful with them too.

@Wildmage69 It's one week, you can persevere, but the anger won't help. You have to forgive yourself and make a plan to move past it. It's important to realize that we are human and this is a part of the process. You got this :)

@CindyJNC1963 Great job sticking with your steps goal, and that's awesome that your team is top 10 out of 80 teams, amazing!! Glad you're able to contribute, you're doing amazing, keep it up!!

@gjaholy33 I understand your frustration, however I do think it's important to realize how far you've come, 70 lbs is a huge amount of weight to lose and when you think about how far you still have left to go, think about how far you've come instead, you're about 20% of the way to completing your ultimate goal, that's very significant and you should be proud of your progress. And you're starting to realize and mitigate a lot of your triggers, that's also amazing. Take a moment to think about that and realize that you are strong, you're doing what needs to be done to improve your health and ultimately your life and that doesn't happen overnight. There will be setbacks, and times of extreme frustration, but remember, you got this, you're strong and you WILL do this!!

@cydneebauman Life will do that, staying within 50 calories of your daily goal is STILL GREAT, and will still get you where you want to go, and the scale is showing that. Awesome progress!!

@gemwolf110 Hang in there, next week will be better :smile:

@vicky2767 Sometimes the scale isn't kind, but hang in there and realize this is one week of many in your journey :smile:

@Gadgetgirl259 Great day, awesome staying under and nice workout!

@Bm00re2u You're in a tough situation right now, moving your family and whole life does present a challenge, but you can do this. Take it a little at a time. Hang in there, you will figure it out. It just takes time and patience.

@digger61 Great weigh in this week, you're chipping away at it!! It's awesome that you're able to start getting back into a routine.
  • AB0215
    Options
    Happy Saturday Team!!

While I am not lifting weights on Saturday or Sunday, I am going to be active, I'll be heading out to the gym in a little bit to get in some cardio, and despite this rainy Saturday I will be sticking to the plan, who's with me?!

18aj2fsvh3sr.jpg
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    @gjaholy33 I'm so sorry that you are experiencing so much pain. I see my Dad in pain every day and it makes me realize how hard it is to live like that. Don't sell that 70 lb loss short ....you are doing an amazing job and you will get there. One day at a time.
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday
    PW: 155.2 lbs
    CW: 150.8 lbs

WOW ASHLEY!!!! Incredible work!!! Congrats
    🎊💪🏻😝🎊
  • AB0215
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday

WOW ASHLEY!!!! Incredible work!!! Congrats
    🎊💪🏻😝🎊

@SLIMn2016 I am trying not to celebrate that, that's the point I got stuck at before I took my diet break, and this is the week I am hoping to finally break through it and I am afraid of being too happy right now.... I know that sounds funny but I am not celebrating until I see 148 on the scale.
  • o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Saturday 11 May

Calories: Under
    Exercise: Couple of hours housework this morning and some walking this afternoon
    💬Comments: I forgot to mention that last month I bought a food scale. Before that, I’d been guessing and using other methods for weighing my food, which turned out to be very inaccurate. The food scale has got to be one of my best buys so far and I love using it! Don’t know why I didn’t buy one sooner 🤷‍♀️
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, May 11th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: No
    ✅ Calories: No
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Kickboxing Class & Elliptical HIIT
    ✅ Water: 225.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 16,111

Daily Post: Sunday, May 12th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: No
    ✅ Calories: No
    ✅ Exercise: No

💐🌸🌺🌷Have a HAPPY MOTHER'S Day!!🌷🌺🌸💐

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 11th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,050 steps

Walking on the treadmill was a battle today. I just couldn't get my back fully stretched out so I kept needing to take stretch breaks.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: May 11

Calories: Under
    Exercise: No
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

@SLIMn2016 I am trying not to celebrate that, that's the point I got stuck at before I took my diet break, and this is the week I am hoping to finally break through it and I am afraid of being too happy right now.... I know that sounds funny but I am not celebrating until I see 148 on the scale.

I completely get that--- I have reached my "celebration" number before and then back up (as in right now)... so I completely understand. I still did a dance for your hard work though!!
    💃🏻💃🏻💃🏻💥💫🙌✨✨😆😉👍
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 11

Track - No
    Calories - No
    Exercise - No
    Water - 80 oz

**Feeling a little better but my appetite is still not there. Going to hit the gym in the morning and see how I feel.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Username: Digger61
    Weigh in week:Week 1
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Weight: 229
    Todays Weight: 228
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday
    walk4today wrote: »
    Username: walk4today
    Weigh in week: May week 2
    Weigh in day: Saturday
    Previous Week's weight: 241
    Todays Weight: 240

Great losses!!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    I fell asleep after watching the Ted Bundy movie on Netflix last night so here’s my check in for sat May 11th
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise yes walked an hour almost 4 Miles.
  • AB0215
    Options
    genajonas wrote: »

**Feeling a little better but my appetite is still not there. Going to hit the gym in the morning and see how I feel.

@genajonas I actually lose my appetite when I workout, it's actually partly why I exercise as much as I do, it suppresses my appetite.
  • AB0215
    Options
    @walk4today Great job this week!!

@batgirl140 Great job staying under!

@CindyJNC1963 Awesome job pushing through and getting in those steps!!

@SLIMn2016 Still crushing it!!

@o0kody0o Food scales tell a very real story, and the minor investment is so worth it!!

• digger61
    Options
    AB0215
    May Week 2
    Saturday

Wow great loss Your hard work is showing
This discussion has been closed.