TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Options

Replies

• i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Yipppeeee!!! I finally made it to the midpoint ...

WOW Cindy--- incredible work--- you look fantastic!! Congrats!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options

Daily Post: Friday, May 10th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 30 min. Body Pump Xpress, 30 min. CXWorks Core, 65 min. Elliptical HIIT
    ✅ Water: 209.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 12,211
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @SLIMn2016 Great day! You're killing it!!

@batgirl140 AWESOME loss, congrats!! You're crushing it!!

@CindyJNC1963 CONGRATS on your loss!! You look AMAZING! Great job!! Truly Inspirational!!

• aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Gjaholy33 Thursday Daily Post

Weigh in day Wednesday
    Week: May Week 2
    PW: 472
    CW: 467.9
    Goals/comments Did okay this week slow and steady. Still wish for 3lbs more but happy I didn't gain. My medical doctor is still in shock how much I lost since I was there last month 25lb lost in a month she said is a lot. I told her when most of your days is under 800 cal it's not that unbelievable plus I've been delivered from that gluttony spirit which she didn't understand but I do that's all that matter. I serve an awesome God and all I do each morning is put my trust in Him and I know I'll get through the day okay, which has led to my new found success.

AMEN!!
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    ⚡Track: Yes
    ⚡Calories: Under
    ⚡Exercise: 22 min HIIT cardio and full body resistance training.
    ⚡water: 110oz
    ⚡Goals/ Comments:
    To stay focused through the weekend. Don't let the left over Birthday cake win
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in: May 10

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No. Hips and quads sore from class. Worry about my hips, had problems with them before so not pushing it.

Have a great weekend!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 10th

Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,100 steps

Friday is my usual rest day but my step challenge teammate and I promised each other 10K steps per day......so I got up early and got in a 3 mile walk on the treadmill. Our team is staying in about 4th to 7th place out of about 80 teams so that's cool.
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Wildmage69 wrote: »
    Username: Wildmage69
    Weigh in May week 2
    Friday weigh in
    PW: 250.6
    CW: 253.6

One of the worst weeks at work I’ve had in a while. Angry, upset, and frustrated all week. Had to miss a few days at karate. And of course I tried to eat my problems away. TGIF, for sure!

Extra hugs!!
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Yipppeeee!!! I finally made it to the midpoint of my weight loss journey. I weighed below 204 lbs this am for the 1st time in about 12 years. I still have a long way to go but I'm on my way. There is only one before photo as I generally refused to have my picture taken. But here is the before photo and 2 photos from today:
    u6whyel0y3vi.jpg

erkbjj3nrx69.jpg
    h64pusw13ynn.jpg

[\spoiler]

Congrats way to go👏🏾👏🏾👌🏾👌🏾😍😍
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 5 minutes
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments made it thru yesterday was craving carbs so instead of overeating I just as my aide to make me some brown rice with scrambled eggs and veggies my homemade vegetable fried rice. Still in progress but need to heed the warning signs so I don't go overboard.

Got frustrated with family and stress with my medical transportation as they made me miss my Physical therapy appt. and I really need to see someone since my whole right side has been killing me since Tuesday from my neck down to mid back besides my lower back pain and knee which has forced my hand in quitting school or being as active cause it hurts to type. I can only use my left hand. Use to typing with two hands not one.

So yes it's kinda frustrating cause losing my weight is causing me more pain than relief and I've only lost 70lbs still have 267lbs to go, is my body going to continue to betray me? I don't know but praying to God for strength to continue moving forward and regardless to keep me.

STILL PRAYING & STAYING POSITIVE! 👌🏾😍😍
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have been mia for a couple days.

Life got me.

But everyday I tracked
    I stayed within 50 calories of goal
    No exercise.

The scale is still going in correct direction.

This weekend I plan on a longer jog and lots of walking. Excited for mondays weigh in!
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Vicky2767
    Sat
    May Week 2
    PW 169.8
    CW 171.6
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Friday 5/10

🌸Track: Yes
    🌼 Calories: Under
    🌹 Exercise: Bowflex Max Trainer HIIT 14 mins. 162 cal., JM Gauntlet Day 2. Treadmill walk 20 mins.

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Friday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight training, front squats, snatch RDLs, pull ups, dips and core work, 90 mins walking.

Nice day
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Wednesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: No

Daily Post (Thursday)

Track: No
    Calories: No

Daily Post (Friday)

Track: No
    Calories: No

With everything going on, this week has been crazy to say the least. The week started off good, but ended with bad eating habits and no exercise. I gained weight too, but I expected that. I think once everything levels out after next week, I will be back on track fully.
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    Daily Post Friday

Track yes
    Calories yes
    Exercise 5 minutes
    Water 140oz
    Goals/comments made it thru yesterday was craving carbs so instead of overeating I just as my aide to make me some brown rice with scrambled eggs and veggies my homemade vegetable fried rice. Still in progress but need to heed the warning signs so I don't go overboard.

Got frustrated with family and stress with my medical transportation as they made me miss my Physical therapy appt. and I really need to see someone since my whole right side has been killing me since Tuesday from my neck down to mid back besides my lower back pain and knee which has forced my hand in quitting school or being as active cause it hurts to type. I can only use my left hand. Use to typing with two hands not one.

So yes it's kinda frustrating cause losing my weight is causing me more pain than relief and I've only lost 70lbs still have 267lbs to go, is my body going to continue to betray me? I don't know but praying to God for strength to continue moving forward and regardless to keep me.

STILL PRAYING & STAYING POSITIVE! 👌🏾😍😍

What a great attitude Stay positive
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Username: Bm00re2u
    Week: May Week 2
    PW = 128.6 lbs
    CW= 131.8 lbs
This discussion has been closed.