TEAM: The Slimsons (May)

Options

Replies

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    DeshotelK wrote: »

Great job! I see these posts of people doing hours of work outs and wonder "How??" I'm lucky if I get to squeeze in 30 minutes and extremely lucky to get 45. It makes me insanely jealous! <3

Thank you! I get up at 5am--- but to work from home until I drop off my sons at school-- then I can workout at the gym until California time chimes in--- I'm East Coast---then it's working until 11pm most days--- it's hard to do, but not impossible. Some days I have a nasty commute to the financial district --those days are toughest. And my sons' schedules to contend with as well. It's a juggling act, but I also realize that I am very fortunately to have some kind of flexibility to do it all. Some of my friends have a fixed tight schedule that makes it near impossible to get in a workout at all---so I understand.

Wow, you are dedicated. That's a tough schedule!! I'm lucky to have a job where I can take my walking breaks during the day.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @o0kody0o Nice day!

@SLIMn2016 Great exercise! And thank you, it's hard sometimes to find the motivation to do it all, but it is what I need to do to get to all of my goals, so I push through it.

@digger61 Awesome day! Nice steps, have fun fishing!! I haven't been in a while, but I love fishing with my dad. When he gets the boat fixed I can't wait to go!

@OkieGina My trainer suggested I add some in, not to necessarily help with weight loss, but it also increases your cardio vascular capabilities which helps you with being able to lift more weight and for longer as you don't get winded as much or as easily. And those machines are accurate to a degree, the same as everything else, to a degree, it's extremely difficult to know or measure even your actual output. But yeah, it can definitely be a motivator, and great job!!

@tinak33 You will get there, you always do :smile:

@CourtneyLomonaco Hang in there, some days are like that. Yesterday was a hard one for me, wasn't feeling too good and nothing seemed to make it better.
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Tuesday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 250 squats
    Water: 200 oz and counting

Bought a zero calorie peach tea drink mix and I am seriously addicted. Lol
    I drink so much more! I keep it pretty diluted though.
    My stomach still feels off today, and I didn't even feel hungry till later in the day. Kept it light. We'll see how I feel tomorrow.
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: May 14th

Track: Yes
    Calories under goal: Yes
    Exercise: 11,500 steps
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    May 14th

Tracked yes
    Calories under
    Excercise no

Have not felt motivated to work out in about a week. But I continue eating under my allowed calories. Had the most amazing salad today. 🥬🥬🌶🍗🥗
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Monday 5/13

Calories: Over
    Water: 102 oz 💦💦💦
    Steps: 27,056 👣👣👣
    Exercise: Yes - Leg Day!!!!! I ❤❤❤❤❤ leg day, Abs

Daily Post - Tuesday 5/14

Calories: Under
    Water: 200.9 oz 💦💦💦
    Steps: 31,862 👣👣👣
    Exercise: Yes - Back and Bi's, 20 min Stairmaster
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Tuesday 5/14

Calories: Under
    Steps: 15,019
    Floors: 37
    Exercise: 5 mile night hike. I think I lost 5 lbs of sweat. With all the rain the mosquitoes are out in force! It was a good fast pace hike. :)
  • Thumper0104
    Thumper0104 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in.

Username: Thumper0104
    Weigh Day: Wednesday
    PW: 156.8
    CW: 155.8

1 pound gone this week, so chuffed! :)
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Check in for tues May 14
    Tracked yes
    Calories over
    Exercise not enough.
    Was going for a walk around the lake when I came to a point where the trail was closed due to some fallen trees. Oh well. 1/2 hour is better than nothing.
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)
    Calories: I was under until I realized that my husband had made a strawberry rhubarb pie...
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical and 38 minutes (3 miles) treadmill
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--on today's menu, Snatches, Clean & Jerks, Back Squats and core work, it's a tough week 1 workout, and had some doubts I'd finish it, but I did. My coach is pushing me a lot harder now, which is good, I like that, but these workouts can be grueling sometimes.

Another one with so much exercise time! LOL The jealousy... and inspiration! It's awesome that you do this. You are a great motivation!
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post - Tuesday 5/14

Calories: Slightly Over
    Exercise: Yes. 30 min weights, then an after dinner 20 min walk. Hadn't planned on the walk, but the weather was so nice and cool I couldn't stay inside.
  • jmitts2
    jmitts2 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Weekly Weigh In

Username: jmitts2
    PW: 234
    CW: 232

Notes - Getting super difficult to stay motivated at the pace I have set. I am down 29 lbs since March 15th. Goal is to be under 220 by June 12th. No more excuses... time to lose some weight.
  • Bm00re2u
    Bm00re2u Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Sunday)

Track: No
    Exercise: No

Daily Post (Monday)

Calories: No

Daily Post (Tuesday)

• digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in.

[
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

Notes - Getting super difficult to stay motivated at the pace I have set. I am down 29 lbs since March 15th. Goal is to be under 220 by June 12th. No more excuses... time to lose some weight.

Great losses both of you
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,830 Member
    Options
    Tuesday check in
    Track: no
    Calories: under
    Water: 102 oz
    Steps: 13595
    Exercise: Yes - abs and hiking
    Getting ready for the morning going hiking and fishing when it stops raining
    Also camp fire coffee is the best
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    jmitts2 wrote: »
    Weekly Weigh In

Hang in there. Sometimes the scale doesn’t always come down as fast as we would like it to, But focus on the bigger picture. 29 pounds since March 15th. That’s excellent. You are doing a great job.
    Weekly weigh in.

Awesome. 👏🏻
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily check in (Tuesday)
    Calories: under
    Water: good!
    Exercise: yes! was supposed to do a 30 minute training session, we ended up doing 40-45 minutes "deck of cards" session outside! one of my favorite sessions so far - and definitely a HIIT workout!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Weekly weigh in - 218.8
    Downward trend!
This discussion has been closed.