vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    Username: Gadgetgirl259

Monday Week 3

PW: 178.8
    CW: 178
    Nice loss.
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    update I am finally home. The Xray were negative, they think it's a bad sprain and hopefully with joint rehab and inflammatories it'll go down in a couple weeks.

Glad it’s nothing too serious.
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    digger61 wrote: »
    Sunday Check-in
    Food: under
    Water: 104 oz
    Exercise: none
    Steps: 5631
    Monday Plans: get ready to go camping and see my doctor
    Went to see my doctor after my surgery I am ok to start to go swimming again and light workouts
    Great news.
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    Morning team 😊

At the start of the month, I gave myself another mini goal to reach. I said I’d like to hit 154lbs by my birthday on the 18th...and I’ve done it! 🥳 🎉

⭐️29.8lbs down...7lbs to goal weight⭐️

o5nkw15pwfeh.jpeg

Good for you. That’s awesome
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    @o0kody0o Awesome job!! Congrats!

@Gadgetgirl259 Great day!!!

@digger61 That's great news, glad to see you're healing and able to start getting back to working out!!

@gjaholy33 That's good news that nothing is broken, hopefully you heal quickly and start getting back to normal!!

@DeshotelK Awesome day, great job getting in exercise and staying under!!

@batgirl140 I am glad you're enjoying Taekwondo, that makes it easier to get in exercise when you're having fun,and great job staying under!!
  • CourtneyLomonaco
    CourtneyLomonaco Posts: 562 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)
    Track: no
    Calories: probably over
    Exercise: 25 minutes elliptical
  • tinak33
    tinak33 Posts: 9,883 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday

Track: yes
    Calories: yes, under
    Exercise: stairs at work and 300 squats
    Water: about 180 oz

Overeating over the weekend made for a queasy stomach, so I didn't eat much.
    And then we had soup for dinner since my mom had the same queasy feeling.... haha

We overdid it on heavy foods! But it's ok. I need to get control again and get back on track with my calories.... so it's fine.
  • gjaholy33
    gjaholy33 Posts: 2,626 Member
    Options
    AB0215 wrote: »
    Daily Post (Monday)

Track: Yes
    Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 60 mins weight training--"no feet" snatch (a training drill), Clean + Hang Cleans + Jerks, Barbell Bent Over Rows, Deadbugs, 60 mins walking, 30 mins elliptical

Comments: Today is my hubby's birthday so I got up at 6am and baked him diet cupcakes and the best part is I didn't eat them and didn't eat the ingredients while baking (normally that's how it works) so was really proud of myself and somehow they apparently turned out really good, he said they were the best I've made yet.

Good for you resisting temptation. Happy birthday to your hubby.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday
    Calories: Right at my goal if you don't count exercise, under if you do
    Exercise: Brisk pace and/or high incline on a treadmill for 45 minutes
    Water: Lots (104 oz +)

It's been a while since I've done just cardio - my trainer recommended i start adding some in to help with weight loss. I'd forgotten that I tend to kinda play games with myself when I'm stuck on a treadmill (or track or elliptical, etc.) for a while. I pay attention to the time, distance and calorie burn (even though I know it's not accurate on the machine itself, I still view it as a tool for comparison and/or a benchmark - at least until I get a monitor again) and am constantly trying to "finish" whatever I'm on - i.e., I've gone 1.8 miles, might as well make it an even 2; oh, I'm at 230 calories, surely I can make it to 250; well, I can't stop at 42 minute, gotta finish it out at 45! That definitely helped me go a little farther and a little harder than I would have otherwise!
  • 303lissy
    303lissy Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    Morning team 😊

At the start of the month, I gave myself another mini goal to reach. I said I’d like to hit 154lbs by my birthday on the 18th...and I’ve done it! 🥳 🎉

o5nkw15pwfeh.jpeg

Congrats!!!

Daily Check In - The weekend was decent for me. Had the opportunity to make way worse decisions and didn't. Overall I'm pretty happy! Yesterday was a fast day which I successfully completed. Tomorrow is weigh in day - this morning I weighed the same amount I did last week, so I'm hoping a little more will fall off tomorrow morning!
  • digger61
    digger61 Posts: 3,822 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday
    Exercise: walking setting up camp site I am here by myself until Friday when my wife comes
    Water: about 120 oz
    Steps 20153 (goal 7500)
    Goals today: more hiking and fishing
    Have a great and blessed day
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,308 Member
    Options
    Today is my hubby's birthday so I got up at 6am and baked him diet cupcakes and the best part is I didn't eat them and didn't eat the ingredients while baking (normally that's how it works) so was really proud of myself and somehow they apparently turned out really good, he said they were the best I've made yet.

🎉🎈🎁HAPPY BDAY to your HUBZZZ!!!!🎊💫🎁🎈

You are killing the training Ashley--AND the diet--- it's an incredibly hard juggling act to get both things going at once to such an extent. You really are such a great motivation to us.... awesome work!!

gjaholy33 wrote: »
    update I am finally home. The Xray were negative, they think it's a bad sprain and hopefully with joint rehab and inflammatories it'll go down in a couple weeks.

I'm so happy that you are ok!! And hope that you can recover fast too
    💜
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options
    Morning team 😊

o5nkw15pwfeh.jpeg

🙌💫🎉YAY!!!🎊🎉 HAPPY BIRRRRTHDAY early girl!! You are doing such a great job--- hard work is paying off for you--- WTG!!!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited May 2019
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday
    Exercise: walking setting up camp site I am here by myself until Friday when my wife comes
    Steps 20153 (goal 7500)

WHOOOO look at those steps!!!🙌🔥🙌🔥🙌 Have fun!!
    🎣🥾🥾
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    Options

Daily Post: Tuesday, May 14th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 71 min. Strength training & 68 min elliptical HIIT
    ✅ Water: 245.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 11,843 (so far)
  • DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    SLIMn2016 wrote: »
    Daily Post: Tuesday, May 14th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under/fasting
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, 71 min. Strength training & 68 min elliptical HIIT
    ✅ Water: 245.8 oz.
    ✅ Steps: 11,843 (so far)

Great job! I see these posts of people doing hours of work outs and wonder "How??" I'm lucky if I get to squeeze in 30 minutes and extremely lucky to get 45. It makes me insanely jealous! <3
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Morning team 😊

Great job!!!!

• CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    Daily Post for Monday
    Steps 20153 (goal 7500)

Outstanding step count...I think I might fall apart if I walked that much in one day :)

• DeshotelK
    DeshotelK Posts: 183 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Monday)

Comments: Today is my hubby's birthday so I got up at 6am and baked him diet cupcakes and the best part is I didn't eat them and didn't eat the ingredients while baking (normally that's how it works) so was really proud of myself and somehow they apparently turned out really good, he said they were the best I've made yet.

Awesome job at not eating the ingredients! My favorite part is licking the bowl!
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    edited May 2019
    Options
    DeshotelK wrote: »

Great job! I see these posts of people doing hours of work outs and wonder "How??" I'm lucky if I get to squeeze in 30 minutes and extremely lucky to get 45. It makes me insanely jealous! <3

Thank you! I get up at 5am--- but to work from home until I drop off my sons at school-- then I can workout at the gym until California time chimes in--- I'm East Coast---then it's working until 11pm most days--- it's hard to do, but not impossible. Some days I have a nasty commute to the financial district --those days are toughest. And my sons' schedules to contend with as well. It's a juggling act, but I also realize that I am very fortunately to have some kind of flexibility to do it all. Some of my friends have a fixed tight schedule that makes it near impossible to get in a workout at all---so I understand.

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Tuesday 14 May

Calories: Under
    Exercise: We went for a lovely walk today which was approx 2.1 miles.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    Daily Post (Tuesday)

Calories: Yes
    Exercise: Yes, 90 mins walking, 60 mins weight training--on today's menu, Snatches, Clean & Jerks, Back Squats and core work, it's a tough week 1 workout, and had some doubts I'd finish it, but I did. My coach is pushing me a lot harder now, which is good, I like that, but these workouts can be grueling sometimes.
This discussion has been closed.