Replies

• o0kody0o
    o0kody0o Posts: 642 Member
    Options
    ⭐️Daily Post: Sunday 26 May

Track: Yes
    Calories: Under (just!)
    Exercise: None today 👎🏻
    💬Comments: It’s weigh-in day tomorrow and I’d love to be in the 140s (even 149.9 would be great lol) Let’s see 🤞🏻
  • aadubb
    aadubb Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    Daily post for Sunday may 26
    Track: yes
    Calories: over by 33 calories
    Exercise: 36 min of jogging
    Water:so far 50oz are complete I have 50oz more to go!

Comments: I'm home from my retreat and so proud that I was able to say no to certain foods and snacks! Looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be disappointed after all that effort lol
  • i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR
    i_SWEAT_n_SWEAR Posts: 3,302 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday, May 26th
    Username: SLIMn2016

✅ Track: Yes
    ✅ Calories: Yes, under
    ✅ Exercise: Yes, Strength Training, Zumba & Hiking, 5 miles
    ✅ Water: 239.6 oz.
  • BougeeBrat
    BougeeBrat Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Saturday, May 25th

Track: No
    Calories: Under, didn't eat much
    Excercise: Yes - HIIT training, walk to and from the gym (4 miles)
    Steps: 16,580
    Water: 120 oz
  • BEASTFIELD314
    BEASTFIELD314 Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Username: BEASTFIELD314
    Week: May, Week 5
    Weigh In Day: Sunday
    PW: 167.8
    CW: 169.8
  • CindyJNC1963
    CindyJNC1963 Posts: 895 Member
    Options
    aadubb wrote: »
    Daily post for Sunday may 26
    Track: yes
    Calories: over by 33 calories
    Exercise: 36 min of jogging
    Water:so far 50oz are complete I have 50oz more to go!

Comments: I'm home from my retreat and so proud that I was able to say no to certain foods and snacks! Looking forward to my weigh-in tomorrow. Hopefully I won't be disappointed after all that effort lol

That is awesome. Congrats!!!
  • batgirl140
    batgirl140 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Daily check in May 26

Track: kind of
    Calories: Under
    Exercise: No

Home from a family weekend. Surrounded by so much junk food this weekend and I ate very little. Proud of myself. I looked at all of it, wanting to eat something but not really wanting any of it! I found myself craving the leftover veggie sautée at home in the fridge (which I ate tonight). I don’t regret my choice of not indulging. Actually got a 3 mile walk in yesterday. Overall, had a really good time!

Haven’t weighed in for 2 days. See how I faired tomorrow AM!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    batgirl140 wrote: »
    Daily check in May 26

Track: kind of
    Exercise: No

Home from a family weekend. Surrounded by so much junk food this weekend and I ate very little. Proud of myself. I looked at all of it, wanting to eat something but not really wanting any of it! I found myself craving the leftover veggie sautée at home in the fridge (which I ate tonight). I don’t regret my choice of not indulging. Actually got a 3 mile walk in yesterday. Overall, had a really good time!

Haven’t weighed in for 2 days. See how I faired tomorrow AM!!

Good job!!
  • CindyJNC1963
    Options
    Daily Post: May 26th

Calories under goal: No, but only about 35 calories over
    Exercise: 5,000 steps (I had enough steps in the bank for a semi-rest day today)

Really anxious to see what my weight is tomorrow.....I am sooooooooo close to Onderland.
  • OkieGina
    OkieGina Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    What are my options if I can’t make my weigh-in tomorrow? I can probably weigh myself later in the day, but I don’t think it will be first thing like usual. Is that still ok?
  • melodyis4reals
    melodyis4reals Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Username: Melodyis4reals
    Weigh in week: this week?! Sorry
    Weigh in day: Sunday
    Previous Week's weight: 167.8
    Todays Weight: 167.6
  • cydneebauman
    cydneebauman Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    I have been horrible at checking in lately. Im still here. Still cheering everyone on. Still kicking butt at this weight loss thing.

Memorial day is hard on me, I'm expecting to either eat 0 calories tomorrow or 500000. We shall see where the day takes me.

Remember all that gave the ultimate sacrifice. 💙❤
  • Gadgetgirl259
    Gadgetgirl259 Posts: 323 Member
    Options
    Daily Post: Sunday 5/26
    Exercise: Circuit training, walking the dogs, planking, squats.
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    Weekly weigh-in: Monday

Username: o0kody0o
    Week: May Week 5
    PW: 152.1
    CW: 149.5

Can’t believe I’ve made it to the 140s. I haven’t been this weight since I was around 17/18 years old! 🥳 🎉
  • vicky2767
    vicky2767 Posts: 2,472 Member
    Options
    So I’ve been a little MIA. Kinda been dealing with some things. And it puts me off. I’ve still been getting my exercise in but my foods been off. (I tend to emotionally eat sometimes.) Hoping today will bring me some peace so I can move passed these issues going on right now. Just gotta get my mindset right.
  • o0kody0o
    Options
    aadubb wrote: »
    Weigh-in
    Username: @aadubb
    Week:May Week 5
    Weigh-in day: Monday
    SW: 172.6
    PW: 167.8
    CW: 161.5

Comments:
    What a victory to go away for the weekend with all the temptations, with a goal of 163 by Monday and be able to beat that goal. I'm excited now and hope the trend continues!

What an awesome loss 👌 Go you!

• nbatch456
    nbatch456 Posts: 47 Member
    Options
    Username: nbatch456
    Week: May Week 5
    PW = 176.5
    CW = 179.5

@AB0215 Ashley, I will not be participating in June. Hopefully to come back for July. Thanks all for your support & encouragement, 😊
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    gjaholy33 wrote: »
    o0kody0o wrote: »
    @gjaholy33 Hi Gloria. I just seen a new thread which said that June registrations are now open. Will we automatically go over to June or should we register our interest again? Thank you, Avril 😊

Hi you can go ahead and bookmark the June SLIMSONS thread; all members who participated in the May Challenge will automatically rollover. You just need to post your Introduction and Ashley will be posting more on this later within the next few days as she just finished setting up the threads and opening the registration for June new members.

Yeah, sorry, it takes me a while to get everything set up, and I was gone a lot yesterday which is normally the day that I get it done, so it's not completely done yet.
  • AB0215
    AB0215 Posts: 7,141 Member
    Options
    OkieGina wrote: »
    What are my options if I can’t make my weigh-in tomorrow? I can probably weigh myself later in the day, but I don’t think it will be first thing like usual. Is that still ok?
    @OkieGina
    You can weigh a day late if you want, that's normally what people do if they're not near their scale, either weigh in early or late, but as long as it's in the same week it's good, so it's fine to do that.
This discussion has been closed.